IT DOESN'T SNOW IN HIS COUNTRY!

>IT DOESN'T SNOW IN HIS COUNTRY!

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pma2
ekaandrisusanto.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/snow-fall-in-indonesia-hujan-salju-turun-di-indonesia-grassberg-freeport-mining-jayawijaya-mountain-papua-province-of-indonesia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives a fuck

If it doesn't snow you can't really call it a country.

But it does

fuck snow

White folk mostly

no one

people in cold places like to brag how cold it is and people in hot places brag how hot it is

This exactly.
I won't survive 0 degrees without freezing myself and they won't survive 49 degrees without melting.

People who say "I wear a t-shirt when it's -1,000°C you pussy" are annoying as fuck, but a "country" that never sees snow is sad tbqh.

0°F is cold as fuck, 0°C isn't that bad at all.

>tfw snowless winters are getting more common
There was none at all in 2013/14 and 15/16, and it seems 16/17 is heading the same way
14/15 at least had some extreme snow-ins, we might have got between 5-10cm cover on the strongest day, pic related

>10 days until Christmas
>literally no snow outside

Fuck.

usually immigrants complain how cold it is and we reply its the same every year

This. Sam as last year.

In Mexico? Where?

We got about 11cm yesterday. It was the first real storm this year. Couple years back we had a green Christmas, but then that Jan-Mar were the snowiest winter we had seen in like 60 years.

Same*

Faggots.
It's been -15 and snowing everyday here since late October.
t. Upper Volga.

>tfw snows less and less

I can't wait for winter to go down south where all the snow is
It's over 33°C(91 F) right now
Fuck

Fuck global warming.

>tfw Trump will kill snow via global warming

-5°C right now, supposed to be -21°C on thursday night.

Do you sing the song of the Volga boatmen while snow shoveling?

Nobody survives 49° wtf

In the north. And on the mountains lel

It used to snow in Mexico City at one point, but it hasn't in more than 50 years.

wtf I love Mexico now!

Why can't if be global cooling instead?

Nah. It's about south Volga. Upper Volga is about merchants and "Russian soul"- always dark, always grey sky and cold.

There are cycle of global warming and global cooling
The greenhouse effect only made the warming worse

>it gets cold
>leaving home would be problematic
>even when it isn't that problematic, I would need 5kg of clothes to keep myself warm
>wouldn't be able to use flip flops
>I would get sick
>increases house chores
>it could kill you
>more importantly, it gets cold
Can't see the pros there.

I know. I just wish it were cooling instead of warming.

Yeah me too but life is filled with disappointment and compromise

If you live on your West Coast then that's normal though, your winters are milder than those of some highlands in Iran
Same for you if you're on the Med Coast
We had such events in the past, like 535 and 1816 and it really fucked societies over. Cooling is far worse than warming for almost everyone (unless you're a Sahel zone nigger)

Nigga pls we survive that every summer

>stopped snowing years ago
>now just endless rain and frost

Has it ever snowed on your coast at all in the last 10000 years? Considering you have like +8°C daily mean temps in January, with palms and yuccas growing everywhere...

> When i was a kid, winters could reach -30 celsius.
> Now it is never colder then - 10

What went wrong?

but trump told me it's a chinese hoax

W-we have tall mountains!
It's not like I want a white christmas, b-baka.

I live on the west coast. We used to get pretty good snow when I was a child around the early 2000's. Now whenever it snows there's barely a centimeter covering the ground. I miss making snowmen.

I haven't seen a good snowfall in years, same as

Is that really true though? Older people in my village always boasted about howe got down to -30 in cold winters, but thn I actually checked the data and the coldest winter we ever got her in 1956 it went down to -20, while in 1997 it went down to -18 as well, so not much of a difference in reality
Also summers back then were apparently hot too, in July 1949 we reached 39°C, not far below the 40°C of 2015

Weird, here we had pretty hard winters in the mid to late 90s, then a mild period until 2008, after that 4-5 years of severe cold, and since then mild again. Deepest snow I ever personally encountered was ~18cm back in 2006

Used to live in a country where it snows and now I live here and I feel like a fish on dry land.

Christmas doesn't feel the same, might as well just not have Christmas since there's no snow. Never understood why people here even bother with it.

>tfw never had enough snow to make a snowman

Hopefully Santa still visits

This, it's cringey as fuck and mostly kids do that shit.

I can give you another encounter with something that's white and 18 cm if you know what I mean

At least here in Germoni, "White Christmas" was never really a thing before we got postcards from emigrant relatives living in New England back in the ~1850s

A typical Christmas day here looks like pic related

Freezee?

That's clearly a "Wassereis" (literally "water ice") desu
Why in the flag colours of Poccnr though, u diaspora?

I remember the time we wasnt allowed outside because of danger of frostbite. And that I was checking hoping the temperature going under -35 because then school would be closed (that never happened).

What are you implying with this, leaf?

he replied to an estonian

I wore shorts in November at Toronto.
Fight me.

>fighting a faggot

Don't want to catch the AIDS tbqh

OP really made me think

I really thought snow would be common in germany considering how north you guys are.

>he doesn't have Christmas in the middle of summer
Jesus christ get your shit together n*rthern hemisphere

Just realised I'm further North than most Canadians and still no snow

already more snow than last year i reckon

and it's been below freezing during the day for the past few days too

gonna be a white christmas boys i can feel it

Why bully

It hasn't snowed here really more than a couple days in a year for about 3 years now

>be australian santa
>die from heat stroke

Yeah seriously I feel bad for those dudes. They still get around in the thick santa suits and hats despite everyone else being in boardies, pluggers and wife beaters.

Same, at least the shopping mall ones get it a bit better than the others.

>boardies, pluggers and wife beaters.
Australian slangs never cease to amaze me

board shorts, flip flops and singlets

Snow is overrated

With 50°N I probably live farther North than the average Canuck which seems to be congregated between 49-50°N, in a 10km sector from the Murrican border (plus the many many Mediterranean Canucks living down to 42°N in S Ontario), but we do have dat Gulf Stream and Westerlies unblocked by mountain ranges which means moderately cold winters and cool summers

>tfw making snowman from mud only

You need to move to the peninnes.
We get a couple of feet up on the tops and always a few inches down the valley.
Feels comfy as fuck.

Wew, my city (st john's) is more south than london and we just got a decent snow the other day

fucking phones

Thanks. I meant it when I said that, your slangs are interesting to me, same with UK's.

my city has set snowfall records this winter

It does

Yeah but then again you probably get 40°C all the time in summer, it's called "continental climate"

Hasn't trudeau banned snow yet for being too white?

>it's called "continental climate"
>continental climate
>st john's
see pic related

we get a range of -20 to 20 or 25, we just get a lot of precipitation year round because north atlantic

>tfw green fields and almost 10c during the day

lel fucking niggers :DDD

This. I love the climate here

Canada confirmed as white

streamable.com/pma2

As counter-intuitive as it may sound at first, but mid-latitude East Coasts, even if close to water, still are classified "Continetnal" climatically because winds in our latitudes are almost only coming from the West year-round.
So that's why places on the American as well as Chinese East Coast are still classified as continental, climatologically
It causes places like New York, even if at same latitude as Rome, to have much colder winters than the latter (during winter NY gets cold continental air, Rome gets mild Atlantic/Mediterranean air - the high heat capacity of water plays a big role here)

>be white
>won't have a white christmas

what's the point?

November wasn't even that cold
Color me impressed

It's cause of all da water. I think this also why the Americas dont have any Sahara tier deserts or Siberia tier tundras

-1c here and 1cm of snow

>Americas dont have any Sahara tier deserts
Isn't Death Valley pretty much that way? Also record holder of highest official temp on Earth?
(...or the whole states of Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Colorado which from satellite imagery look like deserts mostly)

fuck you, nigger

Does any non-montane part of your cunt ever experience snow anyway? I mean already here it's rather rare (some winters don't have any), so imagine your subtropical place to have en less, maybe once per 5-10 years or so?

I meant mostly in size, the deserts are hot but nowhere near the size of those in Africa or Asia

atlest we got some on the papuan highalnd.

ekaandrisusanto.wordpress.com/2011/11/24/snow-fall-in-indonesia-hujan-salju-turun-di-indonesia-grassberg-freeport-mining-jayawijaya-mountain-papua-province-of-indonesia/

I'm pretty sure we all understood what he meant you freaking autist. Don't need to correct people on every little mistake.

i don't eeen want snow, h-heh