Is having a foot fetish considered a mental illness in your country?

Is having a foot fetish considered a mental illness in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhYaX01NOfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It should be. The feet are the most disgusting part of the human body behind the fucking asshole that excretes literal shit

Feet are actually extremely clean if you're not a disgusting slob

Only freaks dedicate their time to "cleaning" their feet. Smelling and sucking on them is fucking disgusting, no matter how "clean" you claim they are.

pleb fag

every part of your body is disgusting when you're fat

Which makes fatty fetishes just as bad as foot fetishes. Luckily, I don't have to worry about being a fat, disgusting slob.

some women's feet can be cute, but wanting to suck on them is sad and submissive.

rekt

I don't understand what people find attractive about feet.

No, but people, specially girls, would laugh at you for being a creepy beta desu.

you can just like wash them

I wouldn't suck on toes or anything but sone girls have extremely cute feet

women groom their feet for a reason you fucking spergs

her feet are gorgeous

>Only freaks dedicate their time to "cleaning" their feet.
it takes 10 seconds to reach down and wash your feet in the shower.

This
Disgusting prieto tryhard

Yeah to like feet is creepy. Compared to all the other stuff you would find online these days.

stay mad, pablo

>reminder that the people saying feet is disgusting would gladly fuck a mentally ill man wearing a wig in his dirty asshole

>there are nu-males that don't suck feet
lmao

>implying that fat ass can reach down, let alone go through the effort of adequately washing himself

he probably pays someone to hose him with water like a horse in a barn

>anime foot fetish
Please do a school shooting and die under the weight of all the lead of a swat squad

miku is more than anime

keep posting

wait what

>miku is more than anime

youtube.com/watch?v=dhYaX01NOfA

feet are so lewd

it'd be extremely weird if you told you're friends that your dick gets hard at the sight of foot.
They'd probably call you nicknames in front of everyone like "el lamepatas" o "el enfermo" and procede to tell every girl you know that you jack off while watching girl's foot.
No one will call it a serious mental illness, just you being a fucking disgusting weirdo.

Sauce

>el lamepatas
Fucking keked hard in the office, also this is totally correct

i don't remember the source

what is this pic and why do I boner?

no one jacks of to feet itself, it's just another part of women as a whole to admire

Reminder 50% of men have some degree of foot fetishes

You're looking at heaven.

>no one jacks of to feet itself
O I am laffin
Holy shit!

I jack off to feet itself. Feet are by far the sexiest part of the body to me.

you guys are going too far now into creep area

I reckon you don't touch women very often, do you?

Liking feet is not creepy. And I got laid last weekend, thank you very much.

Yes. People who like this are mostly beta and seem to be so obsessed and desperate not to have a partner that they have to fantasize about the feet. No normal person would do this.

It's nice to look at them and it's nice to see some cute feet. But licking them or having intercourse with them is just degenerated. There are nicer things you could do.

damn she has really nice toes.

it isn't creepy, but you faggots make it sound like

painting a bad image of footfags here

I've done no such thing.

I have heard it ridiculed and I found that very rude.

you're not the anime poster?

No. But what's wrong with anime?

The mouth is actually the most unsanitary part of the body along with the hands

degenerate pedophile cartoons

I like Studio Ghibli films. Princess Mononoke is a good movie.

I personally don't consider these classics as anime, the vast majority taint the category

Good shit I didn't know this was a thing or that I had one for it
How do I find a foot gf bros?

you can mold any girl into your feet gf, just introduce it slowly and in no time you'll be fucking her feetpussy and cumming buckets

Well okay then how do you do it without autistic cringe?

This. Few women are born as "foot gfs". They need to grow into the role. And women are quite sexually promiscuous these days, so it's not that difficult to get into her socks.

checked

that goes from girl to girl senpai, you're gonna have to be bold and follow your gut

Start with a foot massage. And I usually just tell a woman early in the relationship.

bump