Have your country ever had a problem with the U.S. military?

Have your country ever had a problem with the U.S. military?

I think German and Italian people never have a trouble with the American military base.
Only Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVNFW2Rxxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

US military is filled with Redneck losers from the middle and southern states - no one wants these people around. I live in San Diego and they turn areas around their bases into third world Hillbilly slums. They should all die.

we kicked their fucking ass

Well, I doubt that German media would cover a topic like this one.

We had a couple of diplomatic incidents caused by the presence of your military and airforce, but I never heard anybody complain about the Ederle base, close to where I live.

>multiple incidents of drunk soldiers raping/stealing/causing accidents over the years
Just because you're not allowed to speak up because "they bring money" it doesn't mean that there are no problems

It's here in the first place. And we'll be bombed first out of all Europeans in a nuclear war with Russia because you're storing YOUR nuclear warheads here. Fuck off, cuntbag yanks.

Stop being rude please

We won the war against Cuba, so Amerifats decided to help them and beat us together. But having historical perspective the independence of Cuba was good for Spain, otherwise today Spaniards would have to share nationality with a lot of Blacks and Mulattoes.

Yeah ok who the fuck cares about that, oversea soldiers do that no matter the country. I was talking about more serious issues, like the Cermis cableway one.

Apologize for the Maine pls

No.

No, I won't. You shitbags are so confined to your own borders in your knowledge and views that you don't even realize the pile of mess you leave in the world.

>The pile of mess YOU leave in the world
>German flag

Americans have sabotaged Brazil many many times. They basically keep stoping Brazil from becoming a superpower.

The world's most advanced rocket was destroyed by American special forces in 2003.
The world's most advanced MBT was cancelled because of American lobbyism.
The world's most advanced cargo aircraft is on the verge of flopping because of American lobbyism again.

>Americans have sabotaged Brazil many many times.

Well done.

>They basically keep stoping Brazil from becoming a superpower.

So... Brazil is not a superpower because USA, sure Rolando.

Better than nigger slums

>US military is filled with Redneck losers

So

During a civil war these "losers" will side with the "racist-bigots" and kick your liberal gun grabing ass ?

well, they bombed away any spine left in Germany and Japan, so whatever objections you may have, is irrelevant.

And no, no problem with american soldiers here.

Only bad thing is we're not really pulling our own weight when it comes to defense of our own nation.

Poor both of them really.

She left him and he committed suicide.

>In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. Coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental.[14]

Wasn't really suicide, he just stopped giving a fuck.

I see, anyway it's a kind of suicide in my opinion.

It happens because European girls are more than happy to go out with murrican soldiers.Whereas in Japan, every murrican soldier wishes to liberate some kawai cuties, and cuties don't really mind, but Japanese cucks can't stand that.

Ha! Very funny. I am quarter Jap myself. My gramps was in the Air Force and he was lucky to score Jap pussy. His Japanese waifu from the conservative countryside even converted to Christianity. Japs absorb our culture. We become obsessed with Jap culture. Japan our nakama now. Japan is so much better than USA and Cuckmany.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTVNFW2Rxxg

USA USA USA