spis is my favourite

What exactly qualifies this as a cheese castle

nothing
It's just cheesy castle that's all

inside

triggered krauts incoming

People seem to confuse palaces with castles

Closest thing in my province, feels bad

>tfw Coast Salish could've probably progressed to an early medieval state given another hundred or two years
>tfw there are no Coast Salish castles
>tfw all that remains of Coast Salish forts are a few rocks and the odd filled in trench only visible with whatever that ground piercing radar is called (can't remember)

this
palaces with defense towers and fortifications are not castles. Shame, we only have like 1,5 of fully restored castles and a ton of renovated lovely palaces

WTF THATS NOT POLISH U MTHERFCKER BASTERD U BITCH ASS NIGGA CUNT SPIC SHIT IN MY ASS MADARCHOD

We have one of these too ;^)

Saw it myself a couple months ago

>couldve probably maybe possibly

hope for something that was never is pure ideology especially when referencing natives, you liberal native cock sucker

Just moat my shit up

ur one cheeky m8

Deterrent against Russians, of course.

Obviously considering what could've been is always speculation, that's literally the definition of the word you retard.

But, if you'd actually studied cultures of the Pacific Northwest, you might know that they probably would've wound up progressing in a vaguely European direction, given time.

>"Sire, the enemy is approaching!"
>"We'll be safe in our castle."
>"It appears that they're wearing water wings, sire."
>"Fuck."

This is such a comfy thread.

There's absolutely no criteria by which Chapultepec isn't a castle, it served as the home for a Habsburg emperor and was defended in battle. This isn't Europe in which every fort and large home is called a chateaux

Château d'If, Marseille

>This isn't Europe in which every fort and large home is called a chateaux

HE MAD

>Castle is the private fortified residence of a lord or noble.
who is Maximilian I of México?

That's a big gingerbread house

How did that survive black metal church burnings

meh, by that standard there's plenty of other castles in Latin America, pictured belonged to Cortés, aka the Marquis of the Valley of Oaxaca.

Going by a strict definition I would still consider Chapultepec the sole bona fide castle in the Americas.

Then again, there's the fortified homes of the local nobility

By not being a church.

good point

San Antonio military base.

dat some quality picture

That looks nice, always wanted to build a house like that. Big library and all.

Why should I be mad? It's currently located in Poland. Nothing wrong with that. You could have picked a better picture though.

10/10

>currently
Planning anything Hans?

I wish. Absolutely no one is interested in our lost clay. It's not even viewed as German anymore, cause there is no German left in those parts.
It's really a shame.

Aim small, achieve greatly.

It is a castle but it is not due to maximiliano, that guy was a failure anyway.

We will see. The right wing party on the rise in Germany is more fond of working with the Russians than being a American vassal.
Maybe the Russians can be our neighbours again :^)

Europe is a racist and patriarchal concept. We must repopulate Europe with Africans and Asians because they are victims of European colonialism.

Is that a hay bale castle?

That map is the closest you will ever get to reclaiming your lost territories, because frankly it doesnt involve much land, just half of eastern pomernia, eastern brandeburg and upper silesia. About 16,000 km2.
Would have to compensate the poles. They probably want the odd 70,000 km2 they lost.

Haha its that DIY castle.

I got like a dozen replies last time I posted this. Let's see if we can beat the record.

kek

THE CUTEST

Funny thing is.... That's actually the most recognized castle in the World thanks to our media.

>in the world
No, in America maybe

Move aside boys, castle country is coming

City Palace, Jaipur

We must be living in different worlds then.

Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur

Maharaja’s Palace, Mysore

Gwalior Fort, Madhya Pradesh

Canada has some damn nice architecture.

Golconda Fort, Telangana

Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh