You are forced to move forever to any of the countries next to yours, you can never return, not even to visit

You are forced to move forever to any of the countries next to yours, you can never return, not even to visit.
Which do you move to?

I'd go to Chile and blast reggaeton all day

Go to Syria and die.

lol

Canada.

can I go to denmark
if not, sweden

t. future chicano

why not become a Finngol?

Guess I better start learning French

Norway>Sweden>Germany

Russia definitely

Det er deilig å være Norsk.... I Danmark!

Still the same
>Either Singapore or Brunei

Switzerland definitely. Literally the best country in the world.

also Chile

Brunei is super rich, right?

I'd embrace homosexuality and go to Uruguay

the maldives probably

Iceland is close.
Iceland.

Uruguay ofcourse, it's literally the same.

you absolute niggers.

France

Germany

They have some comfy regions. Plus I like their food.

ban mexico from this thread.

That's a hard one. Belgium and Switzerland are both good choices. Same language as France, lots of contacts with my country, easily accessible to people that would want to visit me, and I already have some friends in both. I guess that ultimately I would choose depending on money questions such as rents prices. Maybe Switzerland would be a bit easier since I would get more help from my friends here.

Germany is attracting too (especially Berlin - I heard a lot of good about this city) but I would have to learn the language - which would be great for my intellectual growth, but would also mean that I would live a few hard months at the begining. The UK could be okay, since I already speak English fluently, but I hate a lot of things about this country. Luxembourg is probably too expansive and unforgiving. Italy looks nice (and I already know that I love many cities there) but poor and also I don't speak the language, even if it would probably be easier to learn it than to learn German. Same thing for Spain, except that it's even more a shithole and I feel less attracted culturally. If Ireland counts as a neighbour, it could be interesting too, at least more interesting than the UK.

You forgot we also share land borders.

Where?

Brazil or Ecuador

Panama, I can't even imagine myself living in Nicaragua

There.

Don't forget Andorra, Monaco, Brazil and Suriname

Funny! I learned something today.

So, Netherlands: the country seams very nice, but the language looks very difficult to learn, and also less useful than German, so I wouldn't choose this country.

Andorra: shithole, there's nothing here.
Monaco: too expansive and would feel like a prison, since I couldn't cross the border at all and it's so little.
Brazil: I don't know much about this country. Looks nice from my perspective, but too much of a stranger to choose it over the ones I listed.
Suriname: the one I know nothing about except that it's a neighbour of French Guyana. Probably a shithole (which French Guyana already is by itself).

Canada easily.

Do French guianese move to France?
Are there villages in French Guiana where everyone is French?

Netherlands
I love the language

yes
You forgot Australia, Norway, Chile, Argentina, and New Zealand.

Argentina
obvs

Norway.

Mexico

And don't come back traitor.

I'm not sure I understand your questions, as French Guyana is already fully a part of France. Most inhabitants are French.

It's a very poor region, poorer than any in european France. It's also extremely big, representing alone 1/8th of the French territory; however, it's also very unpopulated with less than 250 000 inhabitants. I heard there are many asian communities here, especially from India. Obviously, within the rain forest, there are also amerindian people.

This part of the world doesn't look attractive to me except for the rain forest and the French spatial agency (all Ariane rockets were launched from here, I believe)

Australia: very interesting, since I speak English fluently, and also I prefer this country over the US or the UK
Norway: very interesting, in fact I'm currently trying to learn Icelandic and I wouldn't mind changing to norwegian; I would like to live in a Scandinavian country
Chile: looks poor, and I don't know much about this country
Argentina: looks poor, and I don't know much about this country
New Zealand: looks great, but I definitely wouldn't go so far if I can go in Switzerland or Belgium instead.