You will never have a leader as great as ours and there's nothing you can do about it

You will never have a leader as great as ours and there's nothing you can do about it.
Eat shit rest of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=OTcJJArHn0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D E L E T E

Yeah but we arent 50% white

But that's not Hillary.

Yeah you're far less than 50%.

>50% of 320 million is less whites than the UK
lol

Aren't you disappointed he has gone back on everything he's said and his cabinet are Goldman Sachs executives and people like that?

You are less?

You get the president you deserved

Haha eat shit cucknada.

He'll be a screw up

>You get the president you deserved

IT'S NOT FAIR

WHY DOES AMERICA DESERVE TRUMP AND WE DESERVE A FUCKING F A G G O T

t. Huffington Paint reader

he's just an extra corrupt republican
Sup Forumsfags have a homoerotic personality cult built around him, they don't actually give a shit what he does

wow homophobic much?

delet

this isn't fair.

He's suck a cuck it's actually kinda sad...

youtube.com/watch?v=NP7Lixcc_jQ

DELETE

DELETE

DELETE!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=OtjXKe43hew

Canada is pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

are those new pokeymon?

Better to be alive than shot on the streets.

How do we save Trudeau from himself?
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

That doesn't happen outside of Detroit

actually it does all the time

every drumpf supporter pretends not to know the fact that his cabinet is really horrifying
they are too juvenile and short-sighted to do a critical thinking on it like 8 yo kids and just escape from the reality
all they think is "everything trump does will be rosy, trump will get everything better, trump is the god" .

PLEASE

DELETE

THIS!

Insecure faggot got hair plugs ahha

Do people still like trump?
I guess picking Oil CEOs and Bankers does in no way bother his supporters. They are just sheep to begin with. Like he said, himself. He could shoot someone and his supporters would still suck his dick.

I hope this country survives the next 4 years.

is trump literally patton reincarnated?

He sure is draining that swamp.

As if.

>draft evader
>Patton

roflmao XD

>Oil CEOs and Bankers

compared to what? corrupt bureaucrats? our country needs some business brainpower if we're going to escape from the mess we're in

he's literally not president yet, yet you idiots like to think he's already in the oval office. assembling his cabinet is different from enacting policy.

>his leader executes civilians

Not an argument.

>h-he's going to make America great again, really guys!

SAD

>business brainpower
Seriously, what makes you think this people know what business prowess is?

also, what makes you think they have the US in their interest. They are oil tycoons and bankers, worst than fucking politicians.

I'm not a defender of politicians but at least they have some sense into what's necesary to run a country.

Trump is already knee deep with conflict of interests, possible geopolitical disasters, and just overall incompetency in his part.

But you know what. I would be totally OK with all of that shit, if he didn't pose such a threat to the democratic values of this country.

He wants his children in high government positions, and is already looking for a way to bypass nepotism laws, Ivanka already met fucking Abe, when she shouldn't be near him.
Trump constantly attacks whoever criticizes him, particularly the Media. The number 1 thing dictators try to control when they take power.
He insults the intelligence agencies, and protects Russian cyber attacks and aggressions to the US. He'd rather side with putin than democrats (Fellow Americans).

I just pray this country has a foot to stand on in the next election, and that someone sensible can fix all his future fuck ups.

Also, this whole
>HE is a businessman
>MUh knows how to make deals
Is such a fucking pathetic excuse to support trump.
He has shown little to no restraint and political savviness. The softbank CEO is already manhandling him like a bitch without him knowing. GOD! So pathetic.

He is still not in office but his intentions are already clear.
Climate change deniers, Oil Tycoons, Goldman Sachs Bankers.

This isn't the swamp being drained. This is dumping nuclear waste into the fucking Everglades.

well, he is doing what many guys on Sup Forums have been waiting for:
"a man crazy enough to crash the plane with no survivors, when he does we're gonna like it YAY!!!!! "

Hopefully we get someone better in 4 years. I don't believe the country will collapse in the meanwhile, however.

he is literally good goy: the president

This is another thing that bothers me about Sup Forums and Trump supporters in general.

They don't seem to care much about the direction the country is going to take. All they seem to care about is "liberal tears", and "political correctness", and all this ridiculous shit that makes Trump and their entire base seem childish.

I think they would legit start a civil war just for "lulz" and "liberal tears."

I don't think the country will collapse either. But he will set a bad example.

He is already pushing in nepotism laws, and setting a very bad example for future presidents regarding conflict of interests and not leaving his investments in a blind trust.

If anything, they're going to make the leftists win in the long run by having Trump being such an awful President that those growing up under him will go left in response. Also, Hillary herself was plenty conservative, especially since the Senate would have probably gone Republican regardless. All they did was shoot themselves in the foot.

Agreed, I personally think he'll be one of the worst of all time. Not quite Buchanan-tier, but still down there with Harding.

Whats wrong with pic related?

Yeah. But with a more powerful and assertive China. It really worries me that the US won't recover from his presidency.

China can very easily push the US from asia under a trump presidency it wouldn't take much.

Those guys are pros, and trump is a fucking moron with no political experience or know how for that matter.

thanks OP for making Sup Forums a better place with shit threads like this

hope you get cancer and die faggot

Yeah, it's so bad that I actually hope that Pence of all people will run most of the show.

what can i say? when we look at it from an objective perspective, neither of them were good candidates, you guys were at a dead end and picked the slightly less fucked up one
>he is a businessman and has no touch when it comes to politics or shiieet
i give you that; however, the woman was a warmonger and would have only caused more toruble in ME and shit like that.
>trump asking people of goldman sachs and corporations to be part of his cabinet
and as many have said, it turns out to be the exact same folks, taking advante of powerless countries, screwing up population of their countries and clapping to psychos who practice usury...fucking great, don't you think?

That's one of the things that I was hoping for after his election. But looking at his "magnificent" cabinet so far. I don't think there is anything we can do anymore.

I can just hope the GOP has the balls to deny some of his cabinet picks. particularly Bannon, and Tillster(or whatever his name is)

>t. Jari-Pekka "Bill" Harrington

Hopefully. Really only time will tell

i only know some things about those guys you mentioned, so, how much evil we're talking about when bringing up those names, murrican-san?

Why are Americans so hungry of attention? The less relevant your country becomes in the world, the more you strive for being appreciated.

>by winning control of the every elected branch of government to a degree not seen since 1922, Republicans have actually shot themselves in the foot
These leftist mental gymnastics are too much. You lost! You fucked up BIGLY! Accept it and move on. Acknowledge that whining about white people is not an effective electoral strategy in a majority white country. Jesus, the arrogance of you people. Even in failure you're just as sanctimonious and smug. I almost feel bad for you

I would rather have someone that fucks some other country than ours.

Trump and his "business savvy" cabinet is very suspicious. I really don't see them looking out for the Future of the US. They will trade US policy and favors for personal business and deals.

The Oil CEO dude is already in suspicion of being too close to Putin. That guy as SoS could very easily give away US information and policies to Russia for rights to drill oil. Not good for the US.

I actually agree with you about leftists, and greatly dislike the attitude of people like those trying to get faithless electors and crying Russia. I just still have some suspicions about Trump.

They fell for the "succes breeds contempt" -meme and assume that's why third worlders hate them.

>buying into the Russia scaremongering this easily
You'll pretty much think whatever the Atlantic tells you to think, huh?

Ok, Vladimir. Time to switch the proxy off.

Well, Bannon is a right wing extremists who is the founder of this ultra right newspaper, and has being involved in conspiracy theorist and a bunch of ridiculous shit. His past comments have been very questionable.

Mnuchin is literally a goldman sach partners. The biggest fucking bank in the US. But to be fair. It's not the first time, bankers have been put in government positions, so I can't criticize much in that respect.

But the icing on the cake is Tillerson. The Fuckign CEO of exxon mobile. A real Oil tycoon. Great. Now I now shit is about to go down.

>They will trade US policy and favors for personal business and deals
indeed

>I would rather have someone that fucks some other country than ours.
well, if things go his way, you will finally know what it feels like, for a change...

My Dad said whoever won 2016 would lose 2020.

I think that they still live in previous decades while the world went forward. I know personally one American guy who moved to Poland from the USA and he literally said that life here is much better for him because it is safe here, no dirt and trash everywhere, no poverty and violence. USA may be surely "rich" with its printed dollars but far not everybody participates in this success i guess

>the atlantic
Oh, sure. Let me go to RT or Breitbart then, and get some REAL news.

God he's such a fucking embarrassment. I wish he wasn't white.

the cuckoldry and degeneracy are strong with this guy

How is he a right wing extremist if he's going to be sitting in the Oval Office with the literal conservative establishment? He is the MAINSTREAM representation of right wing politics. If you consider him to be "ultra-right" then perhaps you are simply out of touch and approaching the situation from an ultra-progressive perspective. Perhaps you are ignorant of actual political extremism and are confusing your emotions with facts

Here we go again.
>Whining
>Arrogance
Seriously, not all democrats look like fat feminist tumblrs.

Some people actually care about rights, and democratic values. Trump is a threat to such a values, Only a fucking idiot wouldn't see that.

You talk of arrogance, but trump was elected on a message of "we'll get back at them" or "fucking liberals."

You people are surely obsessed. That's what I mean when I say that a republican would rather side with a Russian than with a democrat. Fucking ridiculous. The whole authoritative mentality matches so fittingly.

Complaining, protesting, criticizing, scrutanizing. These are all signs of a healthy democracy. Get over it. Just like the GOP set up incessant congressional hearing on Hillary. You have to accept to GOP policies also pose a threat to a lot of people. Also, no politicians is whining about "white people" stop trying to make it seem like democrats are all tumblrs, black lives matter supporters.

sounds bad, lad.

You could try Glenn Greenwald or The Weekly Standard, but frankly it sounds like they're above your literacy level. Stick to Vox and CNN, they aim their news at cattle like you

>the literal apprentice guy is running america
loam

>>the literal apprentice guy is running the planet
ftfy

Not for long depending on how bad he messes up.

>"surely this will be the end of Trump's presidency," says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year

I think you misunderstood him.

The weekly standard seems nice but I already read too many sites.

>buying into the Russia scaremongering this easily
Also, this is from the weekly standard.
So, yeah. I guess you don't read your own paper idiot.

I think you misunderstood me. I understand, it was a very dense, high IQ post. Try rereading it a couple times

I didn't mean Trump's Presidency would end, I meant that American dominance would. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

How is this scaremongering about Russia? Because to a literate person it reads like an evisceration of liberal hypocrisy over Russian paranoia. Clearly you were incapable of so much as even reading the headlines of this publication

I didn't mean that Trump's presidency would end either. Again, reread my post if this is going above you; I understand entirely if it was too much to take in with just one read

Most white American youth are dirty progressives. Hence, where they can be found, they should be killed. There are a handful which claim not to be progressives, but they are so few in number as to be statistically irrelevant.

Every American aged 20-35, is a progressive.

Just kill any American white you can catch as a precaution. They are all filthy multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Because it's NOT scaremongering.
It's the same thing the other newspapers have been reporting on.

That Russia interfered with the elections, and that Tillerson is too close to Russia and has a very clear conflict of interest to become Secretary of State.

You then said that what I said was scaremongering when it isn't. Your own newspaper is acknowledging the fact that Russian cyber attacks are present in the country.

And then your beautiful Orange man and his big stupid mouth, decided to side with Putin and his rejecting of influencing the election than with the entire US intelligence community. Fucking moron. I guess I know who Trump's real friends are.

I think you're not half as smart as you pretend to be.

>That Russia interfered with the elections, and that Tillerson is too close to Russia and has a very clear conflict of interest to become Secretary of State.

Putin suggested that USA may be a banana republic if it has such election problems and chooses only pro-Russian candidates

youtube.com/watch?v=OTcJJArHn0c

Maybe he is right after all xD

You dirty, fucking progressive

I think I'm much smarter than you either way

Run along, I've finished playing with you

Shut the fuck up, city state. One nuke and you literally stop existing.

•*¨*•.¸¸

> One nuke and you literally stop existing.

Such threats stimulate nuclear proliferation. Nuclear weapon is not a superadvanced secret technology, even such shitholes like Pakistan can obtain it, and you surely wouldn't want everybody on this planet to be able to nuke your niggerized shithole, would you? xD

Funny thing is that 99% of conservatives would not even direct a word to your terrorist looking ass.
Go pray to allah, OK?

>he says on a neet board
Either way, you're still a retard and a loser.

He is just a putins bitch. Stupid americans even don't know that trump is our guy like the previous Ukrainian president.

>Nuclear weapon is not a superadvanced secret technology.
You still don't have any. LELEL.

If we get nuked, we take the entire world with us.

You get nuked, nobody bats a fucking eye, and the best thing is we only need ONE nuke. Best K/D ever.

I think it's the millions that bothers people. Though technically you could say that you don't have to have aids to suffer from it, just leave in the fe ar or near the consequences of it.

> literally stop existing

Is this the same as "literally shaking"? You pink-haired, mutilated penis transwoman? Liberal pussy?