/v4/ + friends

wake up dummies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkIpHYCIGOk
zw.lt/litwa/litewscy-dyplomaci-zaniepokojeni-poprawkami-w-parlamencie-polskim/
radio.cz/en/section/news/czech-tourists-reach-wrong-destination-after-city-names-mix-up
bigthink.com/strange-maps/germany-just-got-a-bit-bigger
youtube.com/watch?v=87gg9RwA3EU
youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/lat/ 2bh
pd: Ahoj

I want to sniff femanon butts.

Dobry den

>new law amendment being considered in Poland
>it states that Lithuanian nationalism is the same totalitarian ideology as fascism and it should be prohibited, forbidden to display
>in 3rd point of 1st article it states that totalitarian systems are considered as: fascism, German nationalism, Ukrainian and Lithuanian nationalism, Prussian, Russian and German militarism
>almost all Lithuanian monuments and other historicaly spots are in danger
>Lithuanian government considering recalling ambassador for consultations

Thanks Poland

Dobré ráno fellas.

delet poland

based

Is this true?
Sounds retarded desu

fucking kill yourselves you autistic fucks

you're ok though

wow rood

@68656336
>boo hoo stop doing things I don't like

do you guys like this image?

>butthurt: the law

I would understand the nazi and soviet shit, and even ukraine because of >muh volhyna, but prussian and lithuanian are just comedy gold. funny that there's no mention of soviet stuff, but I guess it falls under russian militarism.

kurva anyád neked meg főleg
xD
ó hogy rohadna a szádra a poshadt söröd te köcsög
cseh sör = legrosszabb sör

do you guys like this image?

i really really really like that image

youtube.com/watch?v=mkIpHYCIGOk
>tfw no wioskowa dziewka attention whore gf
just

yes

:^(

thanks

autizmus

kuss mielőtt megtalállak verni de nagyon durván
verébarcú xD

adom tesa
csak a csíki sör

ömm hől

Yeah it's quite ridiculous, it's a law that any monument, inscription, plate, stone, anything which was made to commemorate Prussia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Communism, Fascism, should be destroyed. That would mean hundreds of monuments across the country, costing millions of euros.

It is possible that today this law has been deleted from the agenda. Don't have any sources besides Lithuanian one.

>That would mean hundreds of monuments across the country, costing millions of euros.
not at all
> is possible that today this law has been deleted from the agenda.
nope, it's still up and going to pass, thats what people actually want so

Well I suppose it's not gulag or years in prison like Russians have but it's still quite worrying tendency.

So what does the law mean then? As far as I know it forbids Lithuanian nationalism the same way it forbids fascist symbols.

What does it offer to the people that they want it so much?

Who does it benefit for us to have straied relations and why is Polish chauvinism on the rise recently? It's not like Lithuanian nationalism is on the rise, at all. Just recently I saw some article about "restarting" Polish-Lithuanian relations with pic related, and the next day this happens...

>Who does it benefit for us to have straied relations

1. Domestic populists who want to feed on common man's emotions.
2. Russians.

tl;dr, we have 2 millions of ukrainians in poland some of them happened to be idiots that are praising bandera, waving the upa flags and are screaming gib clay back out loud on the streets.There is a law against it but it's pretty shady and most of them were getting away with it.With this law they will go straight to jail for doing so, and it would be pretty rude to make a law just about ukrainians so they added germans and russians as they dont care and also Lithuanians as you are bullying our minorities

>Lithuanian diplomats are concerned about the proposed amendments to the Polish parliament, which assume that Lithuanian nationalism must match the totalitarian regime.
>Finally, the draft amendments to the law will not be considered.
>Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that the final draft amendment to the law will not be considered during the Thursday meeting of the Polish parliament, the Foreign Ministry spokesman Kęstutis Vaškelevičius.

Source: zw.lt/litwa/litewscy-dyplomaci-zaniepokojeni-poprawkami-w-parlamencie-polskim/

3. Government that wants to hedge against unpleasant effects of its rule by creating an enemy onto which it can offload blame, or justify sacrifices with warding off a greater threat.

>Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that the final draft amendment to the law will not be considered during the Thursday meeting of the Polish parliament, the Foreign Ministry spokesman Kęstutis Vaškelevičius.
That's not the end of it though is it?
Still it's nice and hopeful that Polish politicians do show some restraint.

Yep, it's probably just going to be considered another time

i have no idea what's your problem with it? sounds like a very sensible law to me

how did Polska become Lengyelország

>A TESz. szerint óorosz jövevényszó, de csak közvetve, bizánci görög és arab forrásokból, illetve a régi szerb-horvátból (ledanin) mutatható ki. A lędo [lendo] ’irtványföld, szűzföld’ szóból ered, az óoroszból lędžanъ [lendzsanu] alakban kerülhetett a magyarba, ahol előbb lengyen, majd lengyel alakúvá fejlődött.

I hate when my boyfriend cums in my mouth.

homo

this is the only respectable homosexual man to live on this earth
prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

I'm a girl.

proof?

I have tits.

I've seen some individuals with tits, but that didn't necessarily made them girls

traps have tits too you daft fuck

post hands and a timestamp

Dumb monkey

just get annexed already you slow-vak

post peňor

"women" never deliver
post comfy things instead

It is retarded.
>2 millions of Ukrainians
>some of them are idiots shouting nationalistic crap
>be rude to Ukrainains rightfully and forbid any ridiculous nationalism
>add Lithuanians into it to not be rude to Ukrainians...?

There are a total of 7376 Lithuanians in Poland (0,019% of the population). None of which protest or demand anything like last names, clay or any other rights (they already have everything). As far as I know, there hasn't been any incident of Lithuanian nationalism within Polish borders.

This law is purely to provoke some kind of reaction and outrage, it has no other purpose. It's like Lithuanians forbidding German nationalism in Lithuania - it contributes to nothing more than further breaking relations, which in this case is clearly done on purpose, as it might be not in someone's favour to have friendly relations.

Our country has a bit less than 3,000,000 people, 200,000 of which are Poles (6,6%). They sometimes spout nationalist nonsense, demanding to 'give clay back'. Should we just ban it? What kind of reaction would there be from Poland? And our Poles are actually pro-Russian as well.

Remove żmudzin.

>A group of Czechs who wished to visit the French Riviera accidentally ended up in Serbia, Novinky.cz reported, citing Slovak news site topky.sk. The four had believed they had bought tickets to Nice and didn’t discover that they hadn’t until their plane from Bratislava landed in the Serbian city of Niš, according to the website. It said the four, two couples, had been surprised that it was so cold and damp when their Ryanair flight landed.
radio.cz/en/section/news/czech-tourists-reach-wrong-destination-after-city-names-mix-up

Czech tourists are the cutest kind of people in the entire world. I can't wait until I see them trying to climb the mountains with nothing but sandals and half a bottle of cola in summer :3

How the fuck does that even happen

Nice is pronounced like Nis. So either they were retarded or the person who sells the tickets

kek

>Plane to France flies from Bratislava and not Prague
They should have realized something was wrong

They were most likely from Morava so Bratislava is closer.

But Bratislava is fucking mystery, you can fly to Yemen straight from there but cant fly to Copenhagen, need to go to Budapest or Wien

DA comfiest.
I should really reinstall and try the DX11 mod.

>bigthink.com/strange-maps/germany-just-got-a-bit-bigger
hmm

Wypierdalaj diasporaku.

Slav = slave

Fuck off Satan

Skopčáci gib Kirnitzsch back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posztolni kéne

where can i find black guys in here? my gf wants to try some exotic dick, we have a deal she can have 1 time sex with some black guy so she can experience 10 inch before settling with me.

I am not Diaspora, promise.

I know this is bait but this still makes me furious
I want to purge all evil from earth

Prague. GigaNiga club

You wanna purge Hungarians?

no need
>raid the west before settling down
>get rekt by the tatars later using the same tactics we did
>force assimilation of minorities
>get cut up to pieces where hungarian minorities get treaten like shit
we already suffered for everything we have done

its not bait, its just understantable desire of her.

>gib clay back
What clay? Hasn't Ukraine got all the clay they could possibly want from Poland with the Curzon borders?

This collective Svejk syndrome really got out of hand.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Singles of truth

I wish I was a serial killer.

JUST

Yes it's true
and yes it's retarded
thanks PiSs

I didn't mean it though

Delet

I was fat back then

I don't believe you.

Sweden more like Gayden lol.

he wanted to genocide the poles
I don't want that
also I'm likely ~25% (catholic) jewish

This isn't real, it's way too sad to be real.

My sentiments about Philipines exactly.

I would have answered but then I realized Poland shouldn't really exist.

Hitler had a Marshall who was half Jewish. Just don't look too Jewish and it's fine.

And your life in general

Sweden shouldn't exist either lmao wtf Sweden even contributed to the world? Dynamite I guess but other than that you're a bunch of useless cucks kill yourself.

Chink.

fuck I want to buy me some LEGO

200 euros for this beast

>tfw no lego RC car
i had some springaction stuff though

I can't wait to be able to buy lego for my brothers' children desu

>rc lego
MUH INNER KID
youtube.com/watch?v=87gg9RwA3EU

>200 €
When the fuck have lego and toys in general ever been so expensive?

I remember them always being expensive af

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

this kills the nippon

just when I thought they can't get even more autistic and weird
Why the fuck can't they fix their interpersonal relations instead of going for an eunuch culture

because muh brand
it's like apple: outdated hardware, shitty OS, and still costs more than concurrents
It's better to buy no-name Chinese copy for $20 than fucking lego shit

I wish Jesus would come back