Mexianons what is the redpill on your country's women?

The hot Mexican in my office has been flirting with me. I want to fuck her but I don't know anything about how Mexican women's brain works.

GIVE ME THE RED PILL

What the hell is a "red pill"?

Aka the honest truth. The hard reality

/pol speak for for their stereotyped meme concept of reality

Just deliver the big, green card to her

There's no red pill really, same as American girls with rural backgrounds, she might be a prude, she might be a slut and she might alternate in between.

Do they suck dick really well at least?

>Sup Forums
Well, no wonder why OP acts like a total loser.

Says the guy stuck in a semi failed state.

meh, to be fair it's become a site wide meme of sorts

I have little international experience to compare but as far as i seen foreigners seem to be very fond of mexican girls, this guy from germany came to my house and lives with us for 10 months, met this girl and been together for like 4 years now, she is just a normie nurse but he seems to be ready to marry her, also a girl i met in highschool is about to marry a texan guy by the legal way, she has passport and visa and is currently following all the rules in order to make her marriage right, as far as i knew she was a slut here but now is a devote housewive who takescare of his mand and is always traveling with mi for his work making homemade bread and tortillas, in the other side ive been told that if the girl is american with american Education and wih mexican parents well you just gonna get yourntypical bimbo roastie but with a brown skin, if she isreally mexican give her a chance but one thing im sure is that mexican girls are jealous as fuck so be aware
>t.chairo amlover

What happened to you guys? The country of Octavio Paz and Juan Rulfo. Frida and Diego Rivera.

You were once a beauty to behold.....

Nice blog, subscribed.

/thread

Nice reply, upvoted

Salinas decided to push the country into North American "integration"

Pump it and dump it. Don't give her a real name or phone number

>he depends on other people's opinion to fuck

it's not like you're going to marry her, just fuck her, you massive loser

I'd rather avoid crazy if I can you shit skin

if you're just going to fuck her why do you care if she's crazy or not?, also, you sound like you're spending so much time in this echochamber that you take memes seriously

BECAUSE WE WORK IN THE SAME OFFICE YOU TWAT.

first of all, involving yourself with a workm8 is a bad idea, no matter if she's crazy or not, if things don't end well it's going to be awkward
but then again, if you only want to fuck her do it, as long is a fuck and not a relationship you're going to be fine