For any third worlders looking to relocate, I'd suggest Australia. They have quite a bit of room there

For any third worlders looking to relocate, I'd suggest Australia. They have quite a bit of room there

Shitty cliamte no ty

fuck that shithole

they're full bro

For all third worlders USA is better go there.

That's where you're wrong, Mehmet my son. Check the image in the OP

Sorry, we've got a wall going up

except thats a map of people waiting for a house, as you can see from the map we are full up, source is census of population and housing as you can see at the bottom of your image

I already did :)

>hot
>humid
>giant spiders and everything around trying to kill you
fuck no

nah, they say they're full.

Everything grey is either Emu Territory, which is like North Korea, that big yellow spot in the center is their capital city. What isn't Emu Territory is Abo land.
They are full.

been to wollongong once (to my aunt's place), fell in love with it. Yes sure it is a good place.

Hey if they want to live in barren 40 degree desert I won't stop them

i dare any of you to live in those grey areas

Birdsville looks perfectly fine to me

Which part of the Scooby Doo head is the nicest? The west doesn't look that great

the collar

Emu controlled, not fine

Victoria

>southern hemisphere

no, thanks

Souns comfy

Fuck off we're full

>land of the free
>home of the brave
>full

Why is there nobody in the far north? It seems habitable.

Swamplands filled with sharks, crocs (or alligators, can't remember), heavy abo presence, spooky monsters.

Those are all mountains ArgentiniANO

You need to subtract farmland

Literally jungle. There are some cities there though, Darwin being the biggest

If people can live in New Mexico and Arizona why can't Aussies live in the Outback?

You can, it's just really dumb and there's no infrastructure there. There's no real reason or benefit to building anything there.

I'd guess their river systems aren't as good.

The vast majority of the interior is really flat, couple that with the el Nino (warm currents) it just creates a barren wasteland

Notice how the most fertile is along the coast and higher elevated south

Darwin is filthy fuck all of NT humid and has abos

They don't have a Colorado River equivalent. All of the other reasons didn't stop Americans from living out west.