Your country

>your country
>When did you realize EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU IS COMMITTING CRIME AND GETTING RICH AND YOU'RE WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME.

THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR

WHY ARE CRIMINALS GETTING SO RICH WHILE IM NOT?

IM A FUCKING VIRGIN. WHAT THE HELL

THIS ISNT RIGHT.

I FEEL LIKE IM THE ONE IDIOT MISSING OUT. EVERYONE IS ON IT BUT ME.

EVERYBODY IS EITHER USUNG MALWARE OR CARDING OR SELLING DRUGS AND IM SITTING JACKING OFF.

IM GOING CRAZY GUYS THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR.

SOMEONE HELP ME.

sell crack

THIS ISNT RIGHT

why don't you commit crime lad?

scam people by betting money over chess matches xx

I know a guy who sold crack.

He's dead broke with 2 kids and an ex wife working a warehouse job where he barely makes ends meet. He's been in and out of prison since he was a teenager. His only joy in life is smoking a joint after work.

HELP

SOMEONE

I CANT STOP THINKONG ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING $$$$$$ THROUGH CRIME

IM GOING INSANE

PEOPLE ARE COMMITING FRAUD -----RIGHT ----- NOW -------.

AND STEALING OTHERS MONEY.

IM MISSING OUT

IZ THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD????

WHAT TJE FUCK!

unironically commit crime yourself then you twat

I'm so done guys

I can't live like this anymore.

I CANT BE POOR ANYMORE

WHY ARE OTHEES ENJOYING

BUT IT'S WRONG

EVERYWHERE IT SAYS THAT STEALING IS WRONG. I THOUGHT CAPITALISM WAS ABOUT PROVIDING VALUE TO OTHEES.

EVERY RELIGION SAYS IT. SOWHY THEN DOES NO ONE FOLLOW IT?

I FEEL LIKE A FOOL MISSING OUT

i wonder how many threads you have made on Sup Forums

STOP

PLEASE RESPOND RELATED TO THREAD TOPIC

I FEEL LIKE CRYING I CANT KEEP MISSING OUT. WHY DOES ANYONE WORK ANYMORE???????????

Evola was right

Jesus man calm down. it's normal to feel like life is passing you by. everyone presents themselves (social media makes this perpetually worse) as if they are on top of the world, making shit happen but most of them are lost and confused just like you.

I just don't know man

Everything is a fucking lie.

I don't want to sound like an r9k fag but this world really has taken a turn for the worst and it's been going that way for centuries.

We need a return to Traditionalism.

When life gets too good it degenerates society. Modern society is fucked.

That's true but don't go insane over it

There's just nothing pure in this world anymore

What's the point of it all when there's nothing greater than us all to strive for?

I'm not interested in vain, hedonistic pursuits but there really is nothing else.

Yeah I was there 6 months ago but you just got to keep on living. Go find some like minded people I guess.

And then what?

What do I do then? Turn on the news to see Muslim "gud boiz" blow up and kill more innocent people?

Turn on youtube to see the new degenerate propaganda being peddled to people? Give me a break.

We need a new plague.I was looking forward to ebola.

Maybe then we can start over.

nah man it's the opposite actually. civilized life is so good that we don't know what to do with ourselves. no grand wars to fight, all of the world has been explored, worlds knowledge at our fingertips but no real reason to learn. we are experiencing global restlessness.

you seem to be emphasizing money. take advantage of the government. I don't know about Canada but here it's very easy to get on food stamps and assisted housing (literally fill out an application that proves you are poor and you get cheap rent). no matter your stance on welfare, sometimes people just genuinely need some help living.

i was on food stamps for months.got me through a rough winter.

You can just watch neither. Either way when it reaches a breaking point, it will change. What's next is best discussed with like-minded people

And then what? Just form a 10 man circlejerk closed off from society?

I don't know man. I feel like we as Men need something greater to work towards. I believe most of the modern problems stem from this lack of something greater than oneself.

I really want to find something Great to devote my life towards.

But so far I haven't been able to find such a thing.
That's not the issue but thank you. Hope you're doing well now.

Bump

Realize you're going to hang out with Jesus in heaven while the criminals will be assfucked by Satan in hell.