bodyvisualizer.com/male.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TRjH_gJbUqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo

janny shan't be pleased

>tfw to smart to hold down a low skilled job for longer than 3 months

What makes you quit them?

too smart

It's very rare that I actually quit them. Though if I do quit them it's because I get bored or dislike everyone there.

Usually though I just get fired for being a free spirit

>for being a free spirit
yeah, that's why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_of_Scone

ah yes

>no girl has ever or will ever masturbate to the thought or picture of you
>you will never make a girl wet with a word or a look
>she will never fantasise or dream about you fucking her
>she'll never "accidentally" bump into you at a party and end up hooking up with you that night

Stop doing low qualified jobs and return to studies, then?

>tfw too intelligent to be smart

r8 the bod

>I just get fired for being a free spirit

blue/10

REALLY need a poo

link to website

alri

fucking mong

Woke up and i had cum everywhere and i accidentally got it on my hand and stuff and i cant leave my room because theres loads of people in the house so ive just been sat here for 3 hours waiting for them to leave so i can get a shower

Come on, leave him alone

let's hope you got enough left on your card for it

REALLY do not need a poo

bodyvisualizer.com/male.html

I'm a uni drop out.
Shan't be bothering with education anymore.

>Come on, leave him alone

Sounds like you do fuck all work/cause trouble and dont pass your probation.

I've quit every job I've ever had in a rage but was never fired

Help

Don't understand this

r8

reminder that Australia is a fag

the gf

lmao just hit the weights and be yourself

I wish Americans using british slang IRL didn't sound so cringey. you guys have the best slang but as a burger I can't use any of it. it's not fair :^(((

china was a mistake

>See qt from across club
>Go over and start dancing
>She likes it and starts dancing with you
>She gets closer and closer
>Never make a move and she gets bored and goes away
Legit could have lost the 'ginity if I wasn't a fucking loser.

>tfw girls have done all those with me except the last one

feels good man

Zdravstvuyte

>68622205
fuck off you fucking cancerous yank

>>no girl has ever or will ever masturbate to the thought or picture of you
check
>>you will never make a girl wet with a word or a look
check
>>she will never fantasise or dream about you fucking her
check
t. girl

>being formal on 4chins

piss off

not bad

muscle dist'n is a bit off and legs look weird

the sister

>wake up

good good good post

Me on right

He said I was a fag, I wanted to change that

>going to clubs
literally never properly been too one and i'm 23

I just end up disagreeing with managers/coworkers on stuff or just not following their dumb rules and stuff

or sometimes I'll make a suggestion and they'll get pissy because I'm smarter than them and could do their job much better than them (all while not being a cunt)

it's amusing really at this point
almost all managers in low skilled jobs are absolutely terrible

post vodka bottle pls

it's because you all sound like poofs

chin up, me ol' mucker

could heem the lot of you

jesus how do you live with yourself mate

Fucking hell lads I just had the most intense wank session of my life, my cock is sensitive i can feel my veins pulsing

fuck you faggot. at least we come up with our own shit, you guys literally just say the exact same stuff and then add something vulgar like "cunt" to the end. aussies are literally the biggest cucks on the planet.

>Job interview for a research-role at an oxford uni think-tank tomorrow at 2 that requires lots of preparation
>Job centre sign-on tomorrow at 10
>live 2 hours from oxford
>takes 30 minutes to get back from the job centre

>phone job centre if i can reschedule sign-on to friday as this research role requires preparation
>they say 'no firstly why aren't you preparing right now, and secondly you have 4 hours'
>i say 'i have been preparing all day, but i want to also prepare tomorrow, rather than spend time travelling to and from the job centre'
>i also stress to them that when travelling from jb+ and to the actual job interview is considered i will only have an hour to prepare beforehand
>they say it shouldn't matter
>i say 'it's oxford university, I get the impression they expect high-standards and I'd feel alot more confident with them, if i spent my time researching the think-tank's area and preparing, rather than signing on, which I can literally do on friday'
>they say I have to attend anyway, and if i try to rearrange that i'll probably get sanctioned
>i finished the phone call saying 'it's a complete and utter farce that I am standing to lose my JOB-SEEKING allowance for preparing for and attending a JOB INTERVIEW, i'm completely dissatisfied with your service, can i take your name so i can begin lodging and a complaint to the DWP, I also want to write about this to both the newspapers.
>guy hangs up

shaking my head family
fuming

harry potter is such a boring twat

was unironically rooting for voldemort by the end

That's the worst part mate, this actually happened. It felt like something out of a film until I fucked it up.

I have a very sociable friend who has never ever been to one. He goes to parties and is turbo normie in his social circles but he just has never been clubbing because he's poor and doesn't want to

i kill time until i can fall asleep

Thats true, they all hate their lives and love to pick on people. I'd recommend trying to be friends with your co-workers even if they are assholes and being nice to your boss and trying to show some effort and desire to keep your job until you pass probabtion

my beautiful daughter

edgy

>185lbs at 6'4

thank you hungry skeleton

that phonecall will have been recorded so ring up the branch manager and get his details from him.

>68622322
>yank flag
shan't be reading any of this, cunt.

fair enough.

bit unfortunate mate

this should be the london national anthem haha youtube.com/watch?v=TRjH_gJbUqQ

This desu, the dark side was much more exciting. Fuck Rowling, I want racial purity in my wizarding societies.

>being nice to your boss and trying to show some effort and desire to keep your job until you pass probation
I tried that a few times and still got fired.

Just did my full measurements naked now

>call job centre back
>ask to speak to whoever you deal withs manager
>tell manager you have an interview tomorrow thus NEED to reschedule sign on for later this week as it would be prejudicial to your interview chances to not be preparing for it in the morning
>deal with one annoyed asshat on Friday that didn't get his way

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon

tfw rake masterrace

i have not very dense bones, it turns out

well as my friendship group became more and more sociable they interacted and invited me to places less and less and by clubbing age they'd stop doing anything with me

hmmmmmm

ayyy lads I'm swole now

bit unfortunate but that's when you make friends with people at uni or work

they don't sound like very good friends bruh

Body visualiser doesn't accurately show off my gut

How do people get sacked in the UK? I'm the naughtiest person in my department, I've been put on 5 PIPs and I'm not even close to being sacked yet.

Ah yes, an inferior version of me

hmmm

>le (you) denial

do you really think this upsets people? and we all know you read my post cuckboi.

literal runt

>no it's alright mum, i'll just eat dinner off my guntable

>68622505
Never respond to me again you little worm.

i bet you that lad is shit at his job too as well as being an arse

Literally me but I got a couple years of clubbing before it dwindled out. I never learnt to drive (couldn't afford it and didn't need to whilst in education, still don't) but because everyone split up after school ended and went to different Unis for different courses I got completely left out after a while when they got bored of my inflexible transport.

been looking for a naughty employed bf

alri zac

>Thinking i'm thick enough to have given him my details

the people at the job centre who i deal with are scared of me though, because i lodged a complaint about a National Careers service guy who told me to lie on my CV and made sure all the people I interracted at the job centre knew that I complained about him.

I also reqularly ask them to show me the contract, if things are mandatory, and I've complained to them about seeing jobs that don't properly meet labour-rights laws. So they deal with me usually quite softly.

But this was anonymous so I could run my mouth a little bit more

they weren't great
by that age i had basically forgotten how to make friends. it all felt very awkward

WAKE ME UP

>why do they cut down valuable trees to make wood for tables

I asked him about speaking to managers, he said and I quote 'look i'm being frank with you, you said yourself there is a 4 hours gap between the sign on appointment and the job interview, they're not going to see it differently to how i am seeing it.'

>tfw made all my friends in Year 7 (11 yrs old) and were close knit mates for the next 7 years and by the time I got to uni my social skills in terms of meeting new people had decayed to basically non-existence due to spending the entirety of my time with friends who knew everything about me