Good. It's a capable weapon.

>M16

Still using that old thing?

Good. It's a capable weapon.

Please to send IMBEL receiver.

FX-05 in all its variants, carbine, assault rifle
A sniper variant called Morelos and also a little smg

Nice G3 on the background.

It doesn't matter to wear clothes when you're high on drugs.

AK74M

It's the older one, suposed to be phased out in the next few years

Still nice tho.

I see some mexicans marines still use the M4. Or they are Feds? Never looked into,

Wasn't being replaced as well?

This is the closest we have to a """"service rifle""""".

You guys do have a military, no?

Army command wants to replace 74m with AK-12 but "Kalashnikov" fucked up this.
12's can't doing test clearly and they didn't have enough money to making these tests anymore, that's sucks
But 74m is good 2bh. it cheap and still can shoot fuckers.

Why "Kalashnikov"?

I remember another Rusanon saying that they were on process of replacement.

No.

Our humble and brave coast guard is all we have.

Well, it's not like Iceland will ever be invaded tho.

You guys are too cute :3

Not sure either, tho the armed forces usually go with Heckler & Koch, thing is special units like their snowflake rifles.

Army command says that is not a total assault rifle replacement. After the tests they believe to see brand new AK, but the AK-12 was just modified 74. 12 is not even have superiority over 74, it been worse by results of field tests than older one.
AK-12 is AK74M with bunch of plastic shit on rifle, not more no less, looks nice but crap inside.

I think they do, never saw them with HK's tho, maybe a snowflake unit indeed.

So basically the same thing with our new rifle.

IA2 5.56 and 7.62 are basically a MD and a FAL with polymer.

They aren't bad tho.

Steyr AUG

You guys never decided to pick up the AEK-971? I always thought that it was pretty well approved over there.

Those guys have it hard as hell, good chances of getting killed, end in jail or otherwise have their lives tuined, hated by your average Joe, looked at with contempt by government officials.

Money is suposed to be decent tho, even without corruption

Kinda same with ours.

Good money, very well equipped and they're majority clean.

Been thinking about joining it.

F88 Austeyr. It's a derivative of the Steyr AUG, well we have several variants in use. It's being replaced (already has been partially replaced) by EF88 Austeyr, which is quite different. More modular, lighter, smaller, perfectly balanced, more accurate, less recoil, etc.

EF88 Austeyr

IA2.

We don't use M16s anymore.
It's all M4s now.

Wasn't them changing to scar?

Only a few of our units use scars, and they never really caught on. Big switch is going from standard M4s to M4A1s for everyone (they figured out 3-round burst is bullshit).

Thought they were changing it entirely.

There were some rumors that the Scar would be the new rifle, but it wasn't deemed good enough to replace the entire M16/M4 inventory. We still have the ones we bought, but they're in limited use in special operations units.

I liked your old ak 12, it looked cool as fuck

Looks like tthe good ol' M16 will stay for a long time.

Well the long-barreled M16 will be going by the wayside soon (except for marksman variants) since almost every branch is moving to an M4 derivative since everyone loves carbines now.

Marines here still use the M16A4.

Also gonna be replaced, all three forces are gonna get IA2's.

Hopefully those work out for you, I've heard conflicting reports on Brazilian firearm quality but Imbel appears to be pretty good.

Taurus pistols pretty much killed their name.

They make really good revolvers tho. Some say that just avoid their polymer guns and you'll be fine.

IMBEL is basically military's paricular gun factory so their quality isn't bad.

Good luck...

G36

SA80

C7A2 basically an M16 but preforms better in extreme temperatures like the arctic.

Beauty

I think the SAS used to use this, not sure what they use now.

>wat kind of gun you want?
>just fuck EVERYTHING up
>say no more ma familia

Top tier special forces use literally whatever they want

homely type 89.
I'm not proud of it.

Looking into it looks like they continue to use H&K weapons mostly, but British sniper rifles.

This, AKMs, AKS-74s.

Is there anything more satisfying than field stripping and then assembling AK or its variant in quick succession?

youtube.com/watch?v=LrxjYfl05ek

We mostly use the original Steyr AUG but we've started to upgrade them

Too complicated, prone to malfunction and impossible to take apart and reassemble by your average grunt.

Same here

Canada used to use a semi-automatic variant of the FAL before switching to the C7

SHORT MAGAZINE LEE-ENFIELD

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

FN F2000

some reserve units still have the AG3

I'm serving with this one(AG3). There are also GALILs in use and some AK4s(mostly replaced by G3)

Also approved by jews

Getting those badboys

Wrong wrong wrong.
Marines use the M16, and only infantry use M4's in the Army, all pogues get M16's.

like the gun dont like camo pattern

literally didn't know you had an army