post bp

I wish I was gay. Women suck.

>have a gay friend
>I know he's in love with me
>I can't get a girl
Should I go for it?

you're living the story of finland m8, just go for it

Ok, but have you got a bf?

Would he be willing to dress up like a girl for you? Some guys actually look pretty good/feminine in girls clothes, and it makes it only borderline gay instead of flat out homo.

>forced to
>turn gay
>only borderline gay

There is nothing wrong with being a faggot as long as you own up to it (assuming you won't get shot for doing so).
Have some courage, you anally annihilated bastards.

I'm not gay. At best, I'm bi (although I would never call myself that, I avoid those attention seeking labels).

If you're asking your male friend to dress up like a girl, act like a girl, pretend to be a girl, etc. it's substantially less gay than going full homo and just diving into each other.

When will you get to go on parole?

kys instead

nigga that aint how sexuality works

No, it's not. And it shouldn't be considered a benefit worth observing that it is "less gay."

>There is nothing wrong with being a faggot as long as you own up to it
of course there is. there is nothing more emasculating than sucking cocks. Also gays are genetic dead-ends.
If you had a son, how would you react if he comes outs himself as gay to you?

Eh, have you just come over from /lgbt/ or something?

I have no problem with gay people, but it's not my thing, man.

I would probably have to stop saying faggot and gay so much.
I just hate when people are in denial over this shit. Just admit that it's gay and get it over with. It's not a bad thing.

You can be bi if you try.

Bi is the answer
Bi is life
Fuck dudes
Get gf pregnant
Sucessfull offsprings
Go back to bf

I'd say "give it a try", but if he's legit in love with you and it turns out you don't like it and/or do like it but are not in love with him, shit's just gonna get awkward.

>I just hate when people are in denial over this shit. Just admit that it's gay and get it over with. It's not a bad thing.
Well yeah, it's a bit gay, but there are gradations of "gay".

Fucking big massive 6'4" hairy bears is really fucking gay, whereas if you kind of take it a bit slow with a small, skinny boy who's dressed up like a girl and gives you "girl vibes", that's obviously a lot less gay.

And actual, genuine gay people probably wouldn't be into that sort of thing anyway...

I honestly would have more respect for a gay man who's into bears than someone who thinks he's "less gay" because his boyfriend is effeminate

Yes they would because they are gay and that is gay.

>Not asking VP-elect Mike "Gay 2: Electric Boogaloo" for more funds going to the research of electroshocktherapy as a way to treat homosexuals
low test

Yes, but what I mean is, people who actually like having sex with men aren't into really girly men. If you asked a genuine gay person if he would like to have sex with a guy who looked like a girl, he'd say no.

Bit weird to base your respect for people on how gay they are 2bh.

Canada doesn't have a vice-president, m8.

Just keep wanking to THAT to avoid going full homo

>people who actually like having sex with men aren't into really girly men
>people who like having sex with men aren't into... men
Conversely,
>people who are into... men don't like having sex with men

Having self respect, being honest with yourself, and not being a coward are all worthy traits my good dude.

Great job completely misunderstanding my point.

The only more or less gay notion is how bisexual you are. That's it. And as it turns out, being bisexual or not has no influence on whether you prefer your men to be masculine or feminine.

My point was precisely that this shit has nothing to do with "more" or "less" gay. And that I would respect someone less for trying to find pretexts to explain that he's less gay than someone else. ("B-but my boyfriends wears panties!")

I think we might just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Also, just so the record is straight, I've never had sex with a man dressed up as a girl before (only kissing and some light touching)

Mike "if you like cocks prepare for the shocks" pence is a religious man, I'm sure his sympathy for homosexual people in need isn't limited by borders.

tfw I've got a qt 3.14 bf

Francebro has it right.
>just so the record is straight
You mean slightly gay?

>norway
>being better than sweden

Well, I mean, okay, that's a fair point and all. Maybe even a bit logical.

But there's no need to be all open and shit about that sort of thing anyway.

yeah mate, it's not really gay to kiss men
what would be super gay though is if they have a very manly beard

Baiting for (you)'s brah

fuck you, die

I think that im turning bi since i first tried mdma. But i dont want to its wrong and not Christian. I even turned down a bj offer from a guy while we were both on molly to prove it. Help

better to die a kissless virgin than to become a homo and go to hell

tfw I pound 10/10 boipucc every day

hope you dont get shit on

>Germanics being faggots

Nothing new here

I hope a plane crashes on your house while doing it

I hope a piano falls from the sky and lands on your hand and breaks your hand and someone tapes it and broadcasts it on live tv and a few satellite stations

Nice one nige
You lads seem quite frustrated though, maybe go for a walk or sth.

>this thread
Fucking kill yourselves you fucking faggots

>forced
Lewd