R.E.I.G.N. - REMOVE EVERY Sup Forums GENERAL, NOW!

A spectre is haunting Sup Forums — the spectre of removing every Sup Forums general, now.

All the powers of old Sup Forums have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Moot and chinese Moot, admins and mods, Sup Forums cuckposters and /r9k/ sadbois..

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as wanting the removal of every Sup Forums general now, by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of wanting the removal of every Sup Forums general now, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Wanting the removal of every Sup Forums general now is already acknowledged by all Sup Forums powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that posters wanting the removal of every Sup Forums general now should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of wanting the removal of every Sup Forums general now with a manifesto of the party itself.

POSTERS OF Sup Forums, UNITE!!
REMOVE EVERY Sup Forums GENERAL, NOW!!!

Shan't be reading a word of this post.

'Twas fleet

>hop onto Sup Forums
>first 20 threads are general circle-jerks

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

t. Doesn't have a general for his shit country

Depends on the general. Generals like /brit/ and /cum/ welcome a range of posters from various countries. The fact that the threads are in English helps.

Whereas something like Sweden general is just swedes talking to swedes and every once in a while someone posts a Sweden Yes pic.

I still don't have a problem with them though.

/intg/ would save Sup Forums

This. It annoys me because even if you filter them, you get like 4 threads tops on the first page (unless it's Aussie shitposting powerhour)

english speaking generals are the worst by far

Normies found Sup Forums like every other board and ruined it. However, the inherent contradictions within the system of Normieism will inevitably lead to its collapse. This is our mission. That, is our movement.

REMOVE EVERY Sup Forums GENERAL, NOW!

just filter it lmao how the fuck are generals even a problem

If the generals were banned these people STILL wouldn't make """"quality content"""" or the fuck you want out of this board.

All your talk about regulating the "general menace" sounds like gommies.

>the fuck you want out of this board

Threads about topics. Even a retarded general poster could probably manage that.

Literally ALL of the generals are just shitposting threads

Yeah exactly, they're just glorified IRC channels. So what?

So make these fucking topics instead of whining people sit in their bubbles. Goddamn commies, I don't like thing so people shouldn't do it and better yet I like certain thing so people should do it for me.

>have to filter 30+ words because no norm for naming
>some of them still slip through because you fags change it up
>frontpage is a barren wasteland afterwards

Fuck generals and the cancer that posts in them. If you want to talk to other people from your country, go to your country's chan or whatever you have.

>make a thread
>it hits page two immediately because of fags in generals posting anime, "how are you today" and other inane crap

Fuck generals and the cancer that posts in them.

Based dubs of truth

Hey cool OC

can numoot please just make /intg/?

and may /intb/ for memeing

>Generals like /brit/ and /cum/ welcome a range of posters from various countries.

They're only really welcoming if you're a circlejerking attention-wanting personalityfagging or outright namefagging faggot to be honest

what was /intg/?

I think the only way to both ruin and save Sup Forums is to remove flags

/intg/ - International General Threads

so these people who want to become bffs and make /soc/ happen on Sup Forums can continue to do so with flags, but away from here

But then everyone would be from Australia, Canada, and Sweden.

And no one wants that.

yeah that sounds like a cool idea. maybe gook moot can delete some board and create How does one communicate with him?

That's exactly why I said it would both ruin and revive Sup Forums

I.. travel a lot and when your flag changes it really changes how others threat you. Even though I'm the same guy I get a lot of shit when I'm.... in one country compared to a nicer vibe when I'm ... on the other

Its far more likely that gook will delete Sup Forums as this is one of the more useless boards that doesn't have legacy protection.

Also this place doesn't really "contain" anything so it can be eradicated to little effect.

Canada deserves it though desu

The only generals I like are /modern + Architecture/, /Language general/ or other generals that follow Sup Forums's purpose.
The country generals are just isolated chatrooms.

Mods do something.

Question, what exactly is the purpose of general threads? Even when I look at it as if it's the wall of a bathroom stall, with scribbles directed at other scribbles, it still makes no sense to me. What novelty is there in it? Even if it's shitposting, what is the lure of it? Even when I look at every post as a shitpost it still doesn't add up, because there's hundreds of "I did x today" or "this x is a total y" and I can't figure out why everybody is wasting their time posting inane facets of their lives when nobody will remember after the thread dies, even if it's just to take up space in a thread. Can somebody explain to me?

What is the purpose of Sup Forums?

What do you think the purpose is?

Really though, what is the attraction of going to an INTERNATIONAL board and only talking with fellow countrymen in your common language?

Leaf? Poo?

ITT: People whose countries are so irrelevant that they don't have generals cry because others have. FTFY

>remove generals
>the entire catalog becomes frogs
great idea

Generals kill every board they touch, happened to Sup Forums, happened to Sup Forums. Soon every board will be filled with them.

Redditors feel more at home in them and there's nothing stopping the wave now.

burguer on Sup Forums when talking about soccer

Just like the rest of the threads on this board, famalam

Canucks are not welcome in /brit/.

Just create /intg/

nice general that we against general

i'd gladly join with you brotha

Generals are cancer 2bqh

>His country doesn't matter so it doesn't get a general