What's the relation between black people and amerindians in Spanish America?

What's the relation between black people and amerindians in Spanish America?

Every Mexican on Sup Forums seems to hate blacks and African Americans also hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1UgfQpDteY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one likes niggers anywhere

Native Americans aren't liked either. That's why I'm asking.

>Every Mexican on Sup Forums seems to hate blacks and African Americans also hate them.
who doesnt?

Real Mexicans don't care, we have like 1% of black people IRL because there was enough people living here prior to the conquest so they weren't needed at all, the few that actually came here got mixed with everyone else and the average mestizo (70% of our population) has arpund 5% african ancestry in them (which also doesn't mean anything, since there are no average mestizos), and the actual 1% of black people all live in the coast, so you hardly even know they exist. Mexicans on Sup Forums are a bunch of edgy rednecks wanting to be accepted by their Euro and American overlords, truly a pretty pathetic bunch.

We also like Cubans, black and white.

>Mexican
>Sup Forums
Actually here is a lot of friendly banter between the two groups

Doesn't pretty much everyone in Sup Forums hate blacks?

Isn't there next to no black people in Mexico?

We have our recent immigrants from Africa, they sell sunglasses and belts.

The only countries with a decent amount of mestizos and blacks are Colombia, Venezuela and Panama, so the other countries may not be used to see blacks or mestizos
I would say they get along pretty well, in our coast and Antioquia there is a lot of triracial people

It depends on the person, we are classist not racist

This desu

Are Colombians nice to foreigners?

No, they kidnap them when they go buy drugs without enough money

Yeah, quite nice

Although, to be honest, social class in our countries is correlated in a certain degree to skin colour.

Are you guys like them?

Are you sure?

Why would I say it if I wasn't sure?

Brazillians are a bit annoying, but that's because we get a lot of you around February, middle aged married couples, and those are always annoying.
But generally nice to foreigners, unless you are from: Chile, Bolivia, Peru or Paraguay, then not everyone will be nice.

Hypothetically, if a Brazilian went to Medellín, what are the chances of him getting robbed?

Well, it depends on which part of the city, downtown is where most robberies occur, but overall assuming said Brazilian doesn't look too touristy chases would be the same as a local. So not too much to be worried everytime you go out

What about Bogotá?

I don't know much about Bogotá but I would say it's the same, although based on the news it seems to be worse there

Cáli?

Well, it's known to be the colombian city with more robberies

I've never been there though

Where are you from? Medellín?

Hate, nigs are invaders to americas same as whitey.

Yeah, Medellín

Only when they expect something in return, for example compliments like "Oh! What a beautiful country. Colombians are really kind"

Shoe-licking is not friendliness.

What are the most dangerous parts of Colombia?

Jungles with guerrillas

Even though alot of them are bitter drugged up alcholics i dont blame them.
We get whites that are worse and they are still large population on 4 continents

What are the differences between Colombia's Spanish and Spain's Spanish?

Bogotá, Medellin, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena and the whole Atlantic coast, the Caribbean coast, the godforsaken South.

But to be more precise, the whole country is dangerous.

The main difference between Spain's spanish and the rest of spanish is that they differentiate the sounds of s, c and z. C and z sound like the english "th" in words like "through" or "think", while in latinamerican spanish they all sound the same.

Spaniards have a lisp, say tío, joder, gilipollas, ostia, coño.
Colombians have a kind of neutral accent, but some of their regionals are more pronounced.

What do Argentines think about Colombians?
No memes

What happen in the Colombian Pacific Coast?

Memes, unironically.
We don't think about them, we don't have enough of them here to form opinions

What are the memes? Pablo Escobar and Cocaine?

yes

TNB

Bogota is a shithole

Medellin is not unsafe

How's life in Medellin?

Pretty good, the weather is nice, i live in the mountains so i have a pretty nice view of the city, people is very friendly

What are the fun things you can do in your city?

Phonetically there isn't much difference, there's the distinción/seseo thing that the Colombian guy mentioned, plus (standard) Peninsular Spanish pronounces the S in every position except when followed by RR, whereas in Colombia most people pronounce it as the English h sound if it's followed by a consonant (actually just remembered that the most hardcore ones even pronounce nosotros as nohotros, so I guess it might be more about being in the syllable coda than about being followed by a consonant, but whatever).

The main difference is in the grammar and vocabulary. Spain uses tú and most (I think) of Colombia does too, but some Colombian regions have ustedeo (where they only use usted, the polite third person singular; basically like você in Continental Portuguese), and others have voseo (where they use vos, a funky special snowflake pronoun that's been dead for centuries except in a few specific Latin American regions). In Spain they use all three past tenses and generally prefer the composite past (he hecho, has muerto, ha vemido) and Colombians barely ever use it and stick to simple past (hice, moriste, vino). And the vocabulary, well, it's just completely fucking different, especially the slang, but I think that they'll try to use more conventional and "international" words and expressions with a foreigner.

Regards, a sped up autist who speaks Spanish.

>Every Mexican on Sup Forums seems to hate blacks and African Americans also hate them.

They are chicanos. Of course they hate each other because territory domination. We don't have blacks in mexico, thus many people don't hate them or just don't mind them

Oh, and another thing that doesn't really matter but if I tismed this much about it, might as well mention it for completion's sake: vosotros. It's basically the plural form of tú in Spain that doesn't anywhere outside it, Colombia included (they just use vosotros for 2nd person familiar plural).

The nightlife is great, if you're into that, there is many clubs and they're always very fun
Other than that, there is a lot of tourist areas lie museums, the Parque Explora, Parque Arvi and many other parks, Pueblito Paisa which is a representation of a traditional old town from Antioquia and it's a very popular to party but also to visit
Also not exactly Medellin, but you can go to Guatape and El Peñol and climb on this and see the dam

What materials did you use to learn Spanish?

Could you tell that to the Japanese tourist who got killed some days ago?

>28▶
>
>Jungles with guerrillas
sudacas de caca aqui

CHI

FSI Platiquemos, you can pirate it off piratebay. It's a really good textbook (supposedly based on declassified CIA manuals used to train Operation Condor operatives lmao), the dialect in it is something like all of Latin America rolled into one. I studied that until I knew all of the grammar except the subjunctive, then I got bored, dropped it, learned the subjunctive and the vosotros form by myself because I decided to switch to Peninsular Spanish, and watched a lot of movies and talked to natives until I got gud.

This flag answering this question Spooky

Thanks, what movies did you watch?

I woder why Slavs speak so well Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1UgfQpDteY

First post is best post.

This question pretty much only applies to Venezuela, Colombia and Panama.

Cuba-Dominican Republic-Puerto Rico dont have mestizos I think.

Can I ask why you study such a thing? Your eng is too good for a native hohol so what are you doing there again mr Brenan jr?

Tú eres un hijo de puta. No me toques mucho los huevos porque te puedo hacer mucho daño y lo sabes, conmigo bromas las mínimas, basura infecta. Tengo un primo informático que te puede localizar mediante IP y dinero de sobra para contratar a gente que te apalice.

Ándate con ojo.

I'm not a native hohol (born in Russia), and translating for Netflix.

Do they? I've honestly never met one who spoke it better than I do except ones who spent over 10 years in Spain, and that's not bragging, that just means their Spanish isn't even mediocre.

I saw an American give a detailed answer to a question about Russian grammar in a different thread, Sup Forums is just that kind of place I suppose.

I started with the ones that seemed the most meh so I don't miss out on the good ones later. Basically at first you'll have to pause and look up words or even ask natives about entire phrases constantly, and that kills the flow of the movie. So what I'm trying to say is, ironically the movies you need the most that helped me the most are the ones I don't think I'll remember now if I tried.

Try the show Narcos, it's like 70% Spanish (most subtitles you'll find are gonna be either English or Spanish but only for the English parts, though; get used to it, Spanish speakers are lazy fuckers and you won't find Spanish subs very often), and the Spanish in that is Colombian, too. Escobar is actually played by a Brazilian though lmao (Nascimento from Tropa de Elite, can't remember the actor's name), so don't emulate his accent. He's reasonably good, and his weird slight accent somehow works because it kind of adds to the mystique surrounding him, but it's not how natives sound. I'd compare him to Tyrion Lannister's British accent in Game of Thrones.

Blacks are scary

what do you watch in Netflix?

Dominican here. The average Dominican is 15% taino apparently, but that's about it. Roughly the same for Cuba, PR has more.

I don't watch anything there, I just translate for them. Well, right now I'm procrastinating here instead, I guess.

/thread
spain gets it

Colombia is a bigger shit hole than Brazil, and like Brazil it is only fun if you are a drug or sex tourist.

It's just me or Native Americans look uglier than black people?

we do have our own population of niggers, but they aren't numerous (at most 0.5 to 1%) and they all live on the coast, although some of them are isolated like those roaming oaxaca. Also, they aren't nearly as degenerate and aggressive as the ones living in US, either because they're just a few or certain things aren't push in our media is still unknown to me).

He wants you to tell him he is white and will be robbed because Colombians are brown and will target Brazilians for their whiteness. He wants you to say - "Brazilians are not Latinos."

Those are South Americans.

>Those are South Americans.
>yea my skin color is another shade of shit not that one

I meant they're south American natives.

His name is Wagner Moura, but thanks for the advices

Ah, sorry, i'm shitposting in every thread possible today, I need to get banned before christmas..

there were quilombos too but not as much as in Brasiu

kek, I'd be surprised if you don't have anything in your folder that can't make that happen within an hour, just head over to /b man

>Africa begins at the Pyrenees
Not so fast!

I decided to leave this place and grow up so I deleted all my images and as you can see it didn't work to well, I could just easily go so Sup Forums and shitpost a little but It has to be on Sup Forums

I wouldn't know, there's no black people where I come from.
but I think there's no black people in mexico either so what the actual fuck

I'm half indian by the way, just wanted to point that out because greentexting "white" only triggers the white argentineans.

best of lucks