What's your excuse for not studying German?

What's your excuse for not studying German?

Ugly,makes no sense,retarded grammar

Sind Dutch und Deutsch mutually intelligible?

No practical use since I have no plans to live there. I think that would be the most common reason for anyone not learning it.

what's your excuse for not being anglo?

It adds nothing in my life

but I thought brazilians were white and germanic

Two World Wars

I already speak 3 languages and english isnt my native language.

If I ever run across a german, I will use german instead of needing to learn a 4th language that will be useless to me. As I could never take a vacation over 2-3 weeks long.

>ugly
>flag

>english isnt my native language

>That flag
>That post

Their English will always be better than my German.
I have heard that they also have a hyper awareness towards accents too so I'm too afraid anyways.

non-anglos aren't people anyway so who cares

Too busy learning Turkish

No need to study a dying language. The Caliphate of Germanistan will be an Arabic country.

Local Austrian dialect who virtually no one understands 4 life

That's rich coming from Mr.Ching chong a la ping pong. Toronto delcared Chinese protectorate when?

im not a nazi

>brexit referendum results in "leave"
>brexiteers begin to stutter, hide, run and fight each other
>bremainers are forced to deal with their mess and are doing their best to do this to maximum benefit of their country
really made me think

>german in denial defending german

this

Studying superior french language. Get cucked.

Because i'm already learning french.

i'm not a nazi

I don't like how it sounds

They didn't teach it at my high school, and I didn't want to waste time and money "learning" it in college.

I like Nazi but I will learn French instead.

>learning language of nazi scum
kys yourself

I want to but im too lazy desu

i don't like germans
i don't like the german language
everyone in germany speaks english anyway

if you already speak spanish english and french, learn italian, it's the sexiest language

holy fuck what a fucking pleb seriously kill yourself
italian is like the shittiest language ever and german is SO much better its ridiculous
i bet you think spanish sounds nice too lmao

REAL ANSWER AHEAD:

Because if I were to decide to commit to learning another language, it would be the one of where I would plan to move to for long term employment.

The only German speaking place I would consider moving to is Switzerland, to a mid sized city - I don't think I'd want to live in Bern or Zurich.

Unfortunately though, almost all learning German resources are not for Swiss German learners (they're better for for the dialects in Germany/Austria).

and lastly, the biggest reason I'm not studying German is, I do plan to move to another country and have already started to learn the language there. They don't speak (any form of) German there, so there's no point for me to learn it.

But, if I weren't already planning on going to a different country, Switzerland would be my #2. I would just have to find good resources for learning Swiss German.

what language are you learning? and what country do you want to move to?

desu I don't think it's relevant to thread

I'm just curious.

But I am.

It's useless.