/brit/

Peasant gf edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/xdZqvcKQJh/?taken-by=ilikebumshaha&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=k7--KhJDPYA
scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15587656_359637867750015_8770508971472584704_n.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=9fYWBQVtH7U
youtube.com/watch?v=ed5Ow7475E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hvad ertu ad tala um

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

Caretaker, please delete this thread.

>Peasant
>Being able to afford eyeglasses

get ready for the jubilee

piss off

being the sad cunt that I am i've noticed that aussies outright steal posts from people ALL the time. They'll copy something somebody said the night before and post it when they think nobody will notice or remember.

It's either that, or posting the same blogpost over and over again, up to 5 times until somebody gives you a (You)

The Aussies in /brit/ give canadians a run for their money

will google translate beatbox this

At the "aeroport"

doing a caffeine

cara

>when they call life a temporary problem

not a pixel

Get them free if you're on the dole

only been to the planestation once to pick someone up haha

this post is literally me

ummm probably the other way round sweety x

having a rest

crep check

bit late

favourite type of strawman has to be the one where you pretend your opponent is one person then you point out when members of that group have disagreed with eachother as an example of hypocrisy.

gf

You've never flown?

>these are the sort of yanks we post with
christ

get a haircut you poof cunt

instagram.com/p/xdZqvcKQJh/?taken-by=ilikebumshaha&hl=en
What's his endgame?

yeah lad I get what you're saying but

piss off

being the sad cunt that I am i've noticed that burgers outright steal posts from people ALL the time. They'll copy something somebody said the night before and post it when they think nobody will notice or remember.

It's either that, or posting the same blogpost over and over again, up to 5 times until somebody gives you a (You)

The burgers in /brit/ give canadians a run for their money

whats confusing you la

Only people that say the first one are fedoras on Reddit

Second one is just something people say so it's socially acceptable to be racist around normies

The reality is we don't care if they commit crimes or not we want them out the country regardless

why would a frisian maiden be in england

Hoping she is barefoot under there t-b-h

My Monday night:

Got kicked out the club, fell into my wardrobe and knocked the door off, accidentally smashed all my plates then spent £43 because I thought the order hadnt gone through and ordered 4 times

Ahh yes the so called joys of going out

freedom

long haired phaggot

Jealous of my lucious locks?

I shoow no loove
to homo thugs

I don't fuck with niggas who think they broads

NEW AIU IS OUT LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=k7--KhJDPYA

>listening to debate on irish tv about taking in migrants
>liam cunnignham (ser davos from GOT) arguing to take them in
>someone from the audience mentions cologne sexual assaults
>liam "You mean Alleged assaults"

what the fuck is wrong with actors

humans cant fly mate

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15587656_359637867750015_8770508971472584704_n.mp4

Thoughts?

cos my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat granda's massive english willy lured her there
are you even frisian

It's not really that long I'm just wearing a jacket with a fur lined hood

Peasants are the best gfs because they so happy to have ti bit work the fields when with you.

There is nothing more runtish than watching AIU with the exception of those who publicly admit they watch AIU

hypnotised how?

Can't imagine living on a ""planet"" that has to share the same sun with another planet

Pizza man is taking too long again

Gonna give him exact change and no tip

Is this suppose to be some spoiler?

That's my gimmick, but I'll let you have it for a kiss on the cheek. x

Yeah read the cameron delusion and it was crap

I'm not a contrarian because I hold the viewpoint the majority of people hold, just because that's the opposite of the Sup Forums view doesn't make it contrarian

a recording on something like soundgasm. I'll be honest mate i used the old 'dit on gonewildaudio, thought i'd try out hypnosis for a fancy wank

All the posts being repeated from the last thread are my posts

Hmmmmmm

>Trading your dignity for a handout

Wish there were a BIT more gay guys t b h. I mean, never organically met a gay guy. Would be nice to kind of just fall in love with someone and they actually loved you back.

in a way every dutch person from the west is

>having an issue with native americans
absolute STATE of your lives
top lads imo

Triggered? You far right wingers always are when I put your bigotry and double standards on show for the whole world to see. It's amusing really, how predictable you are. Like a vampire recoiling from the harsh light of day you recoil from the harsh light of truth shining upon your ugly face. I will never tire of exposing you to the world, until your hatred and intolerance is gone.

damn, I was hoping rebel soldier #4 was going to be a breakout character for the trilogy

finally unbanned lads

3 days for 5 slag posts can you believe it

gf said she is going to cuck and it will be hot, thank I'm hungry.

Wouldn't give you a tip either

wow....

bet some old geezer on social security wrote this

bf just sent me this

doing a nicotine

rate my best mate

Come on lads gives us the BEST asmr vid you have EVER seen

Need a cheeky sleep

welcome back x

>OMG I can't believe you invited him
>I'm so sorry, he said he wasn't doing anything on New Years and I regret it so much
>just make sure all the girls stay away from him at midnight

bet some old geezer on social security wrote this

r8 haircut lads

maybe try not posting naked girls then you fucking mong

yeah we'd be at least 12 scientific advancement higher by now

just fucking ordered it lads
absolute STATE of me

youtube.com/watch?v=9fYWBQVtH7U

thicc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed5Ow7475E4

Cultural diversity and vibrancy

get a haircut you fucking ape

woah so without the dark ages we'd be even further down the automisation and industrialisation hell hole

you're so close to being good looking

that short hood makes you look like a yr 9 runt

quiff is too high

face starts like an alpha's but descends into looking like a child

I can't believe this is really you. What has /brit/ come to that we have some Hispanic yank posting his shitty patchy beard all day and selfies?

Well obviously Janny doesn't want you posting pics of his Mum

Sorry virgin but she's fit and this may boggle your mind but girls aren't driven solely by looks in a relationship and are in fact much less visually oriented than men are

howling

they have to go back

wow...
just wow...

Reckon we should make all the lefties go live somewhere else 2bh

I would gladly execute each of the people in this gif at long range with a small bore rifle

thanks x

literally 3 ENTIRE days for posting tit pictures when the entire general was that one chelsea gif

wtf is this bleepy shite play Creep lol

save blonde on the right mate

considering a 'cide desu

my greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandfather did your greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandmother in the bum lol x

found out that there's like a whole culture based around professional paintballing in the same way that there's a culture based around surfing or skating or whatever
weird that such a niche little hobby has these die hard fans and people who are "culturally important" within it etc.

t.hispanic wanker who posts his face on /brit/ repeatedly

so what you're saying is global warming would have killed us in the 600s instead of now?

G K R

Some communists tried to make a utopian "New Australia" in Paraguay, don't think it turned out great