What makes African men so physically superior?

What makes African men so physically superior?

small brains

Holy fucking shit. that is a literally gorilla.

Africa is hard mode, compared to easia and easyrope.

Is that shopped, or is it a real person?

Breeding

They're further along the evolutionary timeline since they've existed the longest.

Evolving for physical strength to survive in the wild rather then evolving mental strength which was unnecessary in African tribes.

I'm non-white and non-black but I enjoy BM/WF posting!

My great great granpa was a slave trader you fucking nigger
I do not care if you are phyiscally superior but blacks were nothing to my family buy slaves

Can they swim like white men though?

Because youve picked a single person who has exceptional physical prowess vs showing a statistical average of all black people and their physical abilities

Some black mens are genetically advantaged concerning muscles fibers for activities like workout, running or boxing, but the best ones are often "mutants" like Mike Tyson, they are also often new world blacks, mostly from the USA, because of selection during slavery and also mixing with europeans and amerindians.

it also depend of black ethnicites, for exemple Kenyans are better at running than west africans.

concerning the other pics, this is just regular insecurities made by some troll cuck.

*made by some jew
fixed

Mfw obongo is trialing his secret nigger super soldiers that he developed as one of the black budget projects

Roids are a hell of a drug

Because they were selectively bred for it.
They were slaves, they were human machinery, so they only wanted the best ones.
So people only bought the best, fittest slaves, who bred with other fit slaves, and the weak ones were thrown away.

Fast forward to now and that's why most athletes are niggers.

I'm not that muscular

>Implying that muscular is physically superior

Went on chatroulette awhile back and a black guy told me white girls were the best so I showed him my ass and I regret that really

He's a really big guy

steroids