Ok spanishs, explain me what's happening here?

Ok spanishs, explain me what's happening here?

isn't this country in crisis anymore? because a spanish guy tell me that my memes are useless now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbxUQsJHIuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7AXV8NJ8d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder

bamp

fuck you and south america, monkey

kek

fuck me sempai

it's somehow out of the crisis but is horrible now 4 the europeans standars, u can come here and run to Germany or France if that's what u r thinking. We r now almost Portugal-tier

If you want to meet Spanish people, go to London.

and if u want to see chavs in summer or retirees from UK daily come to Spain

It's a fair trade.

To be honest and beyond the memes, no Spaniard ever has ever looked like Fassbender

don´t come here, go to Germany pls....don´t come HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=qbxUQsJHIuU

>don't come here

why would i want to go from a poor country to another on?

>why would i want to go from a poor country to another on?
nice, we re full

We r poor compared to Finland, Sweden, Germany, UK and France, we r almost like Italy, when u compare ur country u don't compare it with the worst, we r far ahead of all Estern Europe and ofc all Hispano America

i know, that's the consequence of lost a lot of colonies :P

No, it's shit. And always will be.

is funny to see how spanishs are like "ooga booga don't come to my cunt dmbass xdd"... looks like babys.

don't listen to the losers complaining, they probably don't even get out of their house to find a job
im not that low in the social piramid and I can tell you this country is perfectly fine

>spanishs
Spaniards*

is cool to hear that spain is well again, i guess that i've to delete my memes.

Central American in Spain here.

I confirm. The country is not as shit was it was 5 years ago.

However, I lived 3 months in the most important Andalusian cities and there it was common to see people checking trashcans for food. Not sure if it's because of the crisis or typical "mi arma" behavior. I need some locals to clarify me.

Despite this, I never met more bitter people than the Spanish. They really hate Spain. I found myself in several conversations in which I was actually defending the many virtues of this country and they were denying them, assuring me that this was a shithole. They weren't even leftist.

So far, Spain has been the most puzzling European country I have been to.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7AXV8NJ8d8

Well that's common, i mean... everyone hate his country even when someone say something nice about it... but when someone say shit about his country, that guy turn into the most nacionalist guy that you've ever seen.

At least that's how argentinians are.

we have more self-hatred than germany and we didnt even start a world war
it gets pretty ridiculous
>wave spanish flag
>be considered fascist, nazi, francoist (unless a footbal event is going on)
patriotism is still considered by a lot of people as a thing from the Fascist Regime exclusively

EL ANDALUCIANO

>Despite this, I never met more bitter people than the Spanish. They really hate Spain.
kek come here, i wonder if we're worse at this

seems like a common trait among shitholes with a more well-off neighbour

Idk in the south but in Barcelona all the people I have seen searching in the trash are or gypsies or moors.
The rest is true, people here don't understand the concept of what Spain is.

Catalunya is dragging this mess forward.

Real people, or immigrants?

Why are spanish blond men so sexy?

>Idk in the south but in Barcelona all the people I have seen searching in the trash are or gypsies or moors.

I can ratify this.

>The rest is true, people here don't understand the concept of what Spain is.

Nobody does, and that is why all we have is people that hate Spain, people that do not want their land to be in Spain, and people that want to impose an alleged Spanish culture (which is nothing but the cultures of some regions mixed with modern ideologies) on other Spaniards. There is no mutual respect, at all.

>t.canario

Pure Swabian™. Not a single drop of Moorish blood.

You have to go back

Don't to my country dumbass. Your ancestors left for a reason

Xabi Alonso?

be thankful you're not portuguese