You will never live in a small town of like 500 people where everyone knows everyone else

>You will never live in a small town of like 500 people where everyone knows everyone else

thank god

>in the US a town with 100k people is considered "small"

>entire town knows my habit of paying whores from the city to come over on the weekends

No thanks, man.

>500 people
>everyone knows everyone else
What is Dunbar's number

this

I worked on a project in a really small town once and some of the locals knew dirty, embarassing secrets about each other and they were more than happy to tell them to me.

>you will never be an American redneck
feels good to be an educated German from quite a big city

That's a city here m8

What. I've lived in 4 different towns with less than 20k people, anything more I'd consider a lot.

I live in a town of a thousand people and it's pretty comfy

I've grown up in a 100 people town now I live on a 100k city. I want to go back, cities are for niggers

I grew up in a rural town with like 20,000 people. Everything was spread out so everyone in the neighborhood knew each other and town center was bustling but not too much traffic like in the cities. It was pretty nice.

maybe to a new yorker

I lived in a town of literally 90 people and it was terrible

>entire town knows how much tissue i use to masturbate everyday

oh and I looked my town up on google maps and found a guy I know (obviously) chasing the google van, pic related

i can also see my old house, this town has only 1 paved street and just 2 other ""streets"" that have names

100k spread over a large are makes for a shitty small town with ugly urban sprawl and no life.
So yeah, 100k can be small.

Grew up in a town of 300 people with 50% of the population Mexican

Almost every other white person was related to me

/thread

Louisiana?

what state? looks like louisiana

>feels good to be German
that's not the spirit, Johann

what the fuck

why did she do that, isn't she their leader?

She's a Jew plant who's been brainwashed to destroy Germany from the inside once and for all

Nice trips by the way

It's in California

I think in the 80's they used it to film some movie set in the south, though

I live in a town with 50 people