>your cunt
>are yoga pants sinful degeneracy
Australia
No

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/comment/yoga-pants-are-an-assault-on-manners-20161215-gtcdlo.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any women wearing them should be get punched by his man desu

Why don't Americans celebrate yoga pants? Are they bad for sharting?

theage.com.au/comment/yoga-pants-are-an-assault-on-manners-20161215-gtcdlo.html

>Mexico
>no

>masturbators

Once you're high school age it's fine.

>masturbating
enjoy eternal damnation

Why tho

The irony here is that only smart animals actually masturbate, like dolphins and monkeys. Masturbation is healthy.

Sure, what's a "cutter"?

Someone who self-harms by cutting would be my guess

Then flagellants go to hell too? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

>tfw too intelligent to go to heaven

Not supposed to in the grand scheme of things, it's basically an irl shitpost

>Let me tell YOU why YOU are an asshole...

It makes me less stressed though

No, but they are trashy and slutty and no girl with any self respect would be caught wearing them. Which is why so many girls today do wear them.

for a few hours only

FEDORA TIP WARNING

""""""Yoga"""""" """"""Pants"""""" are not sinful nor are they degenerate, but what they are is incredibly dumb. This is coming from somebody who has been practicing yoga for nearly a decade now. Yoga pants are an American fashion trend that lets women look "sporty" and "spiritual" at the same time, while they actually accomplish neither of those things in any meaningful way. All yoga pants really do is make a woman's ass look nice, it's the shape of her ass without any of the lines and/or cellulite to detract from the shape.

It's what America typically does: take something foreign and unique and capitalize off of it. A true female yogi would recognize that. She would be enlightened to recognize what yoga pants really are. She would prefer to wear something like pic related, for it is both functional and comfortable to wear while doing yoga without looking like a prostitute or a do nothing bitch.

forgot my picture

Yoga pants were popularized by Canada though (Lululemon)

>All yoga pants really do is make a woman's ass look nice
You've done it user, you've cracked the code. We must alert the people

I know it's obvious, and I know what I wrote was superfluous, but I had to let it out, my friend. It hurts me daily to see the activity I fell in love with as a young teenager be commercialized by big corporations and made successful by ignorance.

>I'm a girl btw :))

>FEDORA TIP WARNING
>
>""""""Yoga"""""" """"""Pants"""""" are not sinful nor are they degenerate, but what they are is incredibly dumb. This is coming from somebody who has been practicing yoga for nearly a decade now. Yoga pants are an American fashion trend that lets women look "sporty" and "spiritual" at the same time, while they actually accomplish neither of those things in any meaningful way. All yoga pants really do is make a woman's ass look nice, it's the shape of her ass without any of the lines and/or cellulite to detract from the shape.
>
>It's what America typically does: take something foreign and unique and capitalize off of it. A true female yogi would recognize that. She would be enlightened to recognize what yoga pants really are. She would prefer to wear something like pic related, for it is both functional and comfortable to wear while doing yoga without looking like a prostitute or a do nothing bitch.

Please don't tell anyone else this.

kek