This triggers and confounds the nice european

>this triggers and confounds the nice european

order like that makes my dick hard.

Commieblocks are better

No it doesn't, we have motherboards here too y'know

Such things used to make the germans hard too. They used to love order. Not anymore. Sad.

>triggered

but sim city 4 is a great game

Not really.

Cunt punt

I prefer this :)

lul

>Amerisquares

And I prefer this :3

polan is correct
comfy pic brah

>Finding your street by counting them

I'm glad we don't have numbers as street names

>going to the south side

this must make navigation way harder, though. Whenever I visit a European city I'm able to completely memorize how to get around the city center within like three days precisely because it's kind of messily laid out and streets have unorthodox shapes and directions. With an American grid city I would be fucked without Google Maps even if I lived there for half my life.

You just need to know the general order of major north-south streets and east-west streets and then you can easily know in your head where two streets intersect.

this is where souls go to die

whoever designed those streets should have a go at redrawing your congressional districts lmoa

these are ACTUAL electoral divisions in the land of the """"""""""free""""""""""

This hole, it was made for me!

>"hey user, wanna come to my place tonight ?"
>"i live at the 1487th on the 146th street, it's near the 89th"

Minas Tirith triggers the americans

>geometryland

jesus fuck me sideways with a corn-cob pipe

they have circles too...

It looks like all murican car have HID or LED
What a progressive country

i would sooner die than enter that stream of ants, it would go faster biking for fucks sake

blood veins of the society......................
*walks away mysterously*

Absolutely disgusting

>not doing a grid like Amsterdam

It's very easy to navigate, since you always know what way is inwards and what way is outwards, and you always end up at the old center or near the central station

Is this gerrymandering?

Yup. The weird shape is to make sure their opponents win 90-10 in a minority of districts so they can win 60-40 in the majority of districts.

Of course it looks like this, the cities in the US is like 60 years old or something, ain't they?

T...Too many... Quarrels.

Mfw I thought you were Monaco for a second

Hardly. High density housing is much better and makes life more convenient.

Is that Krakow?

>literally fucked if the water level rises a centimeter

People are reacting like this is in the US, but the flag plus the headlights making the same colors made me assume this was in Poland.

B-but havent you h-heard of Dikes???

>High density housing is much better and makes life more convenient.

hong kong is a fucking awesome cyberpunk city. walk 2 minutes from hotel, delicious futuristic chinese food, bit further guyanese chinese food. And around the corner there was a place where the people would inhale nos and then just sleep.

america used to have a cool city like that

there have indeed been many floods in amsterdam...

ToruĊ„

that looks bretty cool to live in

the highest form of it, actually

Put some neon lights on the buildings and it's a fucking cyberpunk.

>willing wanting less lebensraum.

looks fucking unnatural

Wow, your nation looks disgusting! Needs more neon lights lol.
It looks awesome as fuck, but too bad it can't choke out the scarcasm with pollution.

That's just commiefornia lad, the majority of the country would never see shit like that

Its just ugly, nothing more...i thought only Sup Forumsfags were obsessed with eurobaiting

Is that some shitty suburb on Coruscant?

>Eurosquiggles

Most of those were actively designed to be minority (as in, non-white)-majority and thus give the minorities a safe seat. I agree though.

See That's for irrigation

I'll have you know it's 183 years old, shitlord.

I do too, someone please put me out of my fucking misery, I can't take burgerland anymore.

Barcelona. It has a grid and has nice european history. It has everything in this thread.

Feel free to leave.

You can't just move to another country whenever you want to know. You have to qualify for residency which is usually very high requirements if it's not a literal shithole 3rd world country.

>183 years old
I am not sure a if single town of my country is less than ten time older.

There are some cool south side neighborhoods just stay away from Englewood. The West side actually has the most crime. Austin is a fucking warzone.