Why won't EU and Spain give Catalonians their rightful country?

Why won't EU and Spain give Catalonians their rightful country?

How can Kurds trust you against Turkey when you're oppressing your own people, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NWIKDOHDZw
vocaroo.com/i/s0d9Ap03nSpd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLEASE tell me she's been BLACKED

Spanish constitution forbids it and Rajoy will never ever allow it.
The rest of the EU wont barge in in a peaceful domestic politic disagreement, since it'all it is for now, if it turns into civil war then yes, the EU will intervene

>catalonia
>white

Then change the constitution, why not give them what they want peacefully instead of possible civil war?

The spanish constitution will never change for that except maybe if the far left gains a HUGE amount of seats at the parliament.

Why? Isn't Catalonia their country? Is it better to go into a war?
That's what we both want my Catalonian friend.

Why the fuck would we want to change our Constitution? And there won't be any "civil war", catacucks are not willing to fight for their independence. And if they did it would end just like the basques.

>possible civil war
Maybe we could get rid of the Catalan menance once and for all. It is all part of our master plan

>Why the fuck would we want to change our Constitution?
To be more democratic, I thought EU supported democracy. Catalonians clearly doesn't feel like they're a part of Spain, are you going to threaten them to lose forever? Why not stop yourself of future shame and start the peaceful and democratic process of letting them free.
Are you talking about genocide? Are you stupid? And what happens when your grandchildren lose against them? Isn't it better to just give them what they want?

>oppressing

Jordi fuck off

>Are you talking about genocide?
Genocide only applies to humans
> Are you stupid?
No. Too intelligent 4u I am a Castillian.
> And what happens when your grandchildren lose against them?
Kek.We never lose and Catacuckc always lose >Isn't it better to just give them what they want?
Of course.If they want genocide so be it

The majority of the spanish people decided democratically not to let them go when they voted for the Constitution.

There are people who think Catalan people are oppressed? Fucking lel.

He's probably a kurd, so not actual people.

Ok, you're stupid like turks so your answer doesn't matter.
Majority of the spanish people don't lieve in Catalonia.
Do they need to be oppressed to feel that they're not part of Spain? Also wake up, they certainly don't want to and you forcing them is actual oppression.

España me oprime gñe.

youtu.be/3NWIKDOHDZw

>Do they need to be oppressed to feel that they're not part of Spain? Also wake up, they certainly don't want to and you forcing them is actual oppression.

Tell me more about my Comunidad Autónoma, Abdul.

>Ok, you're stupid
No I am a superior Castillian being.Your dumb Kurdish mind cannot comprehend our complexity and superiority

Autonomy is part of the proccess, just like Kurdistan region "in" Iraq, they might've feel like they were part of Iraq but soon they'll be independent. Frankly I want it for every part of Kurdistan and it'll happen with blood or with peace. I'm just saying you being in EU should make things democratic and easy instead of stupid wars. It's their historical lands and they deserve to live independently.

I guess laws shouldn't apply to me since the majority of the people who voted for them doesn't live in my house either.

vocaroo.com/i/s0d9Ap03nSpd

>Autonomy is part of the proccess

What a stupidity lel. Then even Madrid and La Rioja will be independent.

Isn't it fascism if majority would subject you to the laws that you don't want when you could avoid with peaceful process?
What's wrong with that? If they want to why keep them tied in one stupid made up country when you can be friendly countries together?
Moskovada var o harita

>If they want to why keep them

According to the polls, the secessionists are not majority, not even in the polls made by the own secessionist groups. Make a referendum to lose it like in Scotland or Quebec it's really stupid.

Also compare Catalonia independentism with Kurd independentism is really stupid, are totally different things.

It's not, that's the basis of society. Otherwise everyone could just ignore the laws they don't like

dude im having dinner... go fuck yourself

why not the Kurds

look a cute kurd

I can think of plenty of separatist regions in Italy that wouldn't be happy with allowing Catalonia to secede from Spain and becoming part of the EU.

are Catalans even trying?

> civil war
Catalans won't fight, lol. They are merchants, not soldiers. The fact that Europe's favourite asslickers (Slovaks) have their own country and Catalans don't, should tell you a thing or two about their bravery.

wtf I love Kurdistan now

i see the propaganda is working as intended... nyeees
oh yes, this oppressor spanish state, oh poor us, the España is slaving us *falls to the ground* what will we do, please just make a frontier, we'd really like to force our country to be separated from their friends and family in the rest in spain