Americans are idiots and deserve everything they get

>inb4 an oblivious American answers unironically

Git gud

>drive too fast on a wet road and crash
>blame someone else for not putting up an extra road cone

me on the far left

>ameridrivers

the pot calling the kettle black

The guy is obviously on foot and living nearby (he brought is own cones)

You dumb fuckers can't see that this is a huge ad campaign for whomever comcast's competitor is?

This got like 70k-80k (yes, thousands) upvessels in Heardit.

our drivers are better since there are 3 videocameras in every car and tickets are 1/2 of wage

I've never driven in the snow so I don't really know what's so wrong with it

You usually don't until it's too late.

Well, the cable guy has no idea of traffic safety.
He should have put a warning sign or something on the top of the hill.

>americones

>Americrashes

Cones would have prevented the Nice accident desu

Exactly, this is also the second most upvoted video on reddit.

You're a fucking retard.

The Comcast truck broke both OSHA and DOT rules. 4 cones minimum in good weather conditions. They're were over a hill (essentially invisible to oncoming drivers) and had cones that weren't even spaced out (they look like they were spaced out max 50 feet... not 200 feet like required).

Yeah, the black truck was a fucking retard, but you need the traction to get over that hill, and some of those cards were going very slow and still crashed.

Comcast fucked up so bad. Like, the first accident that happened... they're required after that point to have flaggers on scene. This is fucking ridiculous. Comcast clearly caused this issue and should take the bulk of the responsibility (with the remainder being given to drivers going way too fast).

That's what he was required to do. Hell, he's required after the first crash to have a flagger on scene. That's OSHA law and is federal. Basically, they're going to get fired and criminal charges. I hope they enjoy those felonies. "Just doing muh job" in prison.

>Living somewhere with snow
That's the first problem

I'm going to get the biggest fucking boner when they get fired. I can't fucking wait to jack off when I hear about the class action law suit.

>ameridrives
>ameri"cars"
>ameriroads

>there's a company actually called "ameridrives coupling"

Look it up m8. I'm not even lying.