Are tourists from the UK as terrible as people say?

Are tourists from the UK as terrible as people say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhoI-UD_A1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Amsterdam they are drunk, loud and obnoxious.
Get high you faggots, why get so drunk in Amsterdam?

working class aka chavs are pretty horrendous

no we good boys

get the fuck out, go to calfornia you stoner yank fuck

Yes.
t. Brit in Spain.

yes but only in shitty (chav friendly) tourist destinations

only the rich ones are nice

everyone else is actually retarded

WORKING CLASS SCUM

I was told by a shop keeper in Spain that he could tell I wasn't English because they are loud, annoying and ugly, and that I was Scottish because I didn't buy anything.

working class scum

Yes

Only if you live in a poor country where a 20 year British person on minimum wage old can afford to live like a king there and the native girls are fit

I.e. Southern & Eastern Europe and Thailand

I sure do hate poor people.

A 20 year old British person on minimum wage*

>british person
Kek
>brits
>people
Pick one

Just a friendly reminder I can go anywhere in the world and girls will drop their knickers at the sound of my accent.

No, they're worse. VERY embarrassing tourists desu.

low class uk-ers are shit.
the north of england has the worst people.
their army is filled with worse bags of shit the usa army or marines
keep in mind us military is for redneck subhumans

mom daughter sex tourist in turkey
youtu.be/UhoI-UD_A1w

Whenever I travel people assume I'm Canadian because of my slight Wisconsin accent. Totally fine with this.

Some of the best friends I ever made were working visa brits hanging about in Aus.

Although, as others have said, the cheap hotspots on the mediterranean are full of the worst kind of British scum.

what about boys?
asking for a friend

So I went to bed early since I had a plane to catch and was woken up in my hostel bed at 4 in the morning by drunk british tourists

They had brought back bagettes and had a drunken bread swordfight in the room for at least an hour while I pretended to be asleep

When I woke up a few hours later every surface of the room was covered in bread from them throwing pieces at each other

I went to leave and my shoes were completely packed with bread

Lad culture is fucking poisonous, middle-aged brits are also rude drunkards, and young brits wants so much to be "cool" it's cringy

They're pretty bad yes, at least the ones that are younger than 30 are

Johnny Foreigners just can't handle the banter

wtf i love france now

The middle aged Brits are the rudest cunts. Even the young in Britain know this. I've never met a group of more horrible people than middle aged brits.

lol

Singapore avenged

i fucking hate this behaviour, why can't people just leave things that aren't theirs alone?

i guess it's your fault for staying in a hostel though

kek

They are the fucking worst. Anglos drink until they can't move and just shits under themselves.
t. a guy from cracow

working class tourists are the worst
in Canary Islands they get drunk at 6 or 8 PM (extremelly early for Spain) and you can hear them from your house
cultural tourists are cool tho !

they're just mad that anglos run the world

C'mon man england is supposed to be green or something. Lighten up Nigel :)

Yes, they have 2 kind of turist here: chavs wich r horrible and retirees that come here 4 free healthcare, also disgusting