>This could have been British soil
>Instead they were beaten by bunch of baguettes

How does that make you feel britbongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatjan_viidennes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>This could have been British soil
proufe ?

Well, Normandy and Southern West France belonged to the British.
Also 100 year war was as far as I'm aware mostly about capturing the French throne for Britbongs

Nope.

PlantagenĂȘt soil...in other words, French soil.

England belonged to Normandy...
Also the 100 years war was a war between two french dynasties.

>belonged to the British.
Nope.
>French throne for Britbongs
Nope.

Britain was not even a thing, back then, m8

Well yeah I meant England
It's sort of a same thing to me because it's English that are the dominant ones in UK but you get my point

Reminder that France wouldn't exist if it wasn't for us.

Reminder that UK wouldn't exist if it wasn't for us.

Based Scots

hmmmmmmmmmmmm yes

see how small our island is and france couldnt even invade and take our clay

Thanks, i guess...

We'd rather stay munching baguettes in the comfy sun of Provence than struggle against the constant rain and cold eating toast sandwiches 24/7

Normans were Norwegian

>In 1419 the situation in France was desperate. Normandy was lost to the English and Paris to the Burgundians. France was in a state of an ongoing civil war between the Royalist faction and the supporters of the dukes of Burgundy. In these deteriorating circumstances, the Dauphin appealed to the Scots for help. A Scottish army was assembled under the leadership of John, Earl of Buchan and Archibald, Earl of Wigtown and from late 1419 to 1421 the Scottish army became the mainstay of the Dauphin’s defence of the lower Loire valley.
>No more were the Scots dismissed as "wine drinkers and mutton eaters" by their French allies
>On hearing of the Scottish victory, Pope Martin V passed comment by reiterating a common medieval saying, that "Verily, the Scots are well-known as an antidote to the English."

Our navy is (almost) as strong as yours, you know.

btw it would be useless, we don't want to go full Guillaume again.

With that logic, French people don't exist (or are a minority)

Well I'm not gonna argue with you about that lol I think it's pretty obviouse some moor from Pyrenees is not the same thing as a Nordman

If the moorish basque is 100% French, then so is the norman

>Normans
>French
pffft

>aussies
>humans

>Normans
>French
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

>Normans
>French

>Normans
>French

Here comes the Anglo Internet Defense Force

>normies
>my board

>the united kingdom of great britain and france didn't happen because Henry V died of dysentery just before he was crowned
fuck this timeline

Reminder that Joan of Ark shittalked Hussites and got what she deserved.

PLUS the diaspora in Finland

The baquette is getting heated. Give it a little time and it's warm enough for consumption.

pls finlan no

They'd lived in France for at least a hundred years before invading Britain. They were French.

Guess that makes all those pakis and other poos proper englishmen eh?

Yeah those Normans in sicily were italians too.

We're talking about different timescales, 20-30 years isn't comparable to >100 years. Nice race bait though.

The French identity didn't even exist at the time, they just adopted the language of the area they settled in. Also the aristocracy who ultimately ended up ruling England were more more Norman than """French""" anyway despite speaking the language.

>implying shit tons of those shits haven't been living there for 2 generations

Technically...

My ancestors lived in the Novgorod Republic/Russia for 500 years and Swedish empire for 200. I guess that makes me Russian-Swedish?

>Novgorod Republic/Russia for 500 years and Swedish empire for 200
hwut

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatjan_viidennes

>my ancestors lived in the Novgorod Republic/Russia for 500 years and Swedish empire for 200

Wha....

Confirmed for russian

>normans
>french

hmmm looks like these digits confirm that the Normans were in fact not French

That flag, those numbers

Looks like we have a winner, frogs BTFO

>french culture
>french language
>born in France
>fuck with French women/men (= not "muh 100 pureblooded vikangz)
>not french

hmmmm

I hate Finland now

>fuck with French women/men

Seems viking. You got cucked by vikankz and can't even claim them to be your countrymen.

>you got cucked

...what if the Finn was right...?

>french culture
???
>french language
Not for some hundreds of years
>born in France
Vassals to France

Nice try Pierre

>haha, I speak their language, adopted their inferior culture, their stupid and gay religion and I'm one of their vassals, I cucked them hard!

You know that the Normans were French vassals right ?

Smelly frog normans couldn't even conquer Scotland lmao

Remember viking king had to kiss the feet of the french king, thus 100% french invasion

>invading Scotland

It's like fucking a ugly fat chick full of AIDS, it's just useless.

M8 if you gave away a huge chunk of your land, still administered by your government, to barbaric foreigners who kill your men and rape your women that would be getting bretty cucked lad.

>fox and grapes

this tbqh.

the oil nigger raises an excellent point

>who kill your men and rape your women

You think so?

Yes, just like Marseilles, the similarities are striking really.
Getting cucked by barbarians is basically French cultural heritage at this point.

But we're barbarians. And you're basically Danes/Swedes

>barbarians getting cucked by other barbarians
I mean, if you're civilised then it's kind of ok to get cucked by barbarians because at least you're the civilised one so you've got something over them in the long run. But if you're a barbarian and you get cucked by other barbarians, what have you got?

France >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> poo poo pee pee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ''''''england'''''

>what have you got?

BIG BARBARIAN COCKS, HOLUP

>ywn be that guy
hmmmm I guess you are right on this one

I want to kill people and I want to do it NAKED, SCREAMING BARBARIAN THINGS

Taranis lo vult

Greatest ally

>all this Germanic denial that Anglo-Normans spoke French exclusively into the 14th century
>implying the English crown didn't desire France because they wanted to avoid assimilation by the Saxons even more than they wanted Bordeaux wine
>implying Richard the Lionheart held any nation in greater contempt than the English

bros 4 lyfe

Other way around, England belonged to a French noble family that rivaled the French Royal family and wanted to become the new kings of France.
There is very little question that France would have been the center of a united state at that time.
I like removing croissant as much as the next guy but you can't deny the truth.

You're Votic?
When did your ancestors come to Finland?