This is news?

*teleports behind you*
*hugs you*

me too

thansk

Kys

Don't, okay?

do it, with a filthy weeaboo less the world wil become a better place

why are you saying this on an anime website?

Because there are boards that number in the double digits specifically for anime. this is the international discussion board and no, constantly talking about anime doesn't count as international discussion

>B-but it's Nippon! Baka!

This fuck weebs bro

why am i getting ads to japanese websites for me to buy japanese figurines and anime fleshlights? clearly this website is marketed at anime viewers.

because Sup Forums isn't an anime board, that's why most of anime related threads (including this one probably) gets deleted as fast as mods see it
if you want to share your mental illness, you have several boards dedicated to it

this isn't a thread about anime

>website

Yeah this website is frequented by weeaboos. This board is for international discussion.

but i get those ads on this board

No! Don't kill yourself (ㆀ˘・з・˘)
I love you a lot user *。ヾ( ´ /// ` )ノ゙*。
You're amazing
Lay your weary head down
Dry those tired eyes (ㆀ˘・з・˘)
(´ω`) whatever it is try to overcome it!

it has anime in OP and the subject is /r9k/ tier, yeah, it's going to be deleted

anime website

Because weeaboos browse here too. Doesn't mean they can flood the board with weebshit

I drink and smoke heavily, eat like fucking shit and nevwr excercise and drive without a seatbelt. I do anything to reduce my life expectancy.

anime website

but animefags have their own wchochambers, this ins' one of them

I'm a premium member by the way.

>he UNIRONICALLY paid to shitpost

I didn't think that weebs were this retarded t.bh

I know argentinian wages aren't high but to an advanced European nation like Latvian $20 is pocket money.

Board for International Discussion

Board for International Discussion on an anime website.

you clearly are only roleplaying a normie since you have so much time to argue about this on a thursday nitght

>he paid to shitpost
>he spent his mum's/dad's money just to avoid captchas

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

gimme ur paypal email i will send u a couple dollars to buy food xD

Maybe reddit would be more appropriate for you, please leave...

thanks, but unlike fucking Latvia we produce enough food to feed an entire continent

Maybe Sup Forums would be more appropiate for you, please leave

Whatever gave you the idea I'm a normie?

>Anime website with a dozen boards for anime so that means every board is for anime kawaii desu chan

Neck yourself

Latvia is better than argenita (notice I didn't capitalise argentina and misspeled the name as a sign of disrespect)

your only good thing is to be in Europe, but being the poorest of the european countries isn't much of an achievement anyway, mr. potato

we have a rich history of conquest and colonisation of tobago. wait 20 years and everybody will want to come to Latvia

your just a spanish colony.

>we have a rich history
you don't feed a country with history
indeed, you don't do a shit with history, you do it with money and producing stuff

I don't see argentina on these lists

becaue we're not rich, nor have a relevant world economy, but at least we're between the best countries in this continent (if you consider SA a continent), what's the actual merit of Latvia nowadays?

See how are we having an international discussion now? c:

Hey, send monies, pls

Just go out with your girlfriend and you'll be happy again