Is Czech Republic a good country?

Looking at what's happening in Poland, I'm starting looking for a good country to emmigrate to. Is Czech Republic a good choice? Free of muslim immigrants and political correctness? Or maybe there is another good target?

Pic unrelated

Its full of Russians, Hohols and chinks. Lot of niggers and muslims aswell

Just wait till next elections, PiS will loose and we're be back on our route to being average.

Nonsense.

>tfw no czech beer

Yeah tell me more pls im sure you know much better

True, don't forget about Slovaks too

>it took the butthurt Slow-vak exactly 1 minute and 26 seconds to show up
do you just franatically press f5 at the catalog looking for threads about my country so you can spout your autistic nonsense?
and yes there are many niggers (specifically Slovaks and Russians) flooding our unis
sad

t. Tyrone Al-Nguyeni

I know little to nothing about it but I thought the czech republic was a shiny gem amongst the filthiest of europeans.
I mean, I'd be really surprised if it actually turns out to be yet another absolute slav shithole like Poland, slovakia or ex-yugoslavia countries.

#tagnidamorawiecki
Fuck him
If only Gilowska was alive it would be great.

splendid argument, Dežo
I didn't know gypo osady had internet access

>Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia
>shitholes

sorry m8, that's just how westerners (western europe + USA) see you and depict you, not specifically us (Argentina).

Missing me yet?

Slovakia is shit 2bh
such a boring country, only city that is decent is Nitra and the rest i feel it like soviet union all over again

>bitch about muslims
>post the bust of an arab emperor

made me think

your forgot slovaks and gypsies

>tfw no czech hunter scouting you

Slovakia wasnt part of soviet union

Košice is literally better version of Nitra

>Free of muslim immigrants?
We have some muslims but police is keeping tabs on them. No muslim immigrants though, they all fled to Germany, UK or Sweden. Some of the Christian refugees stayed though and seem alright.
>and political correctness?
It's not politically correct to use political correctness here, although cultured people do show some restraint when communicating.

Why not go to America though? You're probably not thrilled about Trump if you don't like your own government, but he's just a showman for the most part so you'd be fine and have a lot of opportunity.

imagine smaller Poland with slightly more money
>full of Russians
only in certain places (Karlovy Vary)
>Hohols
true but they are bro-tier
>chinks
*Viets, same as above
>Lot of niggers and muslims
only in Pragistan