Friendly reminder that Japan and Britain are pretty much the same country

Friendly reminder that Japan and Britain are pretty much the same country.

>Japan has Bushido, Britain has Chivalry
>Had an alliance pre-WWII
>Both had great empires
>Both have powerless monarchs
>Both are on a leash held by the US
>Both are island nations
>Both had famous navies
>Both have pretty weird people with awful teeth
>Both created abominations of languages
>Both bullied China
>Both had large civil wars
>Both dominated their continents at one point

Prove me wrong (you can't)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normanton_Incident
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japan has good food, attractive women, good men and no arabs

UK has shit """food""", the women are ugly slags, the men are obnoxious yobs, and it's rapidly becoming a Saudi colony

two great island nations

both fucking evil

>he fell for the japanese women are great meme

You are somewhat right, I believe Japan was once called the Britian of the orient

>>Both created abominations of languages

Other than this I can agree with a lot of what has been said.

I'm sorry what is the percentage today? is it 30% whites other on your side of the pond yet? Your nation is collapsing in on its self faster than Britain. Also the slag and yob meme is perpetuated by Sup Forums in the same way that some people claim the US is just rednecks and whores.

>Both had great empires
British had an empire covering vast extensions of land that lasted centuries, whilst the japs had an "empire" comprised by just a small bunch of random patches of land scattered across Asia that lasted just a few decades.

So again, what's this similarity?

thanks
impeccable observations from a yank ... as always

Still need to stop 2 nukes on the limeys

Which cities should get it

London and Birmingham

Friendly reminder that the last samourai was French

>Brunet took a very active role in the Boshin War. Brunet and Captain André Cazeneuve were present at the Battle of Toba-Fushimi (27–31 January 1868), near Osaka. After that Imperial victory, Brunet, Cazeneuve, and the Shogun's Admiral, Enomoto Takeaki, fled to Edo (now Tokyo) on the warship Fujisan.

>When Edo also fell to the Imperial forces, Enomoto and Brunet fled to the northern island of Hokkaidō, where they proclaimed the Ezo Republic, with Enomoto as President.

>Brunet helped organize the Ezo army, under hybrid Franco-Japanese leadership. Otori Keisuke was Commander-in-chief, and Brunet was second in command. Each of the four brigades were commanded by a French officer (Fortant, Marlin, Cazeneuve, and Bouffier), with Japanese officers commanding each half-brigade. The final stand of the Shogun/Ezo forces was the Battle of Hakodate. The Ezo forces, numbering 3,000, were defeated by 7,000 Imperial troops.

>In an interesting postscript to his involvement in the Boshin War, Brunet spoke highly of Shinsengumi vice-commander Hijikata Toshizō in his memoirs. Praising Hijikata's ability as a leader, he said that if the man had been in Europe, he most certainly would have been a general.

Why do you think japanese are so enamoured with French culture, you treaterous perfide anglo ? You are nothing like a samourai. Also, did japanese intelectuals proposed to switch the national language to english after the WWII ? Nope. They proposed French.

Go for Ireland or Scotland instead, that's much funnier

Everyone knows Tom Cruise was the last samurai

Except for the fact that Japan is Japan and Britain is England, Scotland and Wales.

this

If you dropped one on Manchester and London I don't think Birmingham would fare well

kek

And Chivalry is a French concept m8.

>Both have powerless monarchs
this is a meme, the royal family does indeed wield considerable influence over state affairs

Japan is the Ainu and the Yamato

I don't know, I think our government interferes with people's lives a hell of a lot more, also British people are lazy as fuck.

Japan was wallowing in mud before the Dutch got to them. No, the nips are what China will be in a couple of centuries

Territorial gains made in an ongoing war =/= empire.

Don't worry though, Algeria still counts!

Are we CHYNA or Korea...?

You're pretty cool France, so you get to be Korea.

except britain never had anything close to kamikazes.

Japan's emperor has far more power than Elizabeth. He just doesn't use it often.
Shit comparison.

We are both famous for our fish dishes too, we create teaboos that make yank girls knickers wet and Japan create weeaboos that make yank neckbeards udies wet.

Good

Now we invade Japan

Did Britain have a shitty psuedo-religion meant for emperor-worshipping, a state secret police executing dissidents, and a tendency to genocide?

>Did Britain have a shitty psuedo-religion meant for emperor-worshipping, a state secret police executing dissidents, and a tendency to genocide?
Yes, Henry the 8th created it then his daughter went on to bash the catholics hard.

Yes, yes, and yes.

>Britain chivalry

Lmao weren't Brits the first to break the chivalry code at crecy and agincourt?

Both have bad weather.
he can't

The Britons were wallowing in mud and shit before the Romans got to them before accepting civilization. The Japanese merely saw what the Chinese were doing and peacefully obtained their culture unlike British savages.

>Korea
>ever being able to invade Japan

Haha, are you a French Koreaboo?

>emperor-worshipping religion
>king

>he can't

Tell that to Abe's article 9 plan.

The emperor's powers are written in the constitution. He just uses them informally.

We had an Empress, that counts.

London Birmingham and a small one on Bradford please i beg you

The UK has never dominated Europe.

> brits
> great
> ally with the wrong side and lose 400 years of empire subsequently
> get fucked by juden into mudslime submission

a bunch of retards more like

>one full of muslims and fat people
>other full of suicide and anorexics

Mmmmmmm

>the french "empire"
>"conquered" by throwing the entire young french male population into a meatgrinder and calling institutionalised depopulation "tactics"
>"held" during an ongoing war for less than ten years
>brits send your emperor to the naughty corner, take your colonies and put your king back on the throne for good measure
lol?

William Adams here, Japs are alright.

Japan's constitution ban his power on politics
so we can only guess his intention.

Irrelevant when compared to the first western samurai, sailor and demon slayer I bet that French cunt doesn't even have a festival held every year in his honour.

>William Adams
Geralt?

Except that one time there was a boat accident and British let the Japanese drown. I remember reading that in Japanese textbooks somewhere.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normanton_Incident

>>Japan has Bushido, Britain has Chivalry
had, not has

>Japan values their ethnic homogeneity
>Britain does not

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

that did not really happen like that though, Mr I need the whole of Europe and more gold than my country has to be beaten by France in evert conflict for a decade

>Japan and Britain are pretty much the same country.

I know American's had a reputation for being bad at geography but come on buddy, have you never seen a globe before?

wtf? I love Japan now!