1. you're a fucking cunt

1. you're a fucking cunt
2. you're honest opinion about Argentina and Argentines

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCoqg9ML5D8xY6TNeDhrW-vQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm argie and I'm done with these kind of threads. fuck you op

1. cunt
2. they love to make the exact same thread everyday, that can not be bad right?

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Amerindian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted, you fatso

nobody cares

>he shows no respect for Amerindian culture

1. flag
2.You guys should stop being attwhores and stop creating this thread everyday

>>he shows no respect for Amerindian culture

1. bandera
2. great

will you bleach our brown indigenous girls (99%) with your white and Slavic seed?

1. uk
2. i don't really care but at a push i'd say they annoy us about muh islands but they also provide us with good quality footballers so i guess i'm cool with them

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Amerindian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.

>the daily thread
argie autista

exactly, it's good to see others be man enough to accept our indigenous heritage, it's time for the world to know.

u r cool, the best pizza shop in my town is argentine

will you bleach our brown indigenous girls (99%) with your white and Slavic seed?

Amerindian shithole desu

The best Amerindian country.

1. Argentina
2. it can improve, deporting certain immigrants for example

>mfw the best fast food restaurant in my town is literally called "Argentinos Burger"
>great pizza and a wide arrangament of ice cream flavors to choose from
pistacchio ice cream is criminally underrated

y qué? lo borré para agregarle cosas

????

that's not a legit argentine restaurant
argentine meals are 100% amerindian influenced if you come here the average food you will get at any restaurant is of amerindian origin.

you wasted your money on a fake argie resto.

¿Por qué no cerrás el orto un rato, dale?

se ve que los amerindios se lo dejaron muy abierto por la obsesión que tiene

not the same guy, dentists and pizza shops is what u export now, forget about psychology

it's true tho
stop denying our national roots

Bolivians roleplaying as italians that speak mexican.

thank you

although Amerindian languages are the norm now

>You guys should stop being attwhores and stop creating this thread everyday

>they love to make the exact same thread everyday

what are you talking about guys? for the first time i see more than 2 argies in the same thread

Youesa

I don't know anything about them but I like their flag

Apart from the Falklands shit alri. Knew a bloke who travelled around South America for a year and said Argies were top lads and could handle the bants

1. Poland (soon Argentina)
2. Love

bumpo

bumping this thread without survivors baka desu senpai senpai

Already said mine in a thread a week or so ago, but whatever, I'm sped up so I'll repeat it.

Hilarious meme accent and dialect (I mean the rioplatense one, I'm sorry but it's impossible to take seriously), surprisingly great cinema and literature, pretty high overall level of "culture" (I guess what I mean is that it's the most European-like out of all of South America, so I can understand it the best), some dank ass punk bands, interesting and way too feels-provoking history, Buenos Aires and its surroundings seem to have ridiculously great architecture.

What I *don't* like as much but not necessarily dislike is their obsession with race (second only to Brazil and USA in the Americas, it seems), how they all seem to either have an overblown superiority complex (reminds me of socially dominant and spotlight-grabbing guys who really just make up for their insecurities that way) or be so self-hating that Spaniards tell them to chill, and that thing certain self-obsessed countries have where they don't seem to know jack shit about other countries and no one speaks any language (or in this case, any other dialect) except their own.

Overall 7/10 would visit

Good fellas. Football is their religion. They always pray before important games.

UNA VELA

Hay una minoría de argentinos que son las personas más autistas de int. Pero me caen bien los demás argentinos. Rezaré por ustedes. Pero sigan dándome estos memes.

te odio provinciano arrepentido

Definitely the best at losing wars.

Nah, they're outdone by the Boliv- OH, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE YOU SNEAKY BASTARD

>What I *don't* like as much but not necessarily dislike is their obsession with race (second only to Brazil and USA in the Americas, it seems), how they all seem to either have an overblown superiority complex (reminds me of socially dominant and spotlight-grabbing guys who really just make up for their insecurities that way) or be so self-hating that Spaniards tell them to chill, and that thing certain self-obsessed countries have where they don't seem to know jack shit about other countries and no one speaks any language (or in this case, any other dialect) except their own.
Ok, since this is an honest opinion, I will respond to this.

Yes, we are superior. Also, we do speak other languages. Argentina ranks fifteen in level of english. Also, we aren't obsessed with race, it's only a meme.

>Yes, we are superior

You very well may be, but cultures that actually are don't usually act like that. Look at Brits, or Spaniards, or Americans. Their snobbery isn't in-your-face, show-offy snobbery, it's just everyday unconscious shit they don't even notice. Acting like Argies or Japs about that shit is usually a sign of a deep-seated national insecurity complex.

>Also, we do speak other languages. Argentina ranks fifteen in level of english.

Could be, what I said was completely anecdotal. Seriously though, in my own interactions with Argies it was like Italy or some shit, the ones who do speak some English have I-didn't-even-bother meme accents and terrible grammar most of the time, and the vast majority didn't have even that.

>Also, we aren't obsessed with race, it's only a meme.

Yes you are. It's not race as much as "we're so European dude" and "grasas del orto vuelvan a casa", but it's really a huge part of your culture. You can see it everywhere from your literature and movies to this place.

que onda con los eslavos y argentina ultimamente?
hay como tres polacos ya, ahora un xoxol...

saben que no son bienvenidos?
como rompen las bolas-

okay man you know more of my country than i ok

I am going to study for a semester in BsAs, but I am not entirely sure what to expect.

go to chile is far better

Tanto no lo somos que los ucranianos son el 10% de la población de Misiones :^)

ucraniano hay un general /snc/ de polacos que quieren hablar español te esperamos

also this fucking thread again

Why do you all think you're white?
I met a group of Argentinian foreign exchange students at my college once. A couple could pass for Anglo-Americans, but the majority of them were quite clearly Mestizo.
Some Argentines are indeed white, but somehow you've come to delude yourselves into thinking whites are the majority.

>Why do you all think you're white?
you are talking about it we are not saying nothing

"other dialect" come on, no one wishes to change their dialect, especially if its a distinct one that shows heritage or some shit like that, many argies are madly nationalistic.
Porteños (people from the european part of Argentina) will bully you to death if you speak or use words from another country or part of Argentina. The language thing is not true, virtually everyone born in 1990s knows some degree of english and many people know Italian (at least where i lived)

1) callejeros were innocent
2) cristina was not a bad president

1. look at my flag fag
2. Argentinian women are hot, might be cool to live there

You see, the problem is, we were originally white, but nowadays, saying "Argentina is white" is the same that "USA is white", maybe some years ago... but not today. There were no amerindians here, and the few ones were killed, but guess what happens when you have a good country (white population) surrounded by poor countries (black population)

callejeros are murders!

i remember the fatal day of cromañon i saw pato laughing with his flametower burning rollingas

and cristina is a jew and not a good one

>Why do you all think
You've been cucked. Sup Forums thinks that they think that. But I don't think int should think that.

time to accept reality m8

i agree, eurodescendants should go

gladly

sorry

I never denied it, in fact, i don't fucking care about the skin color, as long as you don't fucking come to ruin this country with illegal stuff, also i would like the death sentence for anyone ruining this country, that would help a lot

I've met one Argentinian and he was white as fuck. Fuck off with the memes.

>Argentina is only one person

No, I meant understanding other dialects when you hear them. I speak Castillian Spanish and every Argie I've talked to would go "wha?" at every other word and kek at unfamiliar slang etc. I'm not offended, mind you, I found it amusing that someone speaking a dialect that hysterical would find Normal Spanish funny, but it's not a very good trait, is it?

>You very well may be
it was a joke
>Could be,
It is.
>Yes you are.
No we aren't. It's not about race, it is about class.

We call everyone with bad manners, poor hygiene, stupid and poor "negro", regardless of their skin colour. It just happens that a good portion of those people are immigrants from poor countries like Bolivia, but Argentinian society is highly clasist, not so much racist

Why I see this thread every fucking day?

I know, all of Spanish colonies are classist, but you in particular are also pretty mad about the immigrants. Like I said, it's not just Sup Forums and shit like that, it's in your books and movies, too. Honestly I've always semi-assumed it had to do with your superiority complex, not being racis or xenophobic just because.

>I speak Castillian Spanish
>look at him he is so cool
>ukrainian(!) of all countries complaining about spanish
>making a big fucking deal out of nothing

Nah, it's just kind of like talking to a South African using British English and having him ask what "car park" means and giggle at words like "fit bird" or "wanker." It's just baffling from someone with a meme dialect.

Well, we have literally zero contact with Spain, so obviously their slang, and different conjugation are as common as someone speaking english, it will obviously be seen weird

loads of literal racism and political incorrectness.
and hand gestures.

that's about it.

>movies
what they say about the movies?

no white people allowed

>hand gestures

ayy estos forros me nos estan diciendo racistas porque insultamos a todos por igual

dale viejo, sabés de lo que te está hablando.
"boliviano" y "paraguayo" son practicamente un insulto acá.
en peliculas y tv eso se nota bastante.

So you study British English for a couple years then come to America and you will be "baffled"?
What do you mean by a "meme" dialect? Nobody speaks Castilian Spanish in the Americas. Why is it baffling to you.

no creo que te permitan decir "boliviano o paraguayo" como insulto en la tv sin que el inadi te toque la puerta

en peliculas y series si boludo, no es racismo verdadero si es ficción.
si lo dicen en un noticiero ya es otra cosa, y asi y todo pasa igual.

dame un ejemplo actual de que en una serie se le dijo a alguien bolita o paragua como insulto

que tan actual?
el puntero.
no me pidas que te de ejemplos porque no es tan facil acordarse especificamente, sabes que es real, deja de romper las pelotas.

el puntero es cosa vieja casi 6 años atras actual tipo el 2014 yo te lo estoy diciendo porque aca ya nadie puede decir algo malo con los vecinos que tenemos que ya todos los canales te empiezan a decir hitler y saltarte a la jugular por eso le pregunto el esta viendo racismo donde no hay

yo no se donde carajo vivís, pero si hay racismo man.
yo, mi familia, mis amigos, y literalmente toda la gente que conozco habla de "bolitas esto, paraguas lo otro"
usamos expresiones como "negro de mierda" para referirnos a cualquier persona de malos habitos, o pobre.
cuando voy a la cancha siempre escucho (y me sumo a cantarlo) el "andate a vivir a bolivia".

somos re racistas chabon, me chupa un huevo la verdad, y nunca tuve problemas con eso, a pesar de que siempre hay algun forro que te dice algo, no le das pelota y listo.

si obvio que nosotros en la calle insultamos a todos con palabras como negro de mierda lo que digo es que en la tele ya no se ve a la gente diciendo eso porque se van a comer alto juicio

entre familia si, llegas a decir bolita en la tele, radio o en algun lugar que quedas muy al descubierto te cae el inadi.

como se llama el tipo que esta en la radio? el que le entraron a robar hace unos años y cago a tiros a los chorros? algo con E

anda a la cancha bobo

no te lo digo personalmente, sólo que me acordé

Because to someone from Europe it's the default.

>what are different perspectives

En El secreto de sus ojos uno de los personajes (no es un personaje negativo, básicamente es del tipo "un tío bueno pero poco culto"), un policía, dice algo como "entre los que podían hacerlo tenemos a X, un obrero boliviano que estaba haciendo tal o cual; a dos paraguayos que estaban haciendo tal o cual; y a Z, este al menos es argentino" y sonríe. Cuenta?

uh se te manchó la bandera boludo

el baby etchecopar

baby hay un canal de youtube con los programas de radio de el un capo

youtube.com/channel/UCoqg9ML5D8xY6TNeDhrW-vQ/videos

you speak spanish too well
chicano, sacate el proxy

pero que tiene de malo decir la nacionalidad de un criminal?

eso no es lo mismo que decir "este bolivano sucio hijo de puta" o "paraguayo lacra"