>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?compact=true
lichess.org/kXVjr8tF
lichess.org/OfsdD0EP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hello, i'm same but 24.

Are you working to fix it?

I have given up.

with the blue pill

Oh I haven't

How's the lifting going friendo? Last time we talked you said you were losing motivation.

dear leaf,
you will be doing this whinning shit even when you're 30yo. and you will be super regretting of your past whinning that you didn't commit proper effort to develop yourself.

and what's more, when you are dumping your chances and opportunities with young life times, I will emigrate to canada, and will achieve things occupying high class job, decent degree of uni, decent degree of income.

you are fucking wasting your opportunity ;) and you will remain as that shape till your age 30 realizing it's too much late haning yourself for real

you dont need to be normal but instead find out your own special ability and develop it. its not late at all and you can go with it.

if you cant do it and get old, your life will literally end without anyone knowing.

Maybe you should learn English before moving to Canada though.

You make this thread everyday, fuck you, you are killing good threads to make this shit.

Haven't gone for a few days honestly. Really regret it but ill go today

damn... Kim you're not wrong...

Why do I keep doing this, wasting time that is

Good. I live in poor third world shithole with no future. People from first world should never give up.

You better do. Do you have a routine, or do you just mess around in the gym?

Yes I do the reddit routine

m.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/?compact=true

It's been fun so far.

stfu you fatty leaf do fucking some anything if you really felt reading it.
I didn't write it to discourage you from the first place. and those words used to be for saying to myself when I'm neglecting things that I should urgently do.

change it starting just little achievements like to invest only 2~5 minuits a day on something.

then you will do something instead of shitposting this and wasting your tima regularily. now good luck with that.

t. kim the jobless man with companionship

Here comes dat boi

Looks like a solid program. Keep at it man. Do you have any other day-to-day thing that you do to improve your life?

Thank you Kim... You Koreans truly are our greatest allies

You are welcome in my country, you're good people.

O shit in the loo

I play chess and that's pretty much it besides working occasionally.

I want to become a real man and eventually move out from my parents' house.

But you are living in the first-world country.
Also if you are white and don't have any debts then you are doing better than 95% of the human population.

You are playing chess with different people that you see in person, right? If yes, then good for you.

Every evening when I am watching news Ialso browse int and this thread is always there like some /generals/

Canadabro, stop your leaf shit posting and at least invent new thread each day!

For example post the most controversial news from your country to entertaint me.

You're the only one who can help yourself.

Not even kidding. Learn from your mistakes and reconsider, then try it again but with some damn dedication and confidence. Negativity, pessimism and self-hate is the devil that will always hold you back from becoming a better person.

Online... ;-;

I'm white and have quite a few shekels saved up

Buti don't want to compare myself to Africans.

I want to compare myself to better people

Being white doesn't say much if you're a loser lmao

Feels worse actually

At least if I was Black I could blame it on my Low IQ and inability to learn because of the African genome being so much different.

But as a White person it's kind of your fault because you're born as a descendant of the Greatest people of all time.

Kind of sucks

What's you rating? Also, wanna play me? I'm not that good mine is around 1050.

>reddit
A fucking leaf.

You better stick to /fit/.
/fit/>reddit>rest of Sup Forums

People on /fit/ are retarded and most of them are either constantly trolling or don't know jack shit about lifting imho.

funny this canada fatfuck virgin loser spammer is even racist

kill yourself fag asap or fuck off to Sup Forums and post whatever you want there

unsurprisingly nobody needs you irl and will ever

IQ is a meme imo
If you want to be intelligent, you have to work for it, just like most things in life

Sure
lichess.org/kXVjr8tF

What? I didn't say anything racist

I love all people

Maybe but why is Ancient African civilization so behind all others?

Seems there might be a true difference between races

It's just a routine posted there.

Someone on /fit/ recommended it anyways to me.

>Online

Now that is fucking useless. Quit that online shit and look for a chess community within your reach. It doesn't matter if the community is small as long as you have people with similar interests to start with for unconsciously practicing small talk.

to confess honest, listening the 'advices' from here could be no that big meaning.

think about it. it's not that some kind of great people who leave advice here m8. most of them didn't accomplish anything they are just the same guys age around 20's.

I will say it's proper to define your thread has happened to begin to gather other lackadaisical NEETs in Sup Forums. and that's quite okay though because I've done this for several times. and it was actually for feeling some relieving. it's not purpose for realizing some sage enlightening words in your head by the maxims from similar figure 20's. isn't it?

so now, we came to feel the nessassary for official beginning Sup Forumsernational NEET thread. this isn't gonna be so bad actually.
I have my own NEET life too and I can say several sentences about it too.

Abuse Adderall, that's what I did. Pretty much fixed everything v and lost a bunch of weight because no appetite and boundless energy and drive.

I went to a live one but everyone there sucked dick

I think best player was 1500 lol. And they all looked autistic as fk

You're not exactly in charge of defining who's autistic leafy. You need to learn how to get acquainted to as many people as possible and then you'll get to solve all your problems. Even the job part

damn I would help you but then I saw your flag b...

You got enough money saved up? Go abroad and travel. Or look into Work Holiday visas in Australia or New Zealand.

What you need is a radical framework readjustment. I believe in you, leaf.

Why do I even come here then

Is anyone on this board even successful?

Just for relieving. probably.
you may expects the reply post "me the same...." like the brazil bro did? didn't you?

I fixed my connection, let's have a rematch.
lichess.org/OfsdD0EP