Tell me how boring your country is?

Tell me how boring your country is?

Very

Everything is banned

No fun allowed

Only normie "entertainment"

We have Sup Forums access, so real life is boring as fuck here

It's not. We have real life FPS in the streets every other day.

Alas! The Belgians are really calm these days, why no more happenings?

Depends on what kind of person you're

This.
I know some club-fags, thay defenetley from another planet.
Too much fun for me.

not at all

My country is not boring for sure but "I" am a boring person thus everything around me look boring

california is always sunny

its very weary on the soul

kinda

you can't even begin to understtand

My country is so fun, most fun state I've been is Utah.

In one day, you can Snow ski, mountain climbing, dune riding, and motor bike riding

This is why I want to move to quiet Norwegian city. Constant excitement is mind warping.

Not boring, though I live in a boring part of it.

>all women busy with school or foreigners
>all men busy with videogames

life here is boring as hell
it's not that there is no nature left to explore, germans are extremely boring people
the most exciting moment in a german's life is when he meets his buddies at the pub, drinks beer and watches football with them. this happens at weekends only. the rest of the week consists of 5 things:
1. work
2. play fork lift simulator 2
3. watch football alone
4. drink beer alone
5. complain about his neighbors on internet forums

i hate germans

Very very boring.

Everything here is generic and basically a subpar copy of American culture. Nightclubs filled with Brazilian version of guidos, shopping malls made for rich people where poor people hangout to pretend they're rich. Brazilians are very bigoted and strict, so you can't really do or like anything different from others.

It was boring. But now there is bombings, rapes and shootings every day! Foreign languages and cultures! So exciting! Swedish culture boring!!!!

There's real poor security here so you could say every day is "thrilling" in the sense that you don't know when you're looking at a thief or just a recent inmigrant with an empty stare.