Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/QzTs0
youtube.com/watch?v=oz6cIY2T-rk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is a leppo?

disappointing at the minute

lowest we've had has been -4
currently sitting at a warm 7

why are you showing us syria's weather, huh?

are you trying to hide something buddy?

Sunny 3 am at -2ºC, weather sucks in syria.

freezing fampai

mfw it's colder in the middle east than here in Belgium

So fucking cold that all I got was this

pretty chilly

Tomorrow morning I have a 30-minute walk in this shit weather to get to work.

Not looking forward to it.

36°C

Just like everyday the whole year, rain and warm

its 70 degrees right now

>living somewhere cold

haha faggots

Bunchabitches

No I'm not trying to be hip by avoiding burger degrees, I'm just getting used to Celsius. Overall, it feels damn good. Fucking love the cold.

Cozy

-8°C.

>41 on sunday and monday

IS THERE LIFE ON MAAAARRSSSS

-35 celcius right now. Christmas will be comfy.

Feels comfy.

Very nice senpai

fuckin' toasty

Tokyo

Snow season began in the northwest Japan

What winter?

Tomorrow is graduation at the university and all the Phoenicians are gonna die on the Interstate when it snows a couple inches.

The fuck

windy!

-17F here in Boston or -27C in faggot units.

I just went outside for a cigarette and after it I couldn't feel my hands for a few minutes lel

Nothing compared to my buddy in North Dakota though it was -27F there last week (-32C) but he had a blizzard so whatever.

Pretty cold

comfy

I honestly agree. It's feels so nice to be warm and happy in your house when outside it's dangerously cold.

It really gets me in the Christmas mood I remember as a child. I think I'm going to make some hot chocolate.

>F°

Good lad

Yes, it is not too cold but it's so windy that being outside requires a decent amount of thick clothes and jackets.

Almost no wind and sunny, so it feels great outside.

How do you like living there? I loved Montana when I visited, I was looking at Kalispell yesterday.

It was -24C this morning, I'm far too lazy to check the current temperature but the window beside me has been stuck open for weeks and the wind feels pretty cold on my thighs
My fingers hurt

It isn't though

this is F

perfectly fine, it was pretty sunny today

i love it. it's very comfy here.
Kalispell is nice, but i think Whitefish is better

I went out for a cigarette with my buddy an hour ago and I was switching hands and everything, but when I came back inside I could barely feel my hands for a few minutes.

shhheiiiiiittttttt

This hot chocolate is great though.

Snow's coming.

Whitefish is where I stayed when I visited, right on the lake. It was top tier.
Do you guys have tons of dirty hippies like we do here?

wtf fuck off. How in Christ's name do you live in that? I melt/very very uncomfortable at like 90F

Please. Where I come from it gets MUCH hotter

>How is your winter weather?

-36°C now, gonna be -43°C in the night.

I honestly believe that white people should not be in that climate. It's too fucking hot I can't handle it. I hate it so much. I keep my apartment at 66-68F during the summer.

good lad. i really wish the state would let me buy underdeveloped land up by glacier.
not really. for a college town there's actually not a lot of them.

Yeah whites are adapted to more frigid climates. I'm med (Italian) so anything below 77F is cold to me.

Yea, for that reason when it gets really cold around here we usually also check the windchill factor which can be more important than the actual temperature.

Fug I need to move. I just want to live near a lake or a river.

>tfw northern America is like 20 degree colder than fucking norway right now

wut. I always though Scandinavia was hardcore with this shit. Hell I eat this weather for breakfast. Jeans, 2 jackets and a hat I've been doing it for 10 years.

Reeeeeeee

It's Aleppo (Syria) not Norway

I was wrong, Boston is -27C and Oslo is like 0. So that's more than 20.

Oh
I think Oslo is in the southmost part of Norway so it would be warmer

>Boston is -27C

According to my data it's -10°C in Boston right now.

I just searched like 5 of their cities and they're all about 0-5C or something. (30-38F)

Which is surprising.

Stockholm is much warmer, Helinski is the coldest at like -1C.

You forgot windchill. Cold really isn't THAT bad, it's the fucking wind that cuts through you like a hot knife through butter.

I feel you lad

9F/-13C in Chicago. It's pretty chilly tbqh.

kek

I kind of hate how alt-right was giving him shit for saying that, Trump also said some pretty dumb shit like his comments on how Scotland were getting their country back after Brexit (Scotts voted majority remain) and he said he didn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah, the american candidates are ignorant because the average American is ignorant, Gary isn't *specially* dumb, specially when compared to Trump

us and canada are surprisingly cold compared to northern europe right now

yeah, i like how new york times turned out to be even more ignorant when they tried to give him shit

You guys get more snow than us I think. Around Boston/New Hampshire we get alot of snow but only for like 3 months or something. And it's only really serious for a month and a half.

Maybe it's the ocean you guys are surrounded by?

garbage right now

>moose licking vehicles

Could be. It's usually much more colder and snowy in inner country than the coast.

How you don't die?

just kill me

It's actually totally possible to fuck yourself up if you don't wear proper clothing/are an idiot. The only thing I worry about is my fingers and toes so I put in these chemical pouches that heat up in the tip of my boot and in my gloves. But that's only if I'm going to be outside for a long time like a few hours or so.

This Aussie was a fool and didn't really think about it.
imgur.com/gallery/QzTs0

Snowing atm, cozy af desu

Every few years a kid dies in winter because they get drunk and try to sleep on a bench or something.

Lucky.
I don't feel it'll snow this year :(

>-36°C
oh…unimaginable

My town is 10℃ now

Pretty warm. Next week is going to get even warmer. Not cool.

wwather

It's pretty comfy right now.
>tfw don't even have to wear a jacket yet

>Portland is as cold as Helsinki

is Cascadia North American Scandinavia?

Picture from yesterday since it hasn't really changed

Well the sun's finally setting, I'm sweaty as heck

kys

>February daily mean is the same as July here

Yikes.

bit chilly.

Its okay

JUST

i blame muslims for this weather

fuck alah

I though Syria was a desert? Why aint it like 50 degrees there?

Deserts get cold man. They're highlands. Whatever the sun's doing to them, they're doing. A lot of the US is like that.

It doesn't reach 50C in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=oz6cIY2T-rk

too cold desu

it's fucking summer

very good