Western Euros are rich and have all the fun

>Western Euros are rich and have all the fun
>they are free to do as they please, have careers, endless opportunities
>singing and dancing, walking in the sun every day

>Eastern Euros are poor and have no joy in their lives
>we are bound to our shitty countries, forced to slave away in giant corporations' factories for a mere fraction of Western wages and must be grateful to even have that
>we drink until we puke, but we do it not because it's fun, but to dull the pain of our existence, and the knowledge that 70 years after WW2 and 30 years after the communism we still haven't managed to catch up, and we never will

How is this fair? We just want to be happy.

At least show some mercy and nuke us out of our misery.

Start working hard instead of being retarded and lazy.

Blame these red scumbags who ruined all the economics with gommunism but not a western ones.

Life isn't a fucking cartoon mate. Don't be dramatic.

>Turkey is more developed than your country.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Resubmit to Ottoman rule you fucking mongol faggot. Obviously it would be better for you.

Sounds like Coastal vs. Flyover states here desu

>literally work in a factory for 250 euros
>don't be dramatic mate
>even though I literally get 10 times the wage as you do :^)

Lol Poortugal

10x the wage but also 8x prices

Schengen lol just move to west like ill do next year

>we still haven't managed to catch up, and we never will
That completely depends on your government.
In West Europe we had 70 years of moderate governments based on a capitalist market economy, in East Europe you had 10 years of restructuring, 10 years of decent growth and now you are already voting for nationalist populists that don't care about the economy.

You can't expect people to feel much pity when you ruin it for yourselves.

That's bullshit and you know it.

Nope, as you can see in OPs pic.

This, unfortunately.
We deserve this suffering.

>Life isn't a fucking cartoon
Here it kinda is

>t. WW2 pillager and Marshall gibsmedats receiver

>we are bound to our shitty countries
Most of my coworkers are greek and romanian, i.e shit countries. You can move if you want.

life here in Poland is fun but sometime weird like Loka i Bolka cartoon you know?

West German companies have already basically taken over East German, Hungarian and Polish ones

kek, such is life if you're beta sadcunt.

>we are bound to our shitty countries
No, we're not. Assuming from your post you already speak better than half of Poles that went to UK. Nothing stops you to do the same.

>forced to slave away in giant corporations' factories for a mere fraction of Western wages and must be grateful to even have that

If you dropped out of school at the age of 15, sure.

>we drink until we puke, but we do it not because it's fun, but to dull the pain of our existence

Sure, drinking yourself uncosious is better that even trying to think how you can improve your situation. Stop bitching and do something.

>no "refugees"
>no immigration
>beautiful women

>bad life

The only thing Eastern Europe needs is better universities, then you (we) will be the best place on earth.

>said an Eastern European living in Germany
hmmmmmm

yeah, he is washing dinner plates and eating leftovers from his geran masters there.
at least have some pride you poor bastard
i fucking rejected 1500+euro job in austria for 450 one in my country, and the funny thing is i fucking hate my shithole country and retarded people that live here but i dont want to work for some austrian pussy-ass faggot, all westerners are like little bitches to me, they are such cucks dammit

at least we are every day drunk, so nobody cares about poverty

cheer up, there's like 6.5 billion more people than you that are poorer.
don't worry work hard and be a good Christian, that's all that matters and you'll be rewarded in the afterlife