This is nice car

this is nice car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3K8VlxVLKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

im gay xd

what the fuclk I ahte scooby doo now

slow claps steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

el peruANO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

largate de mi pais

y del mio
y dejense de comer nuestras palomas

FUCKING CHICANOS RUINING THREADS AGAIN FAGGOTS

jaskasjkasjkjasjkasjkajskjkasjksaj a ver posteen "the lad"

slow claps steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

Anda, postea la ranita xD

take the stick dad

el australiANO lads AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

chicano of shit disgust you give

Laughing cocksucker boys

cada dia cuando me despierto, miro en el espejo y lloro porque no soy un peruano.

the frog

What the fuck is wrong with you people ?

jkasjasjkkajsjkasj postea tut

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KJKjakJAKJKAjKAJkajKJakJAKjakAJKAjkAJkjakJAKjAKjkaJakjAKjak

un saludo a steve michael harrison

dale andate del hilo peruANO del orto

people posting on mindless post
what the fuck

"""""TUT""""""

el chino AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAAKSAJKASJASJKASKSAKJSAA

el koreANO senores

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

EL honhoneANO ajkakjakjakjakj

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKASKJASKJKAJSJKASJKASJASJKJKAJKAJJ

>30 replies
>11 posters
Its time. Time to kill yourselves

*farts in spanish*

t. Steve Michael Harrison

el krauto

dale deci refugees welcome dale

PENDEJO

>Its time

TO DUEL!
youtube.com/watch?v=u3K8VlxVLKo

bueno la verdad es que tu post es una mierda
saludos

epico--....

pinche aborigen mate aksjaksjkasjksjsjsasjssjasjss

Vous devriez tous mettre fin à vos jours.

The malignant mixture

My god...

jajajajaja pinche macaco dale postea """south brazil""""

psh psh psh kakajskajksjakjssjajaj

qepd

anime y duolingo

全自動小銃は広義の機関銃(マシンガン)であるが、個人装備である自動小銃と、制圧射撃用の機関銃は区別される。
自動小銃の特徴としては、次のようなものがある。
小銃手一人で運用が完結する。そのために軽量である。
持続射撃能力を求めない。精度重視の閉鎖ボルトのため加熱しやすく、銃身交換機能も無い。ベルト給弾も採用していない。
射撃時に二脚や三脚で設地する必要が無い。
小型軽量であるため、小銃手以外の兵種も自衛用に携行出来る。
現代では自動小銃と汎用機関銃の中間的な位置づけにある分隊支援火器が普及している。分隊支援火器は歩兵分隊で運用することを前提とした小型機関銃というべきもので、元々は、BARを簡易機関銃として運用していた米軍内での呼称である。現代ではアサルトライフルと共通の小口径弾を使う、小型軽量な機関銃が分隊支援火器として各国で採用されている。機関銃班で運用する汎用機関銃とは異なり、一人で運用できるように設計されている。自動小銃(アサルトライフル)、分隊支援火器、汎用機関銃はそれぞれ役割が違い、歩兵部隊の中で共存し続けている。
なお、短機関銃は拳銃弾を使う接近戦に特化した火器であり、小銃と運用が異なる。