/brit/

Left the electricity unlocked edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ElN-V3Ua4o
youtube.com/watch?v=-up8ebz06yA
is.Sup
indy100.com/article/palestine-country-recognise-barack-obama-united-states-jimmy-carter-7472401
youtube.com/watch?v=pzLI9AkHYYU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481670404797.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9iU0Zfhy9cY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zjHMcUWVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
quotev.com/quiz/8888999/Which-government-most-closely-matches-your-political-views
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cara

This 2bh

do a kys

remember those televisions you had to put money in to watch?

>tfw quadriplegic
>tfw mum hasn't been home all day
>tfw the nurse hasn't been round today
>tfw no one to wank me off
I'm about to BURST
mum needs to get home QUICK TIME and give me my good boy rub-rubs

>Fuck Pakis

I used to not really care about immigration or people from different countries living here I thought it was fine but recently I've really started to hate it. Blacks are okay usually (not Somalis) but I really fucking hate Pakis now. They're everywhere and even though they've never directly caused me any problems I just don't like them. I wish they would leave.

shawty so fly
pussy so fresh

diced pineapples that my baby tastes the best

only if you're coming with

daily dose of PUA
youtube.com/watch?v=1ElN-V3Ua4o

youtube.com/watch?v=-up8ebz06yA

why would i do that lol

tag someone who is an absolute crumpet XD

Also muslim chicks are SO fucking loud. People meme about black girls on the bus but muslim girls holy shit. they always laugh at dumb shit and never fucking shut up

I agree
I just don't like looking at them
even when they are doing nothing just seeing them bumbling around the street with their woggy kids and fat headscarf heads

Lads my door doesn't shut properly

If I pull it from the outside, the circled bit doesn't slide into the lock like its supposed to, but it works from the inside when you pull the little Yale handle

I have to slam the door with immense force just to get it closed when I'm outside
what do

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1481590765396.webm

*throws cumrag at babestation gf*

whats the name of that song in the beginning

darude - sandstorm

always one mum who doesn't speak a lick of english and like 20 loud screaming kids just fuck off we're full desu

( v_v)

what do prawns taste like?

indy100.com/article/palestine-country-recognise-barack-obama-united-states-jimmy-carter-7472401

Rasheed is at it again

just got me grounded thanks

peng

salty slime

that's comfy for all of about two minutes senpai

lilboat be richer than most
lilboat be richer than you

chicken of the sea

also at the gym there are always a few pakis who just stand around doing nothing but curls and flexing in the mirror
just annoys me

cameraman must be pretty attractive

unwashed bellend

youtube.com/watch?v=pzLI9AkHYYU

>tfw I miss this more than sex

Getting my daily dose of Sargon and Pizzagate lads

honestly don't understand how anyone could support palestine over isreal

yeah jews and conniving pennypinchers but at least they're not explosive ragheads

he's unironically the most hip president since JFK
would always laugh when Obama tried to connect with "the kids"

this is amazing

"take care of yourself man, i'll see you soon."

i hope kanye is going to get a cabinet position

yeah and they always care so much about their beards and shit and get like really gay close shave beard fade styles or whatever and it's like yeah sick mate what are you gonna do with that it's not like you're allowed to hang out with girls anyway so you just gonna chill with a bunch of blokes who are you trying ti impress exactly with you're battyboi beard like you get stoned for being gay you mong so why you trying so hard. this shit is so homoerotic it pisses me off just GET OUT GO SMOKE SHISHA SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU BROWN CUNTS

imagine gf

lad. the ultimate redpill is to support Palestine
I know how you feel but you eventually just have to accept it

>honestly don't understand how anyone could support palestine over isreal
was saying the exact same last year

>yes we really need ANOTHER shitty wog country with zero economic potential run by religious autocrats.

reminder that Jordan IS Palestine anyways.

this, give the jews palestine wont be long till there'll be greater israel shite, never give a jew too much, the eternal jew is never pleased

bill clinton was pretty hip. did a lot of drugs, fucked a lot of whores, played jazz instruments

absolute state of my life 2bh

really done a number of myself haha

Jordan is decent though
The King is a lad, the Queen is a huge supporter of women's rights in the Middle East, Jordanians love their Royal Family, and Jordanians tend to not blow themselves up

your post was better as a standalone, unlinked to any context leaving us to fill in the blanks

looking back hillary is such a fake ungenuine person

glad trump won

Israelis are cool Jews
desu actually giving them a proper homeland really cooled off a lot of their sneaky ways and made them chill dudes again.

all the manipulative ones are the ones living abroad still pushing the "eternal victim" gimmick.

same. did a 53 the other day.

bet mine is worse x

MY PARENTS MADE ME DELETE ALL MY VIDEOS ON MY ASMR CHANNEL. and the kicked me out. if you saved any of the videos HMU I'm going to reupload every single one. I'm sorry

this has to be one of the funniest things a camwhore has ever said

yeah me too i didn't like him at first but at the end trump was probably better

Looks like the Russians were in to Bollock posting well before us.

watching autistic people approach filthy frank/joji irl is the most cringey shit. Joji makes it worse by literally laughing at them to their faces, he's kind of dick irl.

can you imagine if she did win? 4 years minimum of all this shit getting even bigger?

I think we dodged a big bullet no matter how goofy trump is.

>fake ungenuine

so, genuine?

just took a look at the guys in tinder in my area

haha they are all better looking than me haha

lmao, this is funny, guy at uni always going on about his piss poor beard.

always says "you're so white" and shit to myself and other flatmates for eating bacon, christmas music, other shit, then one time someone said allahu akbar and he started trying to fight him getting angry as fuck.

good times, he doesn't drink so just stands awkwardly at the club with no girls taking snapchats of himself dancing, then acts like he's the shit when we're back

>what have you been doing with this tissue?

holy shit this is gold

where can I watch such interactions

maybe, but I bet the fall from high to low is bigger for me

>ex sends me six messages of pictures of us when we were together etc saying how great it was, "how did it get to us not talking" etc
>reply with "lolol"
who else /devilish/

>are cool

umm.. watch this x
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481670404797.webm

they have a problem with Orthodox Jews though
They're the ones who are as backwards as quite a few members of the Religion of Peace. They also have a notable presence in the Israeli Parliament

why werent the jews put on an island so they had noone to fight

I miss my brother that knucklehead nigga

so how did it get to you two not talking?

gomedy gold :D :D

he himself makes me cringe
in a lot of his vlogs he's not very funny and he takes himself a bit too seriously. Like that one fireworks video where he and his mates are hanging out and they keep "joking around" by just humping eachother. Like mate that's not funny at all there's no joke there. Tbh though ian/idubbbz genuinely looks like he'd be a laugh to hang out with

yeah i fucking hate these types. i go to my mates flat pretty regularly to hang out and he has a muslim lad flatmate but he's actually alright, he doesn't go anywhere near pork but is game for drinking mad volume lol. have had a spliff with him before too. kind of a nerd and a bit boring but he's one of the good ones, not the ones who take mega pride in their homoerotic appearance so they can show off to all their homo mates

he had a few on JojiVlogs, but he deleted the channel.

there's a clip or two of it in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=9iU0Zfhy9cY

he's /fa/ as fuck desu

>Brush teeth 3X a day
>Use teeth whiteners
>Shave constantly unless you can grow solid stubble or full beard
>Lose glasses, get contacts
>Get your haircut at least once a month
>Wear well-fitting clothes
>Make sure clothes are clean and unwrinkled
>Take Zinc to raise test
>Take fish oil
>Make sure you're getting enough protein
>Work out a few times a week
>Make sure you're eating healthy
>Wash your towels and bedsheets frequently
>Try to keep bf% low so that face looks sharper and clothes are more fitting
>Fix posture
>Work on making eye contact when talking
>In warmer weather make sure you are getting enough sun

You should be doing all of these things if you want to become better looking and more well-respected.

think they wanted to send them to somewhere in australia and carve out a country there

could you imagine an israeli australian conflict? Now there's some memes I'd love to see

she was a bit of a cunt and i was a complete weakling at the time. I had modelled the relationship to suit weakling me so when I finally snapped out of that and changed I was stuck in this babying, boring and shit relationship. Had to leave

incredible video
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zjHMcUWVY

>teeth whiteners
enjoy no enamel

Only brown people wear armani

Shan't

this is the most spine-chilling thing i've ever seen

filthy frank is unfunny as fuck. literally just using a funny voice in place of having anything actually funny to say

Imagine Australia if it was Jewish

think you might mean madagascar en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

quotev.com/quiz/8888999/Which-government-most-closely-matches-your-political-views

going to do this lad
if it's good enough for /cum/ it's good enough for /brit/

really? you can't have seen much then haha because that was just some old fucks chatting

radical centrist here
not surprised I got a neutral, CENTRAL European country

creasing at you you poor fuck

will kiss the first lad who replies

patrician coming through

I do most of these things but

>zinc
can't because of medication for skin

>low bf% and work out regularly
stopped regular table tennis training, have gained some weight. plan to start going again with a mate when he get backs from holiday

>fix posture
I am trying

thanks for reminding me of these things this is pretty good life advice I do all the others.

legit if you don't get a haircut once a month lads you're gay

he does take himself VERY seriously
but i can understand why he's kind of a dick though
people think he's an autistic memelord like they are, when he's not, Frank is just a character. He has to deal with 14 year old memers coming up to him and say "ey boss, gimme poosy lol" all the time, i'm sure all he wants is for people to talk to him like he isn't a meme.

shant