American wild life

>American wild life

that was pretty funny actually.

Americat is very fatty...Is not this a cat?

Looks mad as fuck because he's so fat. I used to know that feeling. Needs to stop eating and start lifting.

why americans did it?

this reminds me of that image that gets posted of the fat woman who bought a dog to force herself to walk more, but she didnt so instead she made the dog fat too.

People can own wild animals in their backyard in most states. Lions, tigers, bears, ostrich....They end up treating them like pets and over feeding them.

ackyuakchklly

it's from the Moonridge Zoo

That's a big cat.

It's part of our master plan of engorging all human life with too much food. Once we've made corpulent meatsacks of everyone, all life will be judged by how fat it is. Then all will be subservient to the USA, the most overweight entity on the planet.

What a cute meower

it must be hard for him to find walmarts to shart in when he's out in the open to hunt

the land of plenty

>americans will claim that this is better than a "commieblock"

nobody lives there, that is a big truck stop off a highway exit
but yes, still better than a commieblock, anything is

>nobody lives there
not quite true.

people spend eight hours a day working there, it comes close enough to "living" there.

There's at least 6 Exxon signs in this picture, Jesus Christ.

>You live at work
Vafan?

dumbest thing i'll read all day

cry some more amerifatshart

And there it is! Everybody point and laugh!

Armenian living in the US for 16 years here

while this is a truck/highway stop on the side of the highway, which is why it's so concentrated with glorious capitalism the theme does still ring true for our cities, except it isn't so concentrated.

I live in the DFW metroplex Dallas Ft Worth and it is a god awful urban sprawl with mostly brand name chains like this, fast food, stores, etc etc all repeating themselves over and over and then housing, apartement, it's very boring and it makes me sad sometimes. Some here might argue that our standard of living is higher, perhaps that's true but debatable

but
is a bit right

if you work at these chains, stores, food places, your working conditions are shit and you work a lot, for not very much it's very depressing and you feel like a gear in a machine. I worked at an electronics store for 2 years and that was already bad. I can't imagine what these food, gas station places must be like.

And don't even get me started on how much I pay for fucking tuition fucks sake kms now
bad feels all around for a uni student trying to scrap together some money

>europe wild life

>american youth culture

lel. Fucking breezewood.

DFW is more of a web of parking lots than an actual city honestly. Same with Houston, while we're at it.

Cat*

Tfw no bbw cougar gf.

She is melting like an ice cream

ebin :D

super comfy