1. your count

1. your count
2. you DID pick triss, didn't you? I mean, you aren't some kind of yencuck, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3c2seb/is_it_true_that_yennefer_actually_sleeps_around/
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4edm0r/did_triss_and_lambert_have_a_relationship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both are manipulative and traitorous bitches.

It really shows how Polish women really are.

I didn't pick triss but I do piss tricks

how am i supposed to resist a redheaded sorceress with fantastic tits

You aren't, you made the right choice my friend

>Dyed hair

*takes pula out*

best girl

Gas them both
Radovid did nothing wrong

this is one case where rape is mandatory

whynotboth.jpg

Neither, I only fucked Keira Metz, but I made sure to kill her so she couldn't cuck me later.

Fuck women i rejected em both and killed keira

Triss, but Yen is hot af.

Yen is literally Geralt's true love, he fucking pawned his soul for her. Why would I choose a slut who tried to trick him after he lost his memories?

This.

Yen literally cucked him.

sorry, i only play superior slavidya

Welp, I looked it up. Didn't know that.

That'll teach me to only play Witcher 3 and skimming through a wiki.

Time to do another play through, say fuck off to both of them and fuck random wenches.

when?

reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3c2seb/is_it_true_that_yennefer_actually_sleeps_around/

Triss as well:

reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/4edm0r/did_triss_and_lambert_have_a_relationship/

Fucking women I swear to God.

I think they waited too long to bring yen back. For most people who only played the games they only know Triss.

Radovid did nothing wrong

>triss is a whore
>yen is a stuck up bitch

Didn't want to pick neither desu

Triss is not a whore

I picked yen.

>Muh waifu

Yen is not that bad later on.

>make superb game
>only cosplayed by russian whores

life is suffering

I wouldn't consider this evidence of cuckoldry,

Yen, Geralt, and Triss are all shitty lovers unfaithful lovers. Geralt especially by a thousand miles.

Yennifer was (mostly) faithful and the least shitty, but she and Geralt were on and off again, so in their off time she may have slept around, but it seems like she only really had one other lover, a sorcerer she knew and loved before Gerlat.

Triss is a snake in the grass and a weird stalker, suppose to be Yennifers friend but is constantly stealing Geralt from her, breaking them up as a result. Also uses magic to date rape Geralt, uses their amnesia to try to fuck Geralt again. Geralt doesn't even like Triss romantically.

Geralt fucks every living thing that has a vagina. Monster, demon, elvish or human, regardless of his relationship status.

Yen is the winner in my book, she faithfully waits for Geralt to get his shit together.

She fucked that elf in Witcher 2, and Eskel.

i want to fondle her feet

>Eskel

Le skeptical russian bird.

>The prince, baron and druid were however so deeply absorbed in a discussion about politics, that they didn't even notice the apparition. The skeleton got very upset by this lack of attention, moved around the table and snapped its teeth at Triss Merigold. The sorceress, snuggled tenderly against the arm of Eskel from Kaer Morhen, raised her graceful hand and snapped her fingers. The dogs took care of the bones.

And probably Lambert, as I've linked above.

>Trusting witches
I romanced Rad Rad.

litwa
of course I did

>those fucking freckles
Light freckles truly are a gift of god

>She fucked that elf in Witcher 2
Wait what? Which one?
I've done both Iorveth and Roche's path and i remember nothing about this. Is it optional?

One that tells you both about that herb that you must find to fight Kejran n shit.

you mean tits

Cedric?
What evidence is there that they banged?

I know he helped her with the megascope or whatever, but nothing about them doing the sexe

She tells you that he makes her wet.

>finished Witcher 3 yesterday
picked Yen, shes like Gerald in female, sarcastic, strong, all in your face if you say one wrong word and she's like a mother to Cirella where Gerald is like a father and Triss even greets her with 'Little Sister'. Makes all clear in all relationship statues.
And I played my Gerald faithfull, from Game 1 to Game 3. Except for Triss there was no woman that ever interested me and as
said, they should have introduced Yennefer at the end of the first game and not this whole ullshit amnesia metastory. to be honest, like Assassins Creed the metastory of the Witcher games is some major BS

also kek at the radovic didn't do nuffin

Are you pulling my leg, Andrzej?

No, she really did.

She called him "sweet" or "handsome" or some other shit after her and Geralt were done talking with him.

Are they really like that?
I thought Polish women were kinder than German ones.

Pfffhhahaha.

Polish women are worse. They will actually fool you into feelings and pretend they care just to backstab you in the moment you would least expect.

But that's not enough evidence though, is it?

It's enough.
When a woman feels like something is right in the moment, she will do it.

>They will actually fool you into feelings and pretend they care just to backstab you in the moment you would least expect
IKTF

Rad the Lad one true king

>Slavic women
>kind

Why are they quite a bunch of assholes?

Women's suffrage.

>inb4 muh r9k XDD
Fuck off. I don't hate women. I just see them for what they are.

Suffrage has nothing to do with attitude tбн faм

I didn't play that game

>geralt fucks trillions of women
>haha look at me im so badass
>woman has one man
>wow, such whore

I kinda expected this being posted. It's retarded and you know it.

please be in London

>being fucked by a ton of guys is the same as fucking a lot of girls
> Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz. Poland, 13/12/16.

It's not.

Why do women feel a need to send their tits and ass to other guys if she's already with a guy?

For the same reason men send dick's pics I guess

>faithfulness of Polish women

>ukrainian speaks about faighfullness
You are basically traitors - the nation

Still salty about that i see.

No, just mindful

If there's special place in hell for traitors, it's official language is ukrainian

What is that? Sorry, i couldn't hear you over Agnieszka riding the Superior Ukrainian Cocks. She says you're fine with that

Yen best girl

1. Norway
2. yes triss is bliss

Yennefer's voice is sexy as fuck.

men need a lot more effort