Excuse me

HUMAN NATURE ISN'T REAL MARX WAS RIGHT THE CAPITALIST CLASS IS A PARASITE THAT FEEDS ON THE BLOOD OF THE WORKERS AND IT WILL PAY IN BLOOD

Now seize the means of production
do it
now
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw

Thank you for your time

Marx was a lazy kike who stole from his creditors and literally never did a day of work in his life.

Literally true
Wikipedia is enough to disproves you plus it isnt in any detrimental to anything he wrote

Putting Stalin in the video made it shit

Why would I listen to someone about capital and labor who never earned any capital or did any labor?

It's still as you say it, not an argument.

Marx was just 19th century /r9k/, except he actually had a wife and kids which still puts him a notch above /r9k/.

And friends and jobs and plenty of people who read him and supported him even against oppression.
He's pretty much not /r9k/ at all.

>and jobs

lol. He was literally a neet who was mad people had more than him and decided that was unfair for some reason

What job? He literally never had a job.

Writing complaint letters is not a job.

Nah, Nietzsche was 19th century /r9k/.

Marx was right.

Robots and mechanization will crash Capitalism in the end, an either ushering in a communist society or a libertarian hellhole of 90% of unemployment and starvation on the streets.

Nietzsche was /fit/ and Sup Forums

/r9k/ are the whining losers who are butthurt that people are more successful than them

>Later Marx and Engels both began writing for six different newspapers around the world, in England, the United States, Prussia, Austria and South Africa.[136] Most of Marx's journalistic writing, however, was as a European correspondent for the New York Daily Tribune
Picked at random from Wikipedia which has quotes

What a spook!

>writing for a newspaper is a job

Wow real big contribution to society there lol

>libertarian hellhole of 90% of unemployment and starvation on the streets.
Which will lead to communist revolution.
Marx is always right

>a libertarian hellhole of 90% of unemployment and starvation on the streets.
Realistically we don't need 90% of the people we have on this rock and you know that's true.

More like Schopenhauer especially in being eternally butthurt about the female sex.

Journalists are now unemployed.

You heard it here first.

Yeah yeah

I heard that robots will replace all human jobs and we'll have flying cars in the Year 2000 too...

Keep dreaming faggots

Even 30% robotization will create so many unemployment that the whole system will collapse.

The state will have no taxes anymore, the capitalists with their robot-made goods will find no consumers anymore (as noone has any work to earn them money anymore) and the entire social system will be non-existant anymore.

Either there will be a revolution, or the state will begin tax the capitalists for their robots and redistribute money down to the masses to give the people the money that they need to consume and keep the system running.

Which will be communism either way.

Well I'll cross that bridge when it happens

For now I'll enjoy my money. You can keep dreaming and wishing though, try not to wish your whole life away though.

>For now I'll enjoy my money.
Are you rich?'

Yeah but when you'll cross that bridge you'll find Marx on the other side telling you "told you".

Realistically, the capitalists need as many people as possible to buy their goods.

No people = no consumers.

Not in your scenario.

Okay, i'll be waiting.

Communism cannot exist alongside scarcity.

That's why capitalists like to support communism, so everybody can has money to buy their things.

are you rich?

No, why?

That would depend on your definition of rich.

But I'm not poor.

Because you said "For now I'll enjoy my money"

Never mind.

Why?

>the capitalists with their robot-made goods will find no consumers anymore
They won't need consumers anymore.
They'll use their robots to make everything they need or want and the rest of the world can fuck off.

Wealth is only a means to an end.

No, I said communism can't work unless we were post-scarcity.
Let me change the wording a little, the entire population of the planet can't live like the G8, and hence communism can't work, if your goal is for everyone to live like that.

spooky thread

This.

When will fucking retards realize that it will ALWAYS be better to have money than not to have it.

New technology comes out? Cool, the rich will get it.

Violent revolution? Oh it's okay the private army funded by billionaires will protect them.

New life extension therapy comes out that enables you to have superhuman capabilities and live longer? OH yes I can afford the $25 million cost, no problemo!

communism will never work, power always corrupts

money isn't real

all it is is a system of allocating power and importance through favours. the more money you have, the more (implicit) favours you can call in, like cutting to the front of the line or getting first onto the lifeboats.

it doesn't really matter how rich the rich are, what matters is how much richer they are than everyone else.
the prognosis is not good.

>money isn't real

good thread, bump

Communism was stupid back when western countries actually produced things

Now there aren't even any means of production to seize