English is an easy langua-

>english is an easy langua-

that's more English as a written language being retarded and inconsistent than the spoken language itself being difficult.

Sup lian zhong, is my fucking fried rice ready? I ordered it 20 minutes ago

that's more English as a written language being retarded and inconsistent than the spoken language itself being difficult.

got me

Sup huan pedro, is my fucking taco grande ready? I ordered it 20 minutes ago

>pronunciation
>implying we care

Sup darren smith, is my fucking fairy bread ready? I ordered it 20 minutes ago

every languages pronunciation is hard for non native speakers

wut is this if anything you show how english speakers intelligence is

yeah, it is an easy language

Easiest fucking language in the world

Is this a joke?I'm a chink with a short tongue and I can do this.

Fucking brainwashed amerislave piece of shit.

english is 2ez4me t b h

I doubt English is any easier than most languages. most of us are just exposed to it since we're young and end up learning it while young since it's the de facto lingua franca. of course

I've studied English for 6 years, but I can't speak fluently in English. It indicates English is difficult or I'm retarded either, and I'm not retarded. Consequently, English is a difficult language.

but you can write fluently which means you can also speak you just lack practice

>huan
Hue

your way of thinking is just retarded.

It really is easy

Name one Japanese phoneme that English speakers can't say.
Literally the only challenge is the "r" which takes all of a month to master.

That writing is far from fluent

Wasn't to bad apart from the unnecessary "either".

It should be easy for dutch speakers. Dutch jugs one of the closest languages to English

*dutch is

Fucking phone

But how do you pronounce "lead" though :^)

If English is so hard then why does almost every country on the planet speak it in some capacity?

I learned a lot from you.

Post vocaroo

Read this fine.

I'm guessing the 90% is a bullshit number

You're welcome. Just so you know, I should have written "Wasn't too bad" instead of "Wasn't to bad". Too and to have different meanings.

ive never heard of gaijins speaking japanese with the same flat tone as japanese except for one guy called Thane Camus. even Dave Spector whos a well known god tier master class of japanese has still a lot of english accents/stresses.

accents/stresses and how to pronounce a word dont explain all about a language. japanese is something strange though. the tone is flat af and you cant use most accent/stress in speaking it contrary to english, that flat pronounces havent been systematized as phonetic signs yet or unable to be.

>Read this fine.
post vocaroo

I am on phone.

ok, thanks.

I had to look up a couple, but man english is retarded.