What's your country's opinion on British women?

What's your country's opinion on British women?

they deserve big Slovak cock

most of them are ugly

Ugly sluts. I am sorry britbongs

They envy American cock though tbqh

Sorry bud, I hear Latvian women like you guys

Slovaks are lot of things but not shy, British girls love courage and pure masculinity that Slavs posses

>courage and pure masculinity that Slavs posses
Driving an Uber in the U.S. while telling your passenger "Hey Bro check out my sick beats on my mixtape, it's going to be huge bro." is neither.

>implying anyone cares what happens in the US of A

>he believes women's lies

Oh sweet naive child. She started dating a British man not long after that.

I think they are cute.

Kekd

If British guys are shy, what are Finnish guys then?

It's the good taste Slovak.

They are cutie patooties.

Kind of the opposite of Finnish girls.
Finland has very few 9+/10 but a lot of 6 or 7s.
Britain on other hand has only 2/10 beasts and 9+/10s.

You know, user. You could of just commented over the fact it's merely a daily mail article instead of making yourself look like a salty sexist

Sad! Nice dubs tho

Is she Jewish

>tfw no English rose gf

ill tell you my opinion, sluts and do way too much drugs, seem nice tho
than again, i met all of them at a festival

She was born in London and played Anne Frank once, so you never know.

Almost, she's from London.

They would generally be regarded as classier and more educated than American women.

In general they look pretty bad. It must be the climate or something they eat, but the average British woman is not attractive.

Fat, drunk, mom at 20's.

Rate how acurate is it.

10/10 if you only watch Jeremy Kyle.

People don't go outside that much due to the weather, especially in cities.

Has anyone else noticed how the companions just keep getting more and more attractive?
I wonder what's next.

You know damn well and are just baiting.

It's your eyesight getting worse

Then I have no idea unless it's dietary. I have heard that you guys eat like shit and obesity is a growing problem, but it's no different for us.

They are the most beautiful in the world.

The food isn't that bad on average desu. I think it's more to do with sedentary lifestyles and lack of sunlight.

>Asks opinion about British women
>Somehow brings up American women

Yeah, maybe that's it. As weird as it sounds, British girls seem like they would be better to have a meaningful conversation with. Just not to look at.

I actually haven't watched the show... I just think Karen Gillian and Jenna Coleman are hot.

here's the latest one

They put in ugly black girl, why? If you want to represent minorities put in pretty people...

There alright, although I can see a thin line between the incestuous looking-defects that clog society and very well-rounded individuals - there is little to no middle ground, at least from my experience.

Unfortunately, as can be imagined, rather than taking constructive criticism and being the change that they seek, many of said defects proceed to flatter themselves and aim high on the premise that just "being themselves" is more than good enough and that making any effort to change their appearance/mentality would corrode who they are (which at this rate isn't a loss). As can be imagined, third wave feminism has emerged alongside so-called "body positivity" meaning that generally the female British population has regressed into shaming one-another simply for being better rather than taking a tip or two.

Lastly the overuse of blonde/ginger hair dye is really starting to get on my nerves, there is nothing wrong with being a brunette or having black hair (unless the hair quality itself is pure shit). Whilst I'm on the subject.

Fake blondes.

Most blacks live in big cities and have the hideous accents that come from them, this women is no exception. Southerners can take the cockney up their arse.

Funnily enough though I do know a Slovakian who is generally blonde and she is fairly basic, richer than a McVities biscuit though.

Damn...that's tragic, companions were the standard for British qts