Do you like fucking gook women?

Do you like fucking gook women?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/igewpu.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd love to, I get mad yellow fever

no

I'll get back to you when I've fucked any women at all.

Fucked a few Asian tourists and exchange students. Of course each girl is different, but all the ones I've fucked tended to just lie on their back and let me fuck them, instead of us fucking each other. I tend to prefer to please girls, but still. One was married. I still feel bad about it.

I went on a few dates with a Japanese Art History student. So far things are going well. I think I'm starting to fall for her a bit, honestly.

Nah.
They remind me of Finnish people and my mother.

I'm saving up cash to move in with my Japanese girlfriend at the moment.

Would prefer to bring her to UK, but thanks to Pakistani's and their 15 wives abusing the system; i'd have to save up shit tonnes more cash, and get her English up to scratch first.

And thanks to Brexit, I can't take her to Europe for 3 months and game that system anymore.

I like gook dogs.

pic is nip tho

>Gook women
>Posts Japanese women

Yes.

>implying there's a difference

Gook is the derogatory term for koreans, dumbfuck.

There is. Gooks will cook you disgusting food and have their relatives move in with you. Japanese girls are sweet and what nothing more than to make you happy.

Read that again

>Japanese girls are sweet and what nothing more than to make you happy.

Weeb delusions are pathetic and honestly a bit sad

Don't know, I think Asian women are over-rated

Weebs are delusional but even more delusional are americucks who don't know shit about japan and make assumptions based on their own culture.

Don't do this. If you have a son, he will hate himself forever and do everything in his power to find a white girl to breed away the Asian.
a.pomf.cat/igewpu.webm

>westernized asian
Literally the trashiest women on the planet next to african-american women

I would very much like to engage in sexual intercourse with a woman of Asian descent.