Why are iberians such shit that all of their colonies uniformly became third world shitholes?

Why are iberians such shit that all of their colonies uniformly became third world shitholes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-rFPts0014
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
youtu.be/oFtMEJ5WpKI?t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=4r58scKJG54
news.godsdirectcontact.net/lia-reports/sending-love-flood-affected-residents-southern-brazil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they didn't kill the subhumans in the rainforests

Native Americans aren't the problem. Negroids are. Worldwide. Probably universewide as well.

>low iq savages aren't the problem
splain

>fuck things up
>blame daddy
typical spoiled child

Iberians themselves are low IQ savages, but just like Native Americans they're not nearly as violent as negroids. Brazil would be more like Peru or Bolivia if it wasn't for the negroid apes imported from Africa by the Portuguese.

It has nothing to do with Portugal. Brazil under Portuguese rulership was still shit with countless revolts and overall poor administration, it only changed during the reign of Pedro II, when the Empire of Brazil was entirely detached from Portugal.

But then again, when you compare Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil, regions mostly colonized by non-Iberians, it's safe to say Iberians are intrinsically unable to succeed at anything.

the gold always got here, so I'd say colonial management went just fine

>the gold always got here
Still a shit nation, regardless. With Portugal unironically being the worst nation of all Western Europe. All that while you still receive your monthly gibs from the EU. Iberians are inferior. Get over it.

i love you daddy

Still feels pretty good my negroid friend

love you too

not you though

Literally third world tier minus the homicide rates (supposedly). Even your HIV rates are Africa tier.

>Still feels pretty good my negroid friend
But does it? Looks like Rio de Janeiro imho.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-rFPts0014
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
youtu.be/oFtMEJ5WpKI?t=57
youtube.com/watch?v=4r58scKJG54

>mostly colonized by non-Iberians
>Uruguay
>Argentina
>mostly colonized by non-Iberians
pls go

Said the roach.

Isn't this true tho? From what I understood Agrentina has a massive Italian popluation they just speak spanish instead of Italian.

Argentina and Uruguay are Spanish-speaking Italian colonies for the most part. That Rioplatense region in particular only managed to succeed for that very reason: they were not colonized by Iberians.

Oh yes, the low IQ meme, nevermind Mesoamerica developed a bronze age civilization in one fifth the time it took Europe and without the advantage of cultural difusion from the Middle East, I supose someone will be posting Lynn's charts soon enough.

Sure thing buddy, all the Argentinos come from the barcos.

Italians in the XX century introduced bribery and corruption
Germans in WW1 introduced racism and stupidity
We were better off being pure spaniards.

>HIV

oh wow it's almost as if our immigrants come from Angola or smth

>height

not true at all, there are much more dudes in my class above 6 feet than below 5'9

Argentina and Uruguay are mostly Spanish and Amerindian, right?

>implying anything goes right in the independent countries of the americas
you cant blame us anymore remember?

>argentina and chile are on the same level as the US, canada and australia

nice meme

It's just HDI, it doesn't imply anything else

Gaucho detected. I hope a Haitian rapes you.

Negroid detected. I hope you get shot. Huehuehue.

Pure white Germans just like Brazil.

You live in a meme land. Look at the white man. On day will will rape all your women and create monkey children like Rio.

news.godsdirectcontact.net/lia-reports/sending-love-flood-affected-residents-southern-brazil/

>amerindian

we're 97% black

warning to anyone visiting, i'm waiting outside the airport to mug and shank tourists

we were colonized by iberians, just by the poor and working ones not the gold diggers bastards

the point was never to make rich colonies, it was to fuck nubile amerindian girls

We recieved a massive influx of italians and some french, english and germans, but spanish immigration in the XX century was at least as big as the italian one.

This, Argentina was great until the "reconciliaciĆ³n con EspaƱa" in 1914. Come back Roca we need you more than ever

blame the anglo, we leave that 200 years ago, and learn from Argentina they were top in the 40's

Blacks are like 10% of your population, and South and Central America with a small percentage of blacks still manages to be more violent than Africa which is like 100% black. Nice try da silva Santos, you're no better than the people you hate