Explain this to me Sup Forums

why do other countries not have brown sauce, it is literally the GOAT condiment.
EXPLAIN YOUR SELVES!

The GOAT condiment is called cilantro, lad.

Isn't that just bbq sauce?

nah, it's like a mix of herbs and spices mixed into a sauce-try it with bacon if you can

no it tastes completely different

Do you have bacon in Britain?

What is that ? Every market have this here but never bought. It's like tabasco ?

It's malt vinegar with tomato, dates, and spices.

You use on what ?

>by appointment to her majesty the queen blah blah blah......

usually with bacon, but some scum (like myself) have it chips etc as a ketchup replacement

I had some once. It tasted more-or-less like a sweeter A1 sauce; I didn't see why bongs go crazy for it.

I could just put some 20% vinegar on my food, and it would have the same effect. It's just unbearably sour.
What can you even use it for?
Worcester sauce is great and can be used in lots of recipes. HP sauce is vile.

we invented bacon m80

Americans use it. Also autocorrect changed amerifats to Americans. Anyway, I don't see why we don't use it on more than just shitty steak

LMAO

Goes well with bacon, cheddar/strong hard cheeses. Can use it in casseroles or things like minced meat dishes (shepherds pie etc).

bbq sauce mixed with worcester sauce I guess

not really no

That's HP sauce. Brown sauce is primarily made from the meat juices left in the pan and cream, thickened with flour and butter and coloured with soy sauce.

nothing is called cilantro, you're thinking of coriander

That's called gravy or a rue

go sit in the dunce's chair

No, that's called brown sauce. Anglos don't have a say in culinary matters.

you're not the crunchiest peanut in the packet are you

If you're typing it in English, then it's called whatever we say it's called - gravy.

>Anglos don't have a say in culinary matters
>Sweden

Top fucking wew lad

>Swedes just can't resist calling something tasty "brown"

Isn't it time for you to be digging up those fish you buried?

Or I can just say it's called brown sauce and I won't be wrong, because there is no official right or wrong in the English language.

If you're conversing with Brits or Aussies then you may confuse people with that term, as they think of things like HP Sauce or other makes. But yeah gravy is often a sauce which is brown.

There's a saying about stones and glass houses, Nigel.

Tastes like bad vinegar.
Just like all English sauces.

And knowing you lot, it's probably a recipe

>french invent hundreds of different sauces to cover the shit taste of their produce
>decades later they get lauded for it

>black pudding
>not fucking delicious with a full english breakfast

you have so much terrible english cuisine to choose from and you pick that, get out of my sight you utter pleb

>get the idea from the brown people making Budu

taking foreign concepts and making them better is kind of our 'thing'

Reading comprehension was never your strong suit, was it?

Our food is the greatest, lot of stew or marinated stuff so we use few sauces.
We use mayonaise, moutarde and ketchup for potatoes basically.

Most countries in Europe have their own blood sausages so they shouldn't be too weirded out by it.

Bernaise sauce on steaks and such, also various garlic sauces.

Brits are all about stews too.

>mfw didn't even check the post you were replying to

They sell HP sauce at my work (among some other british stuff)
maybe i'll pick some up tonight and try it

If you use HP sauce make sure you try it with bacon first.

its good on fried eggs too, with a bit of tabasco

This is intriguing. I've never put any condiment on a strip of bacon, ever. I'll have to try it.

The only garlic sauce I know is aïoli. It's southern and not very used.
Bearnaise too is not very popular because we are not a steak-eater country.
Btw in restaurants we only have ketchup/mayo/mustard for kids when they order burger/fries.

>steak frites
>not a french classic

all the best French restaurants here do some variation of it, it must be popular in at least some parts of France.

What about Steak Frites?

your bacon is different than ours right?

>rue

Yes it's common but in very cheap restaurants/bistro, basically redneck food. I never have this personnaly.
If you look meat consuption we are actually far less meat-eaters tham argies or americans for example.

Yeah but should still be good with brown sauce.

Well you're missing out because that so called "redneck food" is fucking delicious. In fact working class food is often the best, it's just the upper class has their noses so far up their ass they don't notice it.

So like A1?
If the above is true we have it but it has raisins not dates.

Of course steak/frites is nice, but people have it ischeap chain restaurants with low quality products.
Basically rural food was the best, but I think it's not the case anymore in amodern urban world. Working class now eat processed ingredients and lost cuisine skill, mcdonald's is basically top-tiep worker class food.
My grandma is a great cooker, my brother eat mcdonald's 3 times a week with his welfare money.

Brown Sauce like HP or A1 is a thing in Canada, it's just called Steak Sauce instead.

We do; it's called steak sauce here.

Choose one

HP

I've only ever tried A1 tbqh. I usually don't have sauce with steak unless it's terrible.

We aren't, blood pudding is a staple food (students live on that shit since a 4 portion slab is like 2£) here, the point was that you call it black (and therefore, in Sup Forums terms, you are YES and kucked af).

>also "the BBC lmao"

We also have a blood soup... and blood dumplings. Why is blood so fucking good, tho?

>putting sauce on your steak

plebs.

Quebec master race

>putting fucking soy in the brunsås

Fuck off pleb, people with mums who actually gave a shit are talking.

Sauces are served all the time with steaks. Mushroom sauce, red wine and shallot reduction, etc. Not everything is A1 but even then used sparingly I think it can be a fine complement.

>red wine and shallot reduction, etc
Mah nigga. It's a bitch to make though, and I have yet to find a ready made one that wasn't literally inedible.

>Why is blood so fucking good, tho?

A lot of iron.

>having spices within 10km of food

Bland food is the hallmark of civilization tbqhwy, lad.

>Sauces are served all the time with steaks
>OVER STEAKS
Why do blacks hate meat so much they'd rather mask its taste with sauces, and yet they keep eating them?

>wanting your brunsås to not be brun
Get the fuck out of here with your beige sauce. You disgust me.

>he didn't use enough heat to get enough caramelization when frying the meat to get the proper colour when deglazing without using brown nip-nog water as a shortcut
>tries to talk shit
You are a disgrace to your family, extended family, ancestors and your countrymen. End it now before more shame falls upon your lineage.

This.

Not all meat is a minute steak, you philistine. It should not all be prepared at temperatures rivaling the surface of the sun. Try getting enough caramelization from pork roast or meat loaf. You will ruin your meat long before you get any colour at all to your sauce.

best sauce

How is it different from A1

>GOAT condiment
>not mayonnaise

try again englandland

SOMEBODY PUT DE MUSIC

SOMEBODY suck my dick