Sucks

Fuck off home then

me too
my mother is irish

me too. i hate my inferior white genes. i wish i was 100% asian

Me too
I'm 1/2 Russian, 1/4 Ukrainian and 1/4 Latvian

Me too. I look like a neanderthal

What is your stance on the situation in donbass and crimea?

Same
75% Russian, 25% German
Look like Scandinavian though

Well, Khrushchev gave it to them like a present for anniversary of Russo-Ukrainian friendship so it kinda sucks. Plus, the place now is almost the same as it was 5 years ago

>im native-white-african

>one quarter hohol
Kys subhuman

>1/2 turkmen
>1/2 bosnian

Fuck off home then.

>an american
You can be anyone- a jew, a nigger, a spic, an arab and etc so I won't try to guess

50% Ashkenazi, 50% German

And donbass?

I only know a little bit of what's happening over there. If no one dies I'm neutral

I think I'm pure European, but I will do one of those DNA tests just to be sure.

Technically I am too, both grandparents on my dad side are black/white but every one on my moms side is black.

I'm a delightfully smooth milk chocolate color with fine hair, that makes women swoon. Latin american men start conversations with me in Spanish, East Africans think I'm a long lost family member.

Being black (with a little euro blood) and handsome is awesome, cheat code to life.

except for the whole massive drop in IQ :/

Tell us more, please.

you know who has high IQ? autistic people and asians, and they both tend to be miserable and poor.

Post picture

and almost every successful person.

>pure European
??
European isn't a single ethnicity

If that's what you want to believe. I've had no academic problems, never been called stupid or made questionable life decisions. Maybe that's the white genes kicking in, but most likely not because I know a lot as stupid as fuck white people too.

proof? you think Trump has high IQ? what about george bush? Being socially intelligent and having connections is much more important.

proof? that being intelligent means you're significantly more likely to be successful in your career?

Wow what damning evidence

are we really debating this? will 1000 people with an IQ of 65 do the same, on average, as 1000 people with an IQ of 120?

>me too unfortunately

>graph no source
>no indication of the IQ test used or the number of participants in the study

ah yes very good. Asians outnumber whites, asians have higher IQ and are poor as shit.

you didn't answer my question on trump and george W either.

Huh? We're talking about race and Europeans form a genetic cluster, Ahmad.

How do you measure success? because there are insanely rich people who are otherwise complete retards

I'm not saying intelligence doesn't play into success but high iq means fuck all. Intelligence alone doesn't make you successful, it's a combination of other things including being very fucking lucky