No, trust the finn

@_@ yush
All of eurolands are "white"
@_@
The actor looks spanish @_@
I h8 sandniggers who reclaim our glorious european history u__u
(>人

Finland is white :3

tf is wrong with you φαμ did you just have a stroke?

No they are not
They are right up there with Argentina and Brazil in the self hate let me be white level

spain is white genetically
if some people have darker skin its usually either from the sun or inmigrants
i find this american whitewashing drama incredibly stupid as a spaniard

>arab rapebabies
>white

please don't shoot yourself in the foot

No

Spanishbros,

What the fuck does "aunque casi mejor quitarse el muerto" even mean?

Northern Spain. Galicia, Asturias, Castilla and the Basques.

Whites are beta

Spain is swarthy aka superior to little pink cuck bois

Spaniard here. It's enraging. I went to school in Southern California, whenever people heard me speaking Spanish in a non-Mexican accent they were astonished and didn't understand. I've had to explain to adults that Spain is not a part of "Latin America" and that it is in Europe. I constantly have to remind Americans that I'm white.

>I constantly have to remind Americans that I'm white.

>being white

KEK

To finish or avoid a problem

That's pretty absurd. How do americans not know this

Some of them are, some of them aren't

Galicia has more arab genes than andalusia.

>spain
>white

Same here. Went to school in Florida, mostly Puerto Ricans and Cubans - they loved my accent and would always speak to me in Spanish even though they spoke better in English. The ones I interacted with really liked Spain though and were hella curious. But yeah Americans think the Spanish "discovered" south and Central America......by being from there? They complain about the white men killing the natives, and shit on the whites for October 12th 1492, but it's like they don't realise those whites are Spanish - the same Spanish they say aren't white. Kek. It's a kindergarten there, I swear.

Also, it's funny, we both lived in states that Spain colonized and the yanks don't know shit

Not him, but I had an exchange girl from Texas in my class who confesed to us that before coming here she thought we were in South America.

You prolly thought the memes weren't true.

>This is white now

I tend to disbelieve Sup Forums memes because they're usually sensationalist nonsense that doesn't reflect reality.

I see a cherrypicked pic with also a couple of half niggers there.

ofc they are senpai

I dunno and I don't give a fuck either. Fuck you all.

>inb4 oh so edgy

>this is white

Spanish look similar to Moroccan. Very rare for a Spanish to look European.

Today, I will remind them.

Don't care if I'm called nonwhite, but don't say we look like those inbred retards because we don't.

There is such thing as tanning you fuck

Some Andalusians do look like m*roccans.

>brown eyes
>dark hair
>tanned skin
>""""WHITE""""
and yes, i am the whitest person on earth

Or maybe since they have the biggest moroccan inmigration those were real moroccans? I have been there many times and they look the same, just more tanned sometimes.

You would think that in an international board people would know about it a bit more before just spoutting memes like a retard.

Historically speaking. The goths used Galicia as the administrative place of Spain after the collapse of the Roman Empire, this large movement of population was known as the Suebi by the Celts, in the Viking Age the place was often raided by vikings.

TL;DR: They are Viking rape babies similar to the English.

>Americans think the Spanish "discovered" south and Central America......by being from there
i loled
now i understand why they say so many retarded shit

>X
>white

Are spaniards really that insecure that they actually say on Sup Forums that they're not white to preemptively avoid banter?
You're white if you don't have a curved nose and brown skin.Since most iberians like to tan on the summer they lose the only thing that made them white which was skin color.

Historically speaking, the biggest cleanse of jew and arab blood was made in the south of Spain.

Galicia has more "aryan" genes, but also more arab ones, exactly what happens to the portuguese.

It honestly never ceases to amaze me, just how dumb americans are..

The capital of the suebi kingdom was in Braga.Also the castro culture(celts)was all concentrated in north portugal.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castro_culture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Suebi

>tfw Spanish girls say British boys are so handsome

NOT A SINGLE DROP

These are the only parts of Europe that contain white people.

>Max Landis
But he literally looks like a local?

Basically savages. Also language =/= genetics.

UK made more scientific advancements than any nation in history

The Asscreed guy is Michael Fassbender.

Thats a joke right ?

most countries are not that dumb, unless there's an ethnic/territorial dispute ongoing or festered.

America, though...

but I have a curved nose. And I'm relatively brownish. I also have an 18cm dick.

Oh GOD, I'M NOT WHITE O_o

>tfw Spanish girls say British boys are so handsome

I think that never happened, or at least I never heared of that. Spanish qts like Italians.

Spanish friends who lived there only have fucked foreign or nigger dick, no britbong.

Sorry m8

Yes, savages conquered by Romans and Frenchs.

Is it really that important to be identified as white
Seems someone insecure would really do
>18cm dick
Girth is more important bitch

KEK

t. Chorizo dick

You're not white then...

>Girth is more important bitch

your wiener can't compete to my salchichón.

t. Alberto Barbosa

No shit its a joke. Cubans and Mexicans will claim they are Spanish which skews people's perception on them

Yes, my dick is pretty delicious and could feed a family. Want a taste?
t. Vienna Sausage dick

He looks like a greasy junky desu.

That picture is full of sudacas

>Spanish qts
I have yet to see many Spanish cuties. I'm not saying they are ugly just nothing special.

How can anybody say this Spaniard female isnt white?

>Yes, savages conquered by Romans who were conquered by German barbarians and Normans
FTFY Pierre.

>BELArus

>How can anybody say this Spaniard female isnt white?
Another pic of her

because people like this exist

>arab rapebaby rapebabies

Their kid will look like a Mexican desu.

Cuba is the Canaries in the Caribbean. SO the white ones are the offspring of them and are of Spanish heritage. This pic is from the island and very typical of Miami Cubans. Mexicans I have no idea as there are not many in Florida.

>I've had to explain to adults that Spain is not a part of "Latin America" and that it is in Europe.
>I constantly have to remind Americans that I'm white.

Those are gypsies, ignorant

Are Antonio Banderas and Penelope Cruz considered white in Spain? Because they are not white in the USA - they are Latinos/Hispanics.

Hello amwf guy, you're back after a long absence?

Who cares about racial classifications in your country? They are a nonsense

>go on other international forums

>See hundreds of posts by Spanish people titled

RESPONSE TO TROLLS WHO SAYS SPANIARDS ARE NORTH AFRICAN MUTTS

POST PICS OF SPANISH PEOPLE THAT LOOK WHITE

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SAYING SPAIN IS BROWN!

Why are they so salty?

Is she from Spain, and not Catalunya, Basque Country, or Galicia? Besides if you have been to Spain-Spain that look is not so common.

Cataluña, Basque Country and Galicia are Spanish regions. I thought that Americans ignorance was a myth but you are proving me wrong

Without all the makeup to make him look arab or Mexican he looks totally normal for me

>Spain is a nation
>Spain is genetically homogeneous.

Go read this Little Pablo - just accept that if you speak Spanish you are Mexican.

wunc.org/post/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

But is he white, so normal means white? Not in the USA he looks Latino.

s. Euros are POC

He looks like he could be a Iraqi or a Moroccan

Then stop complaining on English language forums that you are not considered white outside of Spain.

Eres un deficiente mental y tu comprensión lectora es digna de un parvulito. Vuelve al cole que das pena

Thanks to Spain you have good white basketball players in the NBA

I haven't complaint about that. Only Americans care about that bullshit. Please, explain me what is the latino/hispanic race

MASHALLAH THE BERBER CALIPHATE STILL LIVES

It's not the looks, m80, is the RH

He looks like my grandfather, who was Breton. Definitely white.

lol no he doesn't

>"I am not a neet, you are"
>Writing in spanish because you do not want your lack of argumentation to be exposed.

The burger user did not express himself very well, but you perfectly know what he was implying, and he is right, at least partially.

>barcelonian
>white