User,you need to take things seriously. After all,you do represent an entire country here

user,you need to take things seriously. After all,you do represent an entire country here.

Well, tell that to the other turkish shitposters varg. Don't even get me started on the diaspora.

Talk more about your countrymen

Where should I get started man? Should I talk about the autist that dwells on the fourchins or the ones IRL?

His name is Louis, you fucking faggot.

I want all stories about turks IRL and on Sup Forums

>implying I didn't watch this nightcore kino two times already
Pleb.
Incoming wall of text.

You will pay.

this board has made my hate my own country tbqh

Your country has made me hate your country.

Are you Scottish, Welsh, Irish or English?

you are not my father i dont give a fuck about representing my country here

fuck you
ARGENTINA AND BRASIL UNITED FOR ANIMES

>letting Sup Forums turn you into a self-hater
Shame on you Nigel.

Yes hello

>You will pay.
Pay for what? Her nose job?

kek

>clickbait headlines
>the daily mail
>the mirror
>the sun
may as well be citing the onion

welsh but i have muh heritage in all four

its just as bad in canada

first reply reply in meant for

Is it ready?

Keep your head buried in sand.

Yes, I know. I live in Toronto.

Is the Turkish user dead?

PART I: WE WUZ KHANZ
You see there was some tribes over central asia that called turks. These tribes were always in rivalry between chineese and themselves. One week chinese pillages their camps and rapes their woman next week they do the same to chineese. When the time passed these guys stayed in their lands to ride their horses and hunt with eagles while drinking horse milk and fucking their qt wifes on the tent while Chinese went to live settled lives. Time passed and they continued to harras eachother. One day a famous chinese emperor named donnalddu trumpu came with the idea that only way to keep these guys out was building a yuuge wall. The madman they were, they actually build a wall. Little did trumpu knew was turks had horses and they could past to the other side. So for hundreds of years turks kept attacking and chinese kept building.
Over the time chinese kept advancing and growing and started to really push buttons of turks (also raped and pillaged them). The turks started to realise fucking all night at the tent for hundreds of years resulted overpopulation and the way they lived could not support the nomad life. They paid the mistake of thinking with their dick instead of their brain in a harsh way; the clamate have been changed (harsher winters and summers), their soils were not fruitful for their animals anymore, and locuts and famine started to show it's face. These things resulted conflicts and even wars between other turkic tribes (mind you they were never buddy buddies with eachother to begin with) so in the end some of them said "fuck it, lets see what's behind these mountains" so some of them started moving to west and east.

I'm half way at part two, I was planning to post them all at once but shit is long.

actually, i represent 3 countries and an islamic shithole

Post separately, it's better for me

>Scotland a stronk, independent country who don't need no England!

>the smug salmond poster is a paki

dissapointing

Most Serbs on Sup Forums are fucking retards just like irl, i'm ashamed to post under this flag

>not shitposting

Will do this way. You mind your own business user, it takes longer than I expected.
I'm on my break of shitposting baby. Will continue after that.

whiter than you, rashid.

PART II: WE WUZ EMPERORZ
Since they started moving, turks like the FREEMEN they were, some of them started to go different paths. Like the mad mans they were they didn't give a flying fuck about unity and all that and said "fuck off you chinese rape babies" to eachothers and parted to their own ways.
After years some stopped on the way while others continued to move, like the bunnies they were, they continued fucking and getting fucked by the strangers along the way. By the time they went there they already started looking different.
Across the asia, anatolia and middle east they made small countries for themselves. One of these was oguz yagbu state, wich was part od the former Turkic Khanagete that I talked about being scarred. One of the descendants of these oguz guys Tughril Bey formed his own base for his clan, seljuks. This guys difference was he converted to islam while serving under muslims. Both his grandsons and their grandsons were pretty successful on their battles because their enemies at the region were weakened by the conflict. They conquered huge amount of lands both west, east and south thanks to the current conflicts and their new muslim supporters. They pushed byzantine so hard they had say "FUCK that we are leaving all these shit we made over hundreds of years and all these ancient shit our forefathers made behind". But since their empire grew wider it became harder to control and years later another big empire, Khwarazmian Empire finished their rule and then FUCKING MONGOLS came in and FUCKED over both of their empires just like they SHAT on the other empires/states at this time period. Now all these lands are in conflict again and anatolia is divided between different beyliks (emirates) and like the FREEMEN they are they are still fighting with eachother now.

giving a you for the effort

PART III: WE WUZ SULTANZ
Since anatolia is full of FREEMEN turks and all they do is talking shit to eachothers and bullying byzantine for the lulz they didn't achieved shit for a period. Since they are still too smart for unification they started to annex eachother for the lulz too. One of those beyliks (emirates) leader was a chad named osman so they called themselves osmanlılar (ottomans). That osman fella started advancing towards byzantine so the other beyliks saw that ottomans were serious and realized FREEDOM AIN'T FREE so they started to get annexed to the ottomans for free. After their rise they continued to war with byzantine and advenced towards europe. Even though byzantine fought with them with the help of the largest crusaders they could stop these madmans.
Just when they have conquered all the lands that are defending constantinapolie a turco-MONGOL motherfucker named Timur, head of the timurid empire knocked ottomans doors.
Since ottomans were a young force going all out on a falling empire they were pretty cocky, so they answered the door "fuck off". Little did they know that MONGOL MOTHERFUCKER timur was a tough BASTARD that managet to FUCK OVER every place he passed to reach anatolia.
That cocky ottoman beyazid and timur started shitposting IRL (google timur-beyazid 1 letters/relationships) they started a war. Beyazid made absolutely retarded choices for the war and his army is stomped on (that meme about turks actually happened in a way) by the FUCKING ELEPHANTS of the timur. Now turkish empire is in civil war and later some of it's territories has been lost. About 40 years later mehmed II conquered constantinapolie and advanced to the west.
Between 15th and 16th centuries they went all out and made any soil ottoman they could. Just like it happened to the every former empire before in history after their peak, they lost their momentum between 16th and 19th centuries and after that started to lose what they had.

>Varg thinks we should all go back to paganism and become anarcho-primitivists
>his wife posted a blog post where she "disproved" Einstein's theory of relativity

What did he mean by this?

still couldn't conquer georgia and sultan ended up sending his daughter as a concubine to georgian king

PART IV: WE WUZN'T SULTANZ ANYMORE?
The main reasons for their fall was getting behind in technology (both daily life and military) for some bullshit reasons related to islam, their economical policies between other empires that shoots themselves in the foot and their policies towards their minorities that divided their country and hurt it in economical ways. It was a huge empire, they always had different people from different ethnicities and they always held these people on top of turks and other folk that lived on anatolia with their policies. When the nationalism began to rise they lost the soils they mostly invested. If they gave two shits about; what's happening on the other side of the world, their main lands which they came from and their own people that pays most the price of their mistakes they wouldn't be in the state of their doom.

Bronze I might be ded but your autism still engulfs my life

Finns have such a shit rep here anyway that there's practically nothing I could do to make it worse.
I'm just gonna keep trolling because it makes me a little bit happy.

Thank (You) m8 shit takes waay longer than I expected.
U wot m8?
Also should I write World War I and my favorite part TURKISH WAR OF INDEPENDENCE?
Well FUCKING MONGOLS trolled the whole world so it's in your blood familia.

omg you didn't take b8 ;-; but it always suceeded previous times

Fugg forgot to mention (You) user.

b-but user i love finland my gf is actually finnish

This.

Then after spending enough time on here I realized that most countries have equally shitty problems and that there's thousands of people who feel the same way as you in every single one.

What a whore lmao

There (You) go big boy. I'm a fishermen myself too :^).

ikr she cheated me on some swedish guy...why are your girls such whores

Because every good Finnish girl is married to a Finnish guy.
Only a self-hating cumslut with unfixable mental problems would date a foreigner.

i think he meant he represents scotland, northern ireland, wales (3 countries) and england (the muslim shithole)

You sould meet a guy called bronze he is a Turk obsessed with Turk history he goes is normaly in /tr/

I will look for him, thanks user.

What about Turkish shitposting?
What about the Turkish Jorge?

Same. I completely understand the Brits feelings towards us now.

This board mad eme understand why anyone speaking french on a flagless board is a WEWUZ shitposter

I represent my own self.

>turkish jorge
I didn't get what you meant.
>turkish shitposting
Shitposting is a way of life in turkey IRL.
Nothing is sacred from making fun of.
What you see here is merely a reflection with a pinch of autism.
Wherever we are we must shitpost.

>autist that dwells on the fourchins
A.K.A Turkish Jorge

Oh fugg.

I am a GREEK!!!!!!!

You aren't Turkish Jorge, you're Greek Jorge

>that feel

Same. We're designated shitposting country either way, so i don't care