White people around the world

White people around the world...

Fake. Mexico and California should be grey.

>brazil
>white people

guess the south brazillians memed Sup Forums really hard

>white "peolpe" wont go home to europe
>brown people wont go home from europe

BAZINGA

This. And Portugal should be red.

i hate this ''white people in argentina'' ebin meme
can you at least edit the map and fix it next time you post it?

Remove Spain I don't want to be with Sweden or England

Good thread, bump

I thought cristiano ronaldo i white

Black people around the world...

Managed to expand from this small region

Yet still screams

>MUAH WHITE GENOCIDE

fixed this fake shit

Disgusting anglo cuck

>Siberia
>white
>Mexico
>white
>Iran
>white

In the last ~30 years every Western European country has gone from 99% white to somewhere between 80 and 85% white. In just 30 years. Imagine a 100 years and 100 years is nothing for historical time scale.

>Bosnia questioning legit white countries whitness

>legit white countries
>Mexico
>Iran

And I'm Croat, even uncle Adolf called us and I quote "Germanic people".

>Spain
>White

"uncle adolf" for example excluded iranians from the nuremberg laws

see and shut up, dumb bosnian.

>Sweden
>White

Just a small fix

HELL NAH, LOL YOU STUPID MUHFUGGA NO THAT EGYPT IZ BLACK RIIIGHT? IGNORANT STUPID CRACKA ASS CAVE BEAST, WE WUZ PAHAROAHS AND SHEEIT

>turkey is whiter than portugal
Really gets your noggin' joggin'.

Singapore is around 20% white,why is it on the same level as russia?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Niggertugal

Never heard of
>moortugal

Because Russia is also about 20% white.

Unless you are talking about ancestry,Singapore is not white

Kek

>my state is less white than Negrogentina
Wake me up

Argentina is the whitest country in the world.

>>Siberia
>>white
what a retard

YES

ARGENTINA IS WHIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!! VIVAAAAA

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

Whites
>wahh we have no country for ourselves

This map yet again...
>PR white
>Costa Rica white
This fucking map's bullshit should be a bannable offense.

if the decline of natives in the americas and australia can be considered a genocide then the decline of white natives in europe should also be
there are no camps and mass executions but each became and will become a minority in their native lands due to immigration and low replacement rates
the only real difference is white natives do have a choice to stop it happening but instead embrace it

No one cares

It wasn't a genocide.

heh ;^)

He isn't a proxy you are crazy.

>minortugal

>PoCtugal

practically they're 70% on earth including all the caucasoids

How greedy caucasoid. they devoured the whole world.

So does this prove that Egypt is white?

>Middle Easterns are Caucasoid

OK.

"Lynn's meta-analysis lists the average IQ scores of East Asians (105), Europeans (99), the Inuit (91), Southeast Asians and indigenous peoples of the Americas each (87), Pacific Islanders (85), Middle Easterners (including South Asians and North Africans) (84), East and West Africans (67), Australian Aborigines (62) and Bushmen and Pygmies (54)."

Mighty coincidence, eh?

> Iran not dark blue
> SA not at least light blue

desu the IQ figures are not inborn statics.
and arabs used to build decent civilization too once ago just like europe. when the dark age passed in europe they got renaissance absorbing academic accomplishments from arab

lol east asian IQ is a meme, do you think pic related has an IQ above 100? People like him make up 70% or more of east asia.

don't dismiss people like that, Lynn's theories are a meme anyway

China doesn't even test their dumbest. Its pretty messed up; whenever you see test scores like Pisa from China its from like three provinces.

>spics thinking IQ over 100 is someshit like superpower and don't believe it
in my personal school there were literally no one IQ under 110, dumbass and that was when my middle school years

How do you know your school's IQ scores?

we took a test for estimating the IQ of our class

>northern mexico being whiter than Texas

This isn't April 1st...

Fixed version.

Even from a non-racist perspective it still makes you think. Call it whatever you want, but if the EU immigration-policy continues like this, there won't be any native Europeans left in Western Europe.

tfw im white

>>Siberia
>>white

Siberia is more Russian than the "European" part of Russia, you retarded turkish rapebaby.

Siberia is white you yard it's covered in ice

tard*

He is a retarded gaijin with yellow fever that refuses to recognize that he feel for the "asian superior intelligence meme" no actual asian would use the word spic, they're also too passive to defend themselves.

Sure Kevin, sure.

>Ontario
nuke us

>[citation needed]

but seriously, one can only be so new

In Mexico, if you dont are black, asian, arab or predominant native blood (the south of the country), you are whithe. XD. White isnt the same blond.

>bein this 12

are you 8?

>usa
>white

lmao

Why do white people spread across the world so much yet they almost never breed? Such shame much wasted genes

Should have made Portugal a darker shade of gray

>beaners
>white

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS MEXICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

BLACKEDtugal

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗..........................................REMINDER........................................THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS MEXICAN SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLLWHO IS OBSESSED WITH MEXICO/WHITENESS POSTING DOZENSOF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARSHE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIAYOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIMDO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONEWHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝