1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. What do you think about Oregon?

1. Flag
2. I don't

Oregano, you meant?

Shit Canada

I know literally nothing Oregon

Everyone in Portland is a fucking disgusting hipster. Ashland is too damned hot.
The coast is so gorgeous though. Only place in US I'd ever consider living.

Why isn't it a part of Washington

1. Flag
2. Full of hipsters, no sales tax

other way around

All the hipsters are in Portland, the rest are just drug addicts

Portland sounds amazing in theory

the people there aren't even hipsters in the aughties snooty urban sense from what I gather

Portland hipsters are mostly just localvore yuppies as opposed to east coast bohemians

1. Murica.
2. Love it here. Moved here from Texas 16 years ago when I was 5 and have never wanted to go back.

I love the beautiful and pristine forests, the rainy, cloudy weather, the abundance of salmon, lack of sales tax, mail by ballot and laid back people. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

The best part is, all the counties east of the Cascades that vote red have no influence on the state government.

>all the counties east of the Cascades that vote red have no influence on the state government

You sure about that lad?

Is it cozy living at the coast?

If by cozy you mean expensive, yes

Unless you want to live in a shithole apartment in Eugene or Gresham

If that's so, then why is Washington on top :^)

1. Le drapeau
2. Don't care, literally the most forgettable part of the West Coast.

All the ones that matter. Eugene and Portland drive the state's politics. Everything outside that is irrelevant.

Considering a Republican is now going to supervise the state's finances and elections, that's definitely not true.

California

best neighbor =3

Still have a Democrat governor, Democrat state treasurer and Democrat majority in the state senate and House of Reps.

Mostly mentioned in /r9k/

Except this is the first time Democrats have lost any major position in literally decades. With the midterms not far off and Brown's seat up for election again, it leaves them in a vulnerable position.

I know few people from Oregon who moved to Poland. And all mems aside - from what they say about it and from the pictures they showed me I can not understand why would anyone leave such an awesome place.

japan
portland is popular because of gas van sant

My uncle live there! Great landscapes i loved Crater Lake

flag

seashore is beautiful, Portland deserves a nuke t bh

whats an oregon?
does it have to do with orejas ? (ears)