FlagBearer Sup Forums - Theme Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only one I have

This one is actually pretty good because it's not trashing anyone. Also the animation looks like it required a lot more work than the others.

I have no idea what any of the top ones are, are they Spanish provinces?

yep

I guess I'd have to know more about Spain to understand. I have Southern Spanish ancestry is it bashing that?

yes but don't worry, we wuz white muslims

Here comes the legandary /mena/ one.

LOL I thought the Moors were black? Where did they come from origionally? Saudi Arabia?

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM&t=1s

Where's Leb?

Basically.

Thank god I'm from Brittany

Where is the Circassian?

I don't even understand this one is it French stuff?

lads

i think that they are visigoths converted, the berbers in the past weren't black (only mauritanians) and with the Abbasid Caliphate the umayyads moved here... However i think that we had more jews than muslims living in al andalus
pic of the kings of Alhambra

But Americans are Anglo-Celtic

Oh that explains the look in those pictures.

>animation

Morrocan berbers today.

Thanks Allah* in this case.

But user Brittany is the most catholic region, your post make no sens.

...yea

Brittany not being the most atheist region...big surprise.

Sup Forums-theme, you say?

What are you trying to say ?

Why does the Castilian have the Burgundy cross? Fuck the Hapsburgs, Castille is Trastámara clay

>brown

As someone who supports globalization I like it.

it's also extremely accurate because Garibaldi is correctly depicted wearing jeans

the best one desu

Perfection senpai

What's the point of a flagbearer picture if you're not rating things from best to worst?

But it already is

I like the rating system but I always get mad when it has my people as the worst.

i like it for the art mainly but Spanish is best

>this new

>but I always get mad when it has my people as the worst.

Being able to take the bantz is important, familia.

Here the ours

Ohio a shit

I WONDER IF THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS COMES FROM THE NORTH

Michigan is shit

sure

Leaf this thread at once

I didn't made it just reposted.

Probabily is PadaniAnon

What is the overall Italian stance on Citta del Vaticano these days?

post some with commies

Nos stats d'Alsace défoncer par les pégus de lorraine

Many of us hate it but it's almost untouchable. Many others view the state as a bastion of the tradition. The funny thing is that with San Marino is legally the rump state of the Roman Empire.

SEE! FUCK YOU I have Walloon ancestry

>but it's almost untouchable.

Shame.
Our 'agreement' with them just grows more expensive with every passing year despite the fact that churches are half-empty compared to the nineties. And throwing it out would require a revolt.

They've also a military defense agrement with the swiss army. A 500 years long alliance.

here the churches are empty of native italians but almost full of africans, some latinos and filipinos.

That's funny because i see this meme the same day i received a job offer in Marin County lol

wow

rude

>Turkey loses Syrian war
>*sob*, *sob*, at least I'm gonna post flagbearers on Sup Forums

it really gets more pathetic by the day

don't agree with it but here's ours

Literally how new

>In-n-Out only a SoCal thing

I'm so fucking sick of this attitude. For fuck's sake, they've got franchises all the way out to Phoenix now.

>canadian education
You know the moors are maghrebies, not black, this moment on the movie is a satire about Tarantino himself who is of sicilian descent and has a black stepfather, nothing of historic.

DELETE

We didnt lose shit. We still have half the northern Syria plus El-Bab and Manbij later :)

No Lorraine?